Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully (602 Views)

A Man Amazed By The Pot Of Beans Skillfully Cooked By His Committed Girlfriend. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully by Victni: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
An aged woman was seen playing tennis with a man as she showed she was a good and better player.

Some people came to watch the game as they were astonished.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/grandma-seen-playing-table-tennis.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully by Jcole1985(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
angry When I was a baby,I moved like a baby and I spoke like a baby.I condemn the acts of this women,I do not endorse it.
Re: Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully by sexy74(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jcole1985:
angry When I was a baby,I moved like a baby and I spoke like a baby.I condemn the acts of this women,I do not endorse it.
Why would you condemn the act and you cant condemn the old men from ruling over us abi?
Re: Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully by logan2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
kbn
Re: Grandma Seen Playing Table Tennis Skillfully by logan2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jcole1985:
agbaya jcole, undecided oya gerrarahia

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Stupidd Nairalander Ever? / Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? / Mark Zuckerberg Constructs Sleep Box For His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.