Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,758 members, 7,827,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (72613 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=RubyOgex post=119563466]Please, if my husband starts filing for me and after that i get pregnant and have the child before the visa interview. will my child move in with me? please let me know how this case works

[Please can you share the link to the Facebook group so that I can join the group? I’ve been waiting for so long too and would like to connect with others and see what they are experiencing as well. Thanks in anticipation.]
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Tola866: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=LuchiRay post=119754082][/quote]

Hello , here is the link to the Facebook page https://www./685814728993483

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
LATEST UPDATE 06/1/ 2023 :

Hi everyone, i want to let us know some people are still getting interview dates after a long wait. My friend was given an interview date this week, he waited for a very long time, he was scared if they have dropped his case without his knowledge. Pls guys, if you have been waiting for your appointment endlessly, be assured you will definitely get it, I got my appointment too. The NVC guys are faster now, I guess the backlog is reducing drastically. There is still hope, you might go to sleep tonight and wakeup next week Monday with the cheerings news via your email.

My observation, few persons that recently got their. cR1 Visas from another group (Visajourney), lamented the consulars are no more strict the way they used to be last or few days ago, but the thing is this, you have to make sure your required documents are complete and intact without anyone misssing, with that, your interview will be very easy and short. Pls, always check on your submitted documents via your case, make sure nothing is missing, though they will email you few weeks to your interview about uploading requuired documents, make sure your Police report isnt more than 2 years prior to your interview and make sure you do your medicals on time.

SUMMARY : More interview dates are being released, some people on a long waiting queue recently got their appointments.
Make sure your required documents are complete and updated to avoid appointment cancellation that could lead to reschedule.

CR1 Visa approval rates are high, you will be refused temporarily if you do not meet up with their requirements, you will be placed on an Administrative Processsing if you fail to do so unless you go get the complete documents. Pls make sure your documents are up to date.

In all , be prayerful, confident and don't allow your previous Visa denials make you lose focus.

All of us go enter US embassy, collect our Visa and go join our spouses in USA. Amen.�

9 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Follow this link below for Nigerian CR1 visa interview testimonies, it will guide you and you will learn a lot too.

https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Nigeria&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=IR-1/CR-1%20Visa
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by mechango: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Colleagues,

Trust you are all well. Please, I want to ask, can a spousal dependent visa work in the U.S. The spouse is currently on a study visa.

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by eroworld: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2023
I know there's some K1's in here getting ready for interviews.

The Affidavit of Support I-134 has been renamed. So be sure use the new updated copy going forward.

We recently updated the following USCIS form(s):

Form I-134, Declaration of Financial Support

Edition Date: 01/04/23. Starting March 6, 2023, we will only accept the 01/04/23 edition. Until then, you can also use the 10/18/22 edition. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.

Before 04/25/22, this form was called Form I-134, Affidavit of Support.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-updates

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Sunshinny: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2023
joungblood:

Oh I'm sorry.

OK here it is.

Who's filling for you?
Me* my wife
How long have u guys been married?
Me* 2years +
How did u guys meet?
How many times have she been to Nigeria?
How many times have u guys seen
When was the last time you saw each other
Have you been married b4
Have she been married before
Do you have kids?
Do she have kids?
How old are the kids
What work does she do?
Do you have pictures of you guys
How often do you guys talk
Where does she live?
. Congrats you've been approved for an immigrant visa, take this paper and know your rights as a US Spouse or something like that, bla bla bla. Hahahaha. It was a very fulfilling moment when you know you got the visa ha ha grin grin grin grin

Be calm and don't be tensed, listen carefully and answer correctly, know all this things about your wife n family already don't go and mess up, and you'll be alright

Hello
When did you start the process?
My sister started June 2021 and up till now, she is still waiting for interview date.
She is getting tired already

Her husband is a green card holder
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by joungblood(m): 3:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Sunshinny:

Process takes time, all u can do is wait, as nothing else can be done about that, it's even way longer wait time if it's a green card holder and not a US citizen.. Almost 2year.
A year +
For green card holders spouse, it takes longer

Hello
When did you start the process?
My sister started June 2021 and up till now, she is still waiting for interview date.
She is getting tired already

Her husband is a green card holder
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Tola866 post=119783111]

Hello , here is the link to the Facebook page https://www./685814728993483]

[/quote: Thank you so much. I appreciate.]
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by scott83: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys, i finally had my interview this week, everything went smoothly and successfully, my spousal visa already issued and ready for pickup at Dhl office.

Questions asked :

1. Who filed for you? My wife

2. How did you meet?

3. How many times has she visited since you got married?

4. When was the last time you saw her?

5. Has she been married before?

6. Have you been married?

7. How old are her children?

8. Do they live with her?

9. Have you travelled outside Nigeria before?

10. Let me see Tax return document .... Ohhh i dont think you have it, go get it and upload it, , and also submit it with your passport at Dhl office, by doing so i will close your case.
NB: Guys, i left the premises with smiles cos i knew my Visa iss already here, waited for my wife to wake so that she can send the correct Tax return. Perhaps, i went to dhl office to submit the tax docs and my passport that same day, in 2 days time my status started showing AP, in less than 12hrs, it shhowed Visa issued, in less than 2 hrs, i recieved email that my passport is ready for Pickup at Dhl office. That's it guys. Let God take all the glory, after a long wait and delays, the outcome was successful and cheering😊.

You can ask questions if you want, i will also give some hints with regards to pattern fquestions the COs were asking different applicants. Make sure you frontload your file with enough evidence to prove your marriage is real. Pls, mind how you tell the CO that you met your spouse via faceboook or social media, they twnd to drill the applicant with cocky questions , just be mindful on how you answer your questions, it will either make your interview short and brief or tedious and lengthy. All the best guys.

5 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
scott83:
Hi guys, i finally had my interview this week, everything went smoothly and successfully, my spousal visa already issued and ready for pickup at Dhl office.

Questions asked :

2. How did you meet?

10. Let me see Tax return document .... Ohhh i dont think you have it, go get it and upload it, , and also submit it with your passport at Dhl office, by doing so i will close your case.
NB: Guys, i left the premises with smiles cos i knew my Visa iss already here, waited for my wife to wake so that she can send the correct Tax return. Perhaps, i went to dhl office to submit the tax docs and my passport that same day, in 2 days time my status started showing AP, in less than 12hrs, it shhowed Visa issued, in less than 2 hrs, i recieved email that my passport is ready for Pickup at Dhl office. That's it guys. Let God take all the glory, after a long wait and delays, the outcome was successful and cheering😊.

You can ask questions if you want, i will also give some hints with regards to pattern fquestions the COs were asking different applicants. Make sure you frontload your file with enough evidence to prove your marriage is real. Pls, mind how you tell the CO that you met your spouse via faceboook or social media, they twnd to drill the applicant with cocky questions , just be mindful on how you answer your questions, it will either make your interview short and brief or tedious and lengthy. All the best guys.

Congratulations Bro When was your PD and DQ time?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by LuchiRay: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
scott83:

Questions asked :

2. How did you meet?

Massive Congratulations bro. Please when were you documentarily qualified (DQ)? Please share your date with us as it will help some of us still waiting to know how close we may be. Thanks a lot for sharing and best wishes to you as you journey to the USA. 🙏🏾

3 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Woodpecker(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
I hear they’ve been sending interview letters every couple of weeks since the start of the year. Does anyone have any update on this?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Woodpecker:
I hear they’ve been sending interview letters every couple of weeks since the start of the year. Does anyone have any update on this?
Yes but mot every week tho. Presently i think they are at December 2021
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=LuchiRay post=119754096][/quote]
If your hisband meet the requirement, then your child does not need viss. You can check on usa embassy site if your child qualify for CRBA. A friend of mine just got usa passport for his child.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Oduslanre(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please kindly add me to an appropriate group. I am filing CR1. 08030633616. Thanks ahead.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by GodProofPoint: 2:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Hi everyone,

Hope you all doing well. Please I am new to the forum and I would appreciate if someone can point me to the forum where I will get updates of interview dates release by US Embassy Lagos. I have been looking for an interview date for my beneficiaries and it's been difficult to get one. If anyone sees any available date, please kindly let me know at compassionatelinda@outlook.com

Thank you all so much in advance.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Woodpecker(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
GodProofPoint:
Hi everyone,

Hope you all doing well. Please I am new to the forum and I would appreciate if someone can point me to the forum where I will get updates of interview dates release by US Embassy Lagos. I have been looking for an interview date for my beneficiaries and it's been difficult to get one. If anyone sees any available date, please kindly let me know at compassionatelinda@outlook.com

Thank you all so much in advance.

The most effective way to get an interview date is to visit the portal daily to check for availability, either late at night or very early in the morning. Remember you can’t login more than 3 times every day. Available dates pop up randomly so you have to do it yourself

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by GodProofPoint: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Woodpecker:

The most effective way to get an interview date is to visit the portal daily to check for availability, either late at night or very early in the morning. Remember you can’t login more than 3 times every day. Available dates pop up randomly so you have to do it yourself

Thank you so much for your response, it's helpful and I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Osaigbovo4god: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
[b][/b]Please I want to know, if the 3months validity of the police certificate is over, can it still be used for your interview?[i][/i]
scott83:
LATEST UPDATE 06/1/ 2023 :

Hi everyone, i want to let us know some people are still getting interview dates after a long wait. My friend was given an interview date this week, he waited for a very long time, he was scared if they have dropped his case without his knowledge. Pls guys, if you have been waiting for your appointment endlessly, be assured you will definitely get it, I got my appointment too. The NVC guys are faster now, I guess the backlog is reducing drastically. There is still hope, you might go to sleep tonight and wakeup next week Monday with the cheerings news via your email.

My observation, few persons that recently got their. cR1 Visas from another group (Visajourney), lamented the consulars are no more strict the way they used to be last or few days ago, but the thing is this, you have to make sure your required documents are complete and intact without anyone misssing, with that, your interview will be very easy and short. Pls, always check on your submitted documents via your case, make sure nothing is missing, though they will email you few weeks to your interview about uploading requuired documents, make sure your Police report isnt more than 2 years prior to your interview and make sure you do your medicals on time.

SUMMARY : More interview dates are being released, some people on a long waiting queue recently got their appointments.
Make sure your required documents are complete and updated to avoid appointment cancellation that could lead to reschedule.

CR1 Visa approval rates are high, you will be refused temporarily if you do not meet up with their requirements, you will be placed on an Administrative Processsing if you fail to do so unless you go get the complete documents. Pls make sure your documents are up to date.

In all , be prayerful, confident and don't allow your previous Visa denials make you lose focus.

All of us go enter US embassy, collect our Visa and go join our spouses in USA. Amen.�
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by 8989newty: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
please kindly add me too 07033754836
please kindly add me to the whatsapp group for USA spousal visa application
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Woodpecker(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Osaigbovo4god:
[b][/b]Please I want to know, if the 3months validity of the police certificate is over, can it still be used for your interview?[i][/i]

It’s valid for 2 years so you should be fine

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Osaigbovo4god: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Woodpecker:

It’s valid for 2 years so you should be fine
thank you very much
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by surg411(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Can you please add me to the whatsapp group +13135859307
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by hacktivistcode1: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello house,

I got many questions but i can take them one after another.

1. I am applying for a marriage visa (k-3 visa i think, cus i'm not really familiar with the terminology), Please what is next after submitting civil documents and all payment made.?

2. When i log on
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

I got a message : Action required: Submit requested documents

And to my understanding, i and my partner has fulfilled all righteousness.

Please what should i do?

3. and how long should we wait to get response from NVC if truly they are reviewing the document as i presumed.

Also, we are expecting our new born baby this coming week in US, is there a way to write consulate to process our document as it is emergency for us?

Please help to answer.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by hacktivistcode1: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Osaigbovo4god:

Congratulations brother! I can’t wait for mine too.

Please could you help me to attend to my questions here?

I and my wife are a bit confuse now and we don’t know what to do.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2023
hacktivistcode1:
Hello house,

I got many questions but i can take them one after another.

I am applying for a marriage visa (k-3 visa i think, cus i'm not really familiar with the terminology), Please what is next after submitting civil documents and all payment made.?

When i log on
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

I got a message : Action required: Submit requested documents

And to my understanding, i and my partner has fulfilled all righteousness.

Please what should i do?

and how long should we wait to get response from NVC if truly they are reviewing the document as i presumed.

Also, we are expecting our new born baby this coming week in US, is there a way to write consulate to process our document as it is emergency for us?

Please help to answer.

Pregnancy is not a reason for expediting application but you can give it a try.

1 Like

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by hacktivistcode1: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2023
kaycome:

Pregnancy is not a reason for expediting application but you can give it a try.

Alright, thanks!

Have you experienced the document issue? Could you help me to attend to other questions?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by hacktivistcode1: 7:49pm On May 09, 2023
Now I am documnetarily qualified for an interview. 🙌😍😍😍😍

Please answer from experience, when is Emabssy going to schedule my interview?
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by JasonJ(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2023
hacktivistcode1:
Now I am documnetarily qualified for an interview. 🙌😍😍😍😍

Please answer from experience, when is Emabssy going to schedule my interview?

I will only tell you to calm down, the bitter truth is getting interview date now in Nigeria is longer than waiting for approval from USCIS. People who got DQ since 2021 most are still waiting for interview. The Embassy is slow more than snail for now. We all hope they speed things up soon.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by kaycome: 12:37pm On May 10, 2023
hacktivistcode1:

Alright, thanks!

Have you experienced the document issue? Could you help me to attend to other questions?
Sorry i'm just seeing your message.
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by hacktivistcode1: 1:32am On May 13, 2023
JasonJ:

I will only tell you to calm down, the bitter truth is getting interview date now in Nigeria is longer than waiting for approval from USCIS. People who got DQ since 2021 most are still waiting for interview. The Embassy is slow more than snail for now. We all hope they speed things up soon.

😳😳😳😳😳 That is wickedness from our people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) / Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.