Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. (890 Views)

Edo Man Returns His Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Viginal Is Too Wide For Him / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. by EdoBozz(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Abeg no be me write am oooo, am just sharing after I saw it somewhere on facebook. Is this really true because me go turn head master unto the matter.

Eating vaginal fluids makes you immune to cancer, and other diseases.
Do it for health.
Scientists at St. Austin University in North Carolina, they investigated the benefits of vaginal or cervical mucus consumption and the results were amazing. These fluids contain high levels of active proteins up to 10 minutes after leaving the female body.
The vaginal fluid is rich in protein, sodium, vitamins like C1, C4, C4, vc and others.
This study confirms what was exposed by Dr. John d. Moore in his 2009 study of the "equivalent exchange" theory, which indicates that women and men benefit in the same way. The benefits of "swallowing" vaginal fluids are:
1. Eliminates buttons and buttons
2. Stimulates the electrical charges of the cells
3. Prevents prostate cancer
4. Improved digestion
5. Very effective against constipation
6. It makes teeth and bones stronger
7. Helps the functioning of the kidneys Share men! Everything is for your health!
Re: Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. by delectablegyal(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2019
the op does not know more than pvssy. everything around him revolves round pvssy.
Re: Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. by EdoBozz(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
the op does not know more than pvssy. everything around him revolves round pvssy.

Funny enough you are so wrong about that. But anyway I won't argue about that.
Re: Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. by lincsnuel: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
This piece of crap was compiled by some professional "headmasters" who want some sort of validation for their pvssy eating tendency!

I will never bow to such unscrupulous write-up! angry
Re: Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2019
and one hörny mod may probably push this to front page. ......watch out

(1) (Reply)

Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship / How Do Instagram Slay Queens Make Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.