Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns (34722 Views)

Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
nepapole:
Nothing feels better than using bic biro cover, matchstick to clean my ears. Always like i am cumming. So sweet a feeling. Thanks doctor but i love cleaning my ears myself.
Lol..
Have u tried using quill feather before??
When it comes to sweetness, all the ones listed above dea learn!

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by themonk(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
yemaldo:

U never experience sex
Your ear never give you orgasm before grin
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by HomeOfMe(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
queenblog:
more reaction https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/stop-putting-cotton-buds-into-your-ears.html
Well the ones used for babies has a stopper in-between hope that helps. But I love a feather inside of my ears. wink
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Excuzeme: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shelumiel:
These doctors are confused

Doctors like him are all over ENT CLEANING EARS for Patients!
Who should we now believe?
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by dfrost: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
themonk:

Your ear never give you orgasm before grin

cheesy grin
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by mamajj17(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
LadySarah:
Team fowl feather,click like

grin grin LadySarah, the feeling more than what some Men can give...really�����
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by deebrain(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
LadySarah:
Team fowl feather,click like

Seconded... Feels heavenly
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Greatfullheart: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
So Make We Leave make E Dirty like Baban Bo'la abi? Abi which Day Ear grow Hand & Leg were Wan De Clean en Self??

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Westsida: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
nepapole:
Nothing feels better than [b]using bic biro cover, [/b]matchstick to clean my ears. Always like i am cumming. So sweet a feeling. Thanks doctor but i love cleaning my ears myself.

grin..I can relate bro. Even if I have no big burp, that cover dey everyly Dey grin
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by UgoManchester(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fake Doctor, Quash Doctor...Twitter Doctor. Only a fool will take this your useless advice serious. I will keep cleaning my ears with cotton buds till I breath no more
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by airprinz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Or since it is harzadous, it should be bound like contrabound goods nah let's rest. These doctors won't stop putting us under tension, raising our bp
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by tripper003: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na waa o Naija. Coz we love an act doesn't make it right. I loved using the stuff on my ears and I can tell you I suffered temporal, semi deafness in both ears for about a month. I still do when it itches me yet I try to abstain. Just research and take your your path.
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ah thank God dem say cotton bud cos na the end of my earpiece I dey always use
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by BLUEJAYY: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
The sweet feelings that comes along side cleaning your ears with cotton bud or any other objects is second to non.
It is same sweet feelings ladies get when a dickkk is inserted into their vagina
In this case the dick is cotton bud and the vagina is the ear.
When you insert a cotton bud into the ear you are giving the ear that sweet tickling sensation. Same when dickkk is inserted into pussyyy. It gives pussyyy that sweet tickling sensation
That is why When a woman is fund of you. They never stop coming to you for sex because they can not do away with that sweet feeling .
Cool. I've always wondered how sex felt for women. I like this analogy. smiley
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by willyjacs(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Doctors and their change of advice

If u take too much sugar it's a problem, if you don't take much it is problem

If u take too much salt it's a problem, if u Don't take much it is also a problem

If u sleep too much it is a problem, if u don't sleep much it's is also a problem.

The actual cause of most sicknesses is the mental state of a person, a troubled mind would always be prone to many sicknesses.

I personally enjoy the act of using cotton buds to clean my ears there is no greater feeling when you do that even orgasm doesn't come close to it.
be educated.
don't let ignorance school u.

ear wax is not harmful.....if it is, animals would all have gone deaf because they don't clean their ears.

a friend of mind needed serious medical attention,spending alot of cash when a cotton bud fell off into his ear while cleaning.....

Learning what should be learnt.....its not a must to oppose every motion because some things are facts.

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by femi4: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
sweerychick:
Yes everyone knows that I've seen it on YouTube bright side.. I think that's where he got the message from
Really, how old is YouTube
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Neoteny(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
It's a lie

Don't bud your ears for a few days and see the amount of oily dirt and earwax in it.

One can as well say don't brush, cos anytime you drool your saliva cleans your stinky mouth
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by jago2016(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
They should barn its production instead�
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Zzyy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Says an aporoko doctor mtcheew
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by willyjacs(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jayslicky:

If u take too much salt it's a problem, if u Don't take much it is also a problem

If u sleep too much it is a problem, if u don't sleep much it's is also a problem.

The actual cause of most sicknesses is the mental state of a person, a troubled mind would always be prone to many sicknesses.

I personally enjoy the act of using cotton buds to clean my ears there is no greater feeling when you do that even orgasm doesn't come close to it.
be educated.
don't let ignorance school u.

ear wax is not harmful.....if it is, animals would all have gone deaf because they don't clean their ears.

a friend of mine needed serious medical attention,spending alot of cash when a cotton bud fell off into his ear while cleaning.....

Learn what should be learnt.....its not a must to oppose every motion because some things are facts.

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by kcy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Abg myear has been making noise almost 5 months now
Abg Any solutions
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Mcreloaded(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that cotton bud users are liable to go deaf

Won't be surprised when tissue paper and tooth paste will be next .
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by GreatResearcher: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
nepapole:
Nothing feels better than using bic biro cover, matchstick to clean my ears. Always like i am cumming. So sweet a feeling. Thanks doctor but i love cleaning my ears myself.
Try feather and thank me later.
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Badonasty(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
queenblog:
"Stop putting cotton buds into your ears. Your ear cleans itself" - Doctor warns and gives reasons

A doctor has warned that it is detrimental to clean the ears with cotton buds.

Doctor Nonso, a Twitter user, said using cotton buds to clean the ears only pushes the wax closer to the eardrums and can cause problems in the future.

He added that the ear cleans itself when you chew or yawn by slowly pushing the wax to the outer layer of the ear.

He went on to say that ear wax isn't dirt that needs to be removed but is actually useful to humans.

According to him, ear wax "actually keeps your ear free from insects and dirt for instance! Also, because it is acidic, it prevents fungi from growing in your ear So removing your wax does more harm than good."

Read the rest of his tweets about ear care below.

VIA>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/stop-putting-cotton-buds-into-your-ears.html

the stuff broke in my colleague's ear yesterday...nigga dey hospital right now

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Phyde: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
nepapole:
grin grin grin Funny dude....Was thinking i'm the only one guilty of this.
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by bettercreature(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
UgoManchester:
Fake Doctor, Quash Doctor...Twitter Doctor. Only a fool will take this your useless advice serious. I will keep cleaning my ears with cotton buds till I breath no more
The most useless advice in 2019 grin grin
What a very useless Doctor
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by Otugo007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Jayslicky:

I personally enjoy the act of using cotton buds to clean my ears there is no greater feeling when you do that even orgasm droesn't come close to it.

Atleast common sense would told u to take these things in moderation. Don't take it excess.

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
And never feel like this?
I will pass

Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
nepapole:
We call it an ear Love Machine
Re: "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns by GreatResearcher: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Uyi168:
Lol..
Have u tried using quill feather before??
When it comes to sweetness, all the ones listed above dea learn!
Ur head d drere

Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) / 664 New COVID-19 Cases, 308 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 11 - (2983 Tested)