Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

This Breaks My Heart... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Breaks My Heart... (1664 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? / Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Breaks My Heart... by SaucyBenks(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Almost all the ladies of our time are into runs, I just visited codedruns minutes ago for the first time and I almost cried, honestly when did it get to this? No marriageable lady in Nigeria or Africa anymore... This is so shocking! Our ladies have been reduced to NOTHING! cry cry cry

Re: This Breaks My Heart... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Almost all the ladies of our time are into runs, I just visited codedruns minutes ago for the first time and I almost cried, honestly when did it get to this? No marriageable lady in Nigeria or Africa anymore... This is so shocking! Our ladies have been reduced to NOTHING! cry cry cry
oga fvck site they everywhere even in U.S . undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Breaks My Heart... by Uyi168: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Na codedruns i see so.. tongue
Re: This Breaks My Heart... by iTearHerToto: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pukes* angry

1 Like

Re: This Breaks My Heart... by Ryan03(f): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
This kind of mindset is terrible, do you know how many women we have in Nigeria? Do you know how many happily married women we have? I have a girl in my life and she is not an angel, but who is? Are you perfect? She is an angel in her own way, and we have many of her type. Not all girls are into prostitution, and just so you know, prostitution is in all countries, stop with the Nigeria girl thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Experience With A Gay. / Man Explains Why God Designed Sex For Married People Alone / Man Stabs Lover To Death For Picking Another Man's Phone Call In Bauchi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.