Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188158 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2019
Her: my name is jodi smiley

Mike: my name is FROZEN cool

Her: you are realy freezing everyone around here kiss

Mike:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:

Nothing dey PA!!!

Fool at 30

6 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by lakkyflow(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:

Nothing dey PA!!!
Are u truly an Engineer ?? You lack manners and been childish.. Grow up !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by royalguy123(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:

Nothing dey PA!!!
May all those who always quote the whole episode just to write rubbish, may their phones and their networks not function for us not to comment,
that's my heart desire!!!

4 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
Come Topher, abi u no dey relate with ur parents and siblings at all? Pls make d story more juicy by relating them, especiy your mother who left u to Cameroun

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Waksdabos(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:
Nothing dey PA!!!
You need brain surgery!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 10, 2019
Kaodek:

Fool at 30

He's still safe. A fool before 40 is a fool on probation, a fool at 40 is a confirmed fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ezeigbo194(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:
Nothing dey PA!!!
Ewu
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by April4(f): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:

Nothing dey PA!!!
Must you always show your stupidity
Pretend to be normal for ones
Stop quoting the whole episode..
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:
Nothing dey PA!!!
very bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by lilyheaven: 11:52pm On May 10, 2019
EngrKem:

Nothing dey PA!!!
Are you okay, because of that rubbishy ribose you typed, you quote the whole episode
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kaodek(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2019
MyphoneandI:

He's still safe. A fool before 40 is a fool on probation, a fool at 40 is a confirmed fool.

Lol
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Princepioneer(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2019
Tloc:

They let Ruth go when forensics found out the bullet was from a different gun. Obviously a gun from Amaka.
one bottle of Origin for you, you are really in touch with the story..
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Pheobmax: 11:33am On May 11, 2019
Now I'm Finally Here(in Phyno's Voice)...,..

1 Thing I Like That Mike Has Done So Far In This Story Was How He Left Ruth's House After She Told Him She Was Putting Up With Him Because Of His Mother,,,,, I Mean.. That Was So Of The Hook.

Nice Work Topher!!!
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 12:13pm On May 11, 2019
"Yes, he's in the theater". The nurse replied.

"Oh thank you". I said.

Sly smiled and nodded at me.

We went to the theater putting on a nose mask and a Doctor stopped us on the way.

"who are you?" She asked.

'we're to assist doctor John". Sly said.

"You're not among the surgeon because we're complete. I don't think i have seen these names before". She said looking at out Id cards on our breast pockets.

And a voice called "Doc. Jodi! Please you're needed". She looked at me suspiciously and went away.

When she had gone, i said to Sly.

"I know that girl, we met at the grocery shop, i think she recognized me".

"How would she, in your mask? We have to pull this racket boy, no two ways about it. Keep your mask on then". Sly said as we went to wait for the doctor in a different location.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2019
Wooooo I love this one. It will end up in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Pheobmax: 12:29pm On May 11, 2019
Hehehehe,,,,, Doc. Jodi Konws Someone Is About To Be Frozen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2019
@Frozen70 where art thou? Its been a while
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Hector09(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2019
Bro u too much

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2019
Kidnapping an indian doctor....cliché

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by oyeflexy4217: 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
donielord:
Frozen and trouble shaa lipsrsealed undecided

Frozen and trouble are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by oyeflexy4217: 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
pu7pl3:
Please which country is the west topher? And im sure you rushed this episode thats why there were soomany errors...calm down bruh...no pressure

Intriguing update tho,i cant wait to know what happened next

if you notice, Topher doesn't mention the country name or currency used, he's trying to keep such info anonymous.

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
Oooh Mike ooo. I hope you come out of this one

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by frozen70(f): 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
Vizzy4u:
@Frozen70 where art thou? Its been a while

Lol
I dey

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nerdfrost(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin baba frozen...let me see the next idiot that'll quote the whole page angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
oyeflexy4217:

if you notice, Topher doesn't mention the country name or currency used, he's trying to keep such info anonymous.

Yea maybe he hasnt made his mind up yet

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
This wan hard ooo

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2019
U too much topher

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by odrealite(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2019
Cant hold it anymore!!!!! Bless you! This story is amazing......

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobodysboo(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2019
Kidnapping ko easy i tell u
'we need to pull dis racket'
i think phila would be disappointed wen she finds out d nature of mikes job

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Kingobago(m): 2:58am On May 12, 2019
It for you Mike

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by RealityShot: 5:14am On May 12, 2019
Stupid Mike as usual..
He should have chopped Philia in her hotel overnight And kept his house away from her.
Now she go dey visit dey ask questions
Delilah.. He has forgotten how she dumped him at the airport

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.