Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? (1470 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Timekeeper: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
I saw this question somewhere and I myself can't even answer it.. Better lemme say I don't have a specific answer for it.. I don't know for which reason I want to get married. If na to settle down, one can settle down without being married.
If na to born pikin, one can do dt outside marriage
If na to Bleep, one can do that conveniently with baby mama

Nairalanders that are unmarried and those that are getting ready to marry, why do u want to get married? Do you have a specific reason or u just wana get married coz others are getting married.

To the married, why did you get married and are you fulfilling the purpose for your marriage?

Guys and ladies, Why do you want to get married?

Cc: lalasticala
Mynd44
Ishlove
husbandsnatcha
Amatarasha
IluvMAMAV
Husbandsnatcha
Onyi22
Freehuman
PurestBoy
Iceprincehkn
StephenJoseph
PuZZyNegro
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
Quinolone
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Ballack1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
To eat better food
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
I once saw dis same question on an instagram page n ppl started saying a lot of things...Like, to av kids, to start having s*x at all times, to be eating good food wen u want, to get financial supporter e.t.c

And I realized y we av many breakups today.

Wat happens after marriage n ur partner can not offer des tins as expected?

To answer ur question Op @Timekeeper...The major reason to get married sud b to "Have a lifetime companion"...Some1 u can peacefully share d rest of ur life with... A forever partner, friend n companion, who u can always love n trust, who will b there for u wen u cant see any other person.

8 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Apus: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
I thought about this some days ago.

Though single, i'm happy and i'm not sure getting married will guarantee greater happiness. And If i do get married it will be for the purpose of raising socially responsible children.

6 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
To fulfill d natural order.

1 Like

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Timekeeper: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

What natural order? Can't one live peacefully without following natural order

1 Like

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Davash222(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Women don’t want men to know that they need men more than men need women.

That’s the whole sh1t.

Men as kids don’t plan on getting married and running a home. We just go out and play or watch football. It’s women who play these mind games to trap men for life!!

2 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria is the world third miserable country

Nigeria is next after India when it comes to open defecation.

Nigeria has the hungriest people in the world.

Nigeria is number 3 in world most corrupt nations.

That's enough reason not to get marred !!!

2 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
to fork one prick legally with certificate to fork it

2 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ballack1:
To eat better food

Go to good canteen. Fixed?

dollytino4real:
to fork one prick legally with certificate to fork it

E go tire you, if it is just that.

chenzen:

In the same place, many people are getting rich daily? Pray so that God will bless you, irrespective of government of the day.

Apus:
I thought about this some days ago.

Though single, i'm happy and i'm not sure getting married will guarantee greater happiness. And If i do get married it will be for the purpose of raising socially responsible children.
Trust me, I did say "I was single and happy" but when you get mature, you will feel a natural urge to marry (or at least procreate).

3 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by iTearHerToto: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
So she would wash my clothes, lick and clean my Dicck, bath and feed my dog, iron, mop the house plus backyard, and worship me with praise every morning, afternoon and night like the god I would be to her smiley
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by don4real18(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:

That’s the whole sh1t.

Men as kids don’t plan on getting married and running a home. We just go out and play or watch football. It’s women who play these mind games to trap men for life!!

You just had to look for a way to blame women for marriage, you just couldn't help yourself Smh!!! Some people can't even breath without saying negative things about the female gender.
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Timekeeper:
I saw this question somewhere and I myself can't even answer it.. Better lemme say I don't have a specific answer for it.. I don't know for which reason I want to get married. If na to settle down, one can settle down without being married.

Nairalanders that are unmarried and those that are getting ready to marry, why do u want to get married? Do you have a specific reason or u just wana get married coz others are getting married.

To the married, why did you get married and are you fulfilling the purpose for your marriage?

Mynd44
Ishlove
husbandsnatcha
Amatarasha
IluvMAMAV
Husbandsnatcha
Onyi22
Freehuman
PurestBoy
Iceprincehkn
StephenJoseph
PuZZyNegro
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
Quinolone

For companionship and assurance.
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kweensavvy:

For companionship and assurance.

Plus you could easily breakup with your girlfriend without raising eyebrows (in this part of the world) than you would if you were married,oh and its called 'divorce' in this case; whether you admit it or not, it comes with a stigma. (Same perception is not shared by most in the western world, considering the way they divorce and marry over and over again @ the speed of light).

In Africa marriage is seen as sign of seriousness in a relationship...The thoughts of being 'tied' to one girl (oh its a taboo not to be sorry lol) to one girl scares the sh*t out of most guys...

So, when a guy finally overcomes this cowardice (sorry again), and proposes, it show he will forever be committed to that one girl... Thats what it really symbolises.

2 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by uthlaw: 4:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Davash222:

That’s the whole sh1t.

I swear down you said all....till now if a lady should visit me while I'm playing PS4 and be ranting I come to your house and you are using me to play game,is the game important than me.... before nko na swear I no go fit swear....bleep for 20minute and your energy don go finish,who marriage help!
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by MagikRuk(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2019
For companionship
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Raalsalghul: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2019
chenzen:

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by MissSweet(f): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Timekeeper:

Mynd44
Ishlove
husbandsnatcha
Amatarasha
IluvMAMAV
Husbandsnatcha
Onyi22
Freehuman
PurestBoy
Iceprincehkn
StephenJoseph
PuZZyNegro
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
Quinolone

So even in old age you will still have someone who loves you. And also, you wouldn't want to live your life alone in the dark times smiley
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Companionship
Someone i can plan with, travel with, conquer the world with, share memories with, laugh and cry with.
This and more

2 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2019
undecided To reduce adultery....
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by austyn0(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
This is a very nice question.

Well, I pretty much assume men like me wanna get married for reasons below:-

••• We need that one, lovely and wonderful woman that is there everyday to either make you happy, annoy you with the truth, help you make difficult decisions and the rest.

•• We don't flirt or are not used to flirting with ladies but still we are humans with hormones, we need to have that sex sometimes and we want to remain loyal, so having it with that one lady you submit your life to is great IMHO.

•• You definitely cannot keep a baby mama or some random girl with you daily like you do with your wife, even if you try, they will definitely leave someday unlike your spouse if everything stays north. A man cannot cook for himself after returning from the day's stress always, someone has gotta help us chill out and who better to do it always than your sweet wife?

•• To get a chieftaincy title at my place you need a wife not some baby mama.

So man, these are all I can think of for now and the few reasons why I need a wife.

3 Likes

Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Randy100: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Family is everything.
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by austyn0(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
So she would wash my clothes, lick and clean my Dicck, bath and feed my dog, iron, mop the house plus backyard, and worship me with praise every morning, afternoon and night like the god I would be to her smiley
A baby mama or even an ordinary lady friend can do all these. You apparently didn't get the question up there..
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Biingoo: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smh
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by kokogee: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
I don't think there's any reason for marriage except the religious sentiments. Most times, marriage gives more headaches than peace of mind these days. Many ladies r desperate to marry would still give u horrible conditions + list, yet they want to be equal to u or control u instead of being submissive n supportive. They distract u by demanding for ur attention when u try to look for money to take care of the family. I think its better to just have babies with those over independent feminists n marry the homely ladies that give peace to the home.
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by boiz2men(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
unfortunately i have asked this too. sad sad

it feels like the next phase of life...

just like after nursery school, you go to primary,secondary etc..
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by boiz2men(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Divay22:
Companionship
Someone i can plan with, travel with, conquer the world with, share memories with, laugh and cry with.
This and more

u watch too much zee world grin grin
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
Companionship and procreation.
Love should rot in hell cool
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
boiz2men:

u watch too much zee world grin grin
Nah man, this is me saying what i want.
I know zee world is a fairytale world and am living in reality.
Re: To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married? by iluvMAMAV: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
To use dem do ritual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Masturbating At Back Of Female Hostel / Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.