Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188447 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by BankyGee(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2019
Jaz! Who made you bleed angry angry We are coming for them angry angry ... SHAZAM!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ilemona4u: 7:16am On May 18, 2019
RealityShot:
alright..
i will respond later tonight.
Goodmorning Sir, I didn't get your response again. I believe u forgot since u might be very busy. As I said earlier, I am really eager to hear from you. I have already lay down a strong plan on our to maximize my NYSC year to the fullest, I just want u to review it n give me one or two suggestions. Here's my number:08148680882, u cud whatsapp me..... Thanks n God bless.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2019
This guy is taking decades to update us. Na to close d thread Las las

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:59pm On May 18, 2019
Topher052, thank you for getting rid of the sex scenes, this is a huge favour for our Muslim brothers in this holy month of Ramadan. grin

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2019
Akuneshiobike:
This guy is taking decades to update us. Na to close d thread Las las

Chai 9Ja people I hail una o, ur threatening to unfollow the topic Becuase of delay in updates, make I ask you ehh Nah how much u dey pay am abi u think say op no get any other work but to entertain you sad

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Austeeenxx: 5:54am On May 19, 2019
Topher, for the love of Mike, come and continue.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by RealityShot: 9:02am On May 19, 2019
ilemona4u:
Goodmorning Sir, I didn't get your response again. I believe u forgot since u might be very busy. As I said earlier, I am really eager to hear from you. I have already lay down a strong plan on our to maximize my NYSC year to the fullest, I just want u to review it n give me one or two suggestions. Here's my number:08148680882, u cud whatsapp me..... Thanks n God bless.
check your mail
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 9:26am On May 19, 2019
topher is not going to update anything today oh u should take note that 2day is sunday
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Chai 9Ja people I hail una o, ur threatening to unfollow the topic Becuase of delay in updates, make I ask you ehh Nah how much u dey pay am abi u think say op no get any other work but to entertain you sad
When did you become his spokesman? Or u probably appointed yourself as one.
How do u feel when you re addicted to something and it eventually taken away from u?
Let's see if u won't lament bitterly if Topher should fail to update for one more week.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2019
Akuneshiobike:
When did you become his spokesman? Or u probably appointed yourself as one.
How do u feel when you re addicted to something and it eventually taken away from u?
Let's see if u won't lament bitterly if Topher should fail to update for one more week.

You ain't paying him bro, that all I am saying, apart for writing to entertain us, he has his life too, don't u think I am also addicted to the story, Dude chillax topher02 will update when he is ready... cool

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by superman1073: 11:12am On May 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

You ain't paying him bro, that all I am saying, apart for writing to entertain us, he has his life too, don't u think I am also addicted to the story, Dude chillax topher02 will update when he is ready... cool
Dude, abeg carry ur advise park one corner
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
Akuneshiobike:
Dude, abeg carry ur advise park one corner

You are one rude homosapian

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

You are one rude homosapian
RIP English @ the bolded
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2019
Akuneshiobike:
RIP English @ the bolded

Rip English because of a misspelt word Tell me that your auto correct on your phone have not made u to make a typo error before
Homosapien is even a glorified word to use for an ignorant mofo like you.

4 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Greenleaf247: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
Get free 750mb by downloading this app, it real guys

https://get.flaim.com/9942c513d5

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Rip English because of a misspelt word Tell me that your auto correct on your phone have not made u to make a typo error before
Homosapien is even a glorified word to use for an ignorant mofo like you.

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 9:44am On May 20, 2019
She held him by the hand as he struggled to keep a steady stand on the ground. I watched them go up the stairs with Amaka assisting him all the way, she opened the door and they walked in.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by elmagnifico411(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2019
First to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Opeolami(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2019
Amaka

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2019
them go chop amaka father be that oh

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2019
Thanks Topher for the update. Quite interesting as always. Mike is gonna slug it out with Amaka squarely this time. I sensed bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Samnick: 10:55am On May 20, 2019
Amaka disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2019
Samnick:
Amaka disappoint me

Nyelgedgojdhsgg confusion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by elmagnifico411(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2019
Mike woulda licked one for the road before heading out... chai. See Phila offering her kpekus on a platter and the shit sleeping rod decided not to wake up... me that I’ve been waiting for when phila would be given a full bang cos I know she’ll get hooked.

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by kawaodne(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2019
The poo Mike was reasoning Amaka's kpekus when philia was offering him a cloud10's hour.

Amaka always disappoints. Iyeneke confusion.

Mike wants to do d last brangdadadang of amaka before hin pariwo

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nnamanirr: 12:37pm On May 20, 2019
The mike I know might end up bleeping amaka's pussy

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by donielord(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2019
nnamanirr:

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2019
nnamanirr:

Like you are in my thought...Amaka always has a way of making Mike fall for her tricks. Mike can't really stand Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by jimbson: 1:57pm On May 20, 2019
Mike wants to 4K tins up again..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by saucelake231(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2019
I smell another trouble phila and esther...watchout.... he should not have showed phila his house in the first place... when he new is not into clean shit......

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:39pm On May 20, 2019
See these guys waiting to see topher post sex scenes but he won't, sorry to disappoint you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.