Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline (243 Views)

5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Disclaimer: All users and posters in this group are responsible for their posts.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
=> Post reliable and legal means of making money both offline and online
=>Users are allowed to interact with each other appropriately and respectfully
=>Usage of any negative and foul words is prohibited
=>Say Hi and introduce yourself
=>All members should help one another in making money both offline and online
=>Spammers and fraudsters will be handled badly by nairaland bots and admins
LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE WITH THESE PRINCIPLES
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Enslave Money Institute
WELCOME
OUR MISSION: To show Nigerians legal ways of enslaving money and making money work for them not them working for money.
AGENDA: Enabling Nigerians have financial freedom and achieve greatness
Feel free here and happy earning!
Best Regards,
Amgr8,
Thread creator.
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
I have a dream and a vision
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
What's my dream and vision?
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
My dream and vision is to enable all Nigerian entrepreneurs to get excellent traffic and attention to their businesses. These entrepreneurs will not have to pay money for advertisements and promotions anymore!
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Now how am I gonna achieve this dream and vision? I
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
I have a good plan. Here is the plan.
Following the adage; "No man is an island."
So, here is the plan.
I Will create a teamwork a facebook public group where everyone in this thread can be posting their adverts including me without paying
money. However, you will pay with your efforts.
HOW?
Every member of the group will add close to 500 friends daily. So that if 1000 Members add 500 members a day, we will have 500,000 People a day to view our adverts and businesses therefore we getting known gradually. Now in our facebook group, our target should be billion members not just millions. If we have billions of facebook users who view our business daily, do you need money to pay for advertisement again? Never.
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
NO MAN IS AN ISLAND
You can't just stand alone. You need me and I also need you.
Here is the formulae for enslaving money:
#1: my efforts + your efforts × we enslave money = Our lasting wealth and success
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Are a blogger and a site owner looking for how to drive traffic to your website? Then this is for you. You don't need money for you to be able to advertise your blog or web all you need is your facebook account.
Join our team that is our facebook group. You can be adding 500 members everyday to the group. Now take note that you are not the only one that would be adding people to the group others are also adding including me If 1000 people add 500000 Members daily and those 500000 Also add 500000 Members daily then if you do the calculation, imagine the huge traffic that would be rushing to your site
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur? Or do you want your business to get known? You don't have to spend money for adverts.
JOIN OUR FB GROUP
ADD MEMBERS DAILY
START ADVERTISING
Every members posts in the group does not need approval from any admin. It's just as if you update your status. But spams and irrelevant posts showing fraud will be deleted and if a member keep on spamming our group, he or she will be removed.
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Before I go on interested persons should type FOLLOWING
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by amgr8(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Waiting...
Re: Enslave MONEY Institute: All Topics About Making Money Online & Offline by Buyerscity(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2019
Following
What the facebook group name

(1) (Reply)

Oando Plc Announces Divestment Of Its Residual 25% Interest In Axxela Limited / Affordable Laptops For Sale / How To Create A Professional Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.