Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? (2538 Views)

When A Guy Says You Got My Heart What Does It Mean / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / This Breaks My Heart... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by spiSeyi: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
On Saturday evening around 8pm, I was in the market when a riot broke out among thugs and traders. It was so deadly that I had to hide my self in a street corner near to the market.
Then I received a call from my girlfriend to buy her food because she was hungry and has nothing to cook, her house is about 4km to the market where the riot broke out. Unfortunately all the traders had packed there goods and there's no other routes to her house than the market square. When I received her call she had the noise nd gun shot, she asked me where I was. I explained the scene and I pray that I will call her back because it was too difficult to hold a phone not to talk of making calls in such scene.
I got home and I called her back as I have promised and told her that I won't be able to bring her the food she requested, because of the riot that was going on every where around my street...
She was annoyed and she stated that she regret calling me nd I have always avoid to come to her house, though I have explained the nature of my job to her and how busy I am as a young server administrator.
Thus, she asked me not to call her again in my life, she has blocked me from her social media accounts.
Our relationship is 4yrs and I have been to doing my best to care for her and I did not cheat on her since we started dating till this moment. Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
Dear bro nd sis kindly advice me and judge me if I am guilty..
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by spiSeyi: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
FTC

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Olalan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bro she doesn't love you a bit and presumably you are her maga......How can you be in a tensed place and your girl is talking about food.
BTW if you had died that day am sure her other guy would Bleep her silly that night if they were together.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by spiSeyi: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olalan:
Bro she doesn't love you a bit and presumably you are her maga......How can you be in a tensed place and your girl is talking about food.
BTW if you had died that day am sure her other guy would Bleep her silly that night if they were together.
embarassed true talk thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
You wasted 4 years with her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by sfgrace(f): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
move on with your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Gimmeballs(f): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Apparently you're sidelined.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by KubwaBoy: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bros. If you go ahead and marry her, believe me the marriage will break up the day you are unable to provide food at home again. Am sure other guys can have sex with her with just indomie and coke. Or gala and lacasera

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Which state/area are you living that riot broke out without it making the news?
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pls run away from that lady dont ask me why!!
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Marcelo290(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
You discovered she's in a serious relationship with some other guy and did nothing? embarassed Damn! What are Nigerian men turning into?? Bro you come off as too soft hearted for a girl to be playing with your emotions like this, its obvious she never loved you. You have low self esteem bro, that's a fact. That girl doesn't give a fvck bout you bro, you were dating her but she was never dating you.

My advice? Move on. Learn to love yourself. Cut off anybody or anything that makes you unhappy bro, that girl doesn't worth it. Nobody is irreplaceable.. Now take yourself out and show yourself the best Love you can and surround yourself with people that make you happy. You also need to grow some balls and have confidence or these daughters of eve would lead you to your early graves someday.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Kidaholic(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
She asked you not to call again and proceeded to block you on her social media accounts undecided and you are still asking what you should do? what you shouldn't do? undecided
You funny sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by sukerefakere(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Forget cutlass on her head
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Hectorsam(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
My dear girls plenty unless you don't have money that why you are thinking of Love plenty plenty girls they how many you one Bleep if you get money na them go they rush you
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by jawalis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
honestly, been a man isn't all about muscles and beards or whatever, why are you feeling like a failure because you couldn't satisfy a lady who I guess doesn't care about your life.
firstly: there's no love in yur so called relationship, shes all about the benefits she has been getting from you.
secondly: from your write up, you are a typical dull guy and respect pussy more than yur life. how could you manage to be negotiating food at a point where your life is not really save.
lastly: you should be the one to call off the called "relationship" before she even think about it. just look at it from this direction' if you have been victimized or shot during the tragedy, is she gonna die of hunger that night?
bro sit up and accept the fact that you wasted your time and resources with her. move on but go along with your brain.
peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by primeache: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
How did you get yourself here?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by GOFRONT(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
If she break your heart, you steal her logo benz..........

If u know, u know

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by kingkuntaval: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
And u still dey ask wetin u go do??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by wizrose(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
spiSeyi:
On Saturday evening around 8pm, I was in the market when a riot broke out among thugs and traders. It was so deadly that I had to hide my self in a street corner near to the market.
Then I received a call from my girlfriend to buy her food because she was hungry and has nothing to cook, her house is about 4km to the market where the riot broke out. Unfortunately all the traders had packed there goods and there's no other routes to her house than the market square. When I received her call she had the noise nd gun shot, she asked me where I was. I explained the scene and I pray that I will call her back because it was too difficult to hold a phone not to talk of making calls in such scene.
I got home and I called her back as I have promised and told her that I won't be able to bring her the food she requested, because of the riot that was going on every where around my street...
She was annoyed and she stated that she regret calling me nd I have always avoid to come to her house, though I have explained the nature of my job to her and how busy I am as a young server administrator.
Thus, she asked me not to call her again in my life, she has blocked me from her social media accounts.
Our relationship is 4yrs and I have been to doing my best to care for her and I did not cheat on her since we started dating till this moment. Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.

she doesn't love u from the start ... she is looking for an excuse already ... she does not even care about ur safety ....her mind is on the food alone .....

she doesn't care if u get home safely on that day or not ...

just let go forget her ...

����
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Fernandowski(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
' I can't go out sad about a hoe... Hell no!! Married to the money, I proposed '

- takeoff (migos)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
smh
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Godson213: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
The earlier you accept how useless our women are and that anyone you are dating is a retired olosho the better for us

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lies, if this is true I don't think you're up to 15yrs
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
when you get high level of mumuness this is how someone behave undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Rahyberg(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
[right][/right]Let's all welcome anoda Fallen mumu from the War of 4yrs Relationship.. Welcome bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by zagorakis(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
I think that girl has done you the best good by blocking you and asking you not to call her again.. Now delete her contact from your device and move on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by faithfull18(f): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Godson213:
The earlier you accept how useless our women are and that anyone you are dating is a retired olosho the better for us
This is how people like you miss out on good people, how do you move around with this kind of mindset

Na wa oh, don't even want to say what I have in mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by Greatzeus(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Girls Girls Girls Girls... lipsrsealed
She actually dumped you long time ago,but she just made it official by telling you now. 4 years chai,4 long years chai, that's cold man, especially cos of the stupid reason for dumping you.
I can only imagine how much you have spent on her in the last 4 years of the relationship. Sadly,you might not have spent 5% of it on your mum or sisters.
Enjoy your singleship grin and look before you leap next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by otunbateekay(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
@op. you should be happy!.
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by veli1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unbreak it na cool
Re: My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? by infogenius(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
spiSeyi:

U are not guilty but may be guilty of the following.

1. Worrying after u discovered she is in a serious relationship which means the relationship she had with you b4 breakup was a jeuin jeun relationship.

2. Trying to hold on to a lady that has moved on.

My advise , get another girl if you still need one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Russian Model, Kinsey Wolansik Invades The Pitch During #uclfinal To Flash / These Signs Shows You Are Caged By Spiritual Husband Or Spiritual Wife. / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.