Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce (41363 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by sniperr007(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
wunmi590:
This is bad now.

May God throw the life of those people that did this to the poor legit hussling woman.

You can't behave like this and pray to see the favor of God in your life.

If you are a nairalander and your parent are doing this to people, you better start warning them of the advert effect on your future and theirs.

Your fathers sin shall be carried to you the children.

Even if they are doing their job, so as not to be sacked, but they should have used their common sense, who knows if she borrowed money to prepare those good and sell to pay back.

God will judge you all
Understand that there is a law against street vendors.
She broke the law & the men are doing their jobs.

Why she no go rent shop to sell her food rather than break the law.

It's like rushing to the hospital on emergency on expired license and FRSC catch u.
Will u blame FRSC for delaying u or seizing ur car?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by sharena(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2019
LAST LAST WE ALL GO DEY ALRIGHT
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Me too I'm searching for the doctor that delivered me in Nigeria. I just want to talk to him grin

Or you mean the baba lawo or native medicine woman. Hahahaha cheesy grin

If na real medical doctor, go find the hospital first.

But you know there were hospitals yet when you were born those olden days. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by SEYIOKE: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Appreciate your kindness gesture. Keep it up
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by vioment: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
For naija, e hard to support the authority because u know say dem no dey credible.

On a good day, this woman was selling illegally without a license and inspection and space; if na for correct country, she dey at fault, but for naija, those authorities fit dun even try extort her many times, even try rape am, even try thief am, so e hard to criticize here.

Lawless nation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by radiolover(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Why always Edo?
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nogragra: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
good intentions
Nigerians una well don with una good hearts. No where in the world is this done with TY BELLO and the Bread Girl Jumoke, and recently Warri girl Success. point to show that no matter how bad they depict us for CNN, America Europe even yeye South Africa we still have humanity who cares among us. This government we be say na soso suffering be their way one day one day we go through assisting our selves tell them enough is enough will not stand for oppression again in our land and being rule by average human beings again. I mean who does this to oppress fellow human? Can you be salaried to destroy like this and expect blessing from God?
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by kayusely70(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2019
This Edo Task Force Again? That was how oshiomhole threw away the stuffs of one young widow and told her to go and die. Negative public opinion forced him to give the woman N2m and a job.
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Bakasey: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Humble heart. Ride on Showkey
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by kenkel: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
Is it not obvious that our society place more value on coperate and coded runs girls than real hard-working women.

Very pitiful, I must say.
you deserve a bottle of chilled beer
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Emarvel(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2019
wunmi590:
This is bad now.

May God throw the life of those people that did this to the poor legit hussling woman.

You can't behave like this and pray to see the favor of God in your life.

If you are a nairalander and your parent are doing this to people, you better start warning them of the advert effect on your future and theirs.

Your fathers sin shall be carried to you the children.

Even if they are doing their job, so as not to be sacked, but they should have used their common sense, who knows if she borrowed money to prepare those good and sell to pay back.

God will judge you all
guy park well, do you know how many times they have been warned to stop street trading??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by dazzlingd(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2019
They don come again, to start another Saga.

Nothing is going forward other than the hypocritical public show of affection. Everyone wants to start a movement. From Mr spell to taju to Stubborn success.
At the end, the whole society is still a shitt....
If you are willing and capable to help move this nation forward, use your resources intelligently to create platforms that will have a long run benefit for your environment not lazying around looking for comedy shows and a poor person to use to shine.
The world is moving forward, we are still dragging with sentiments, trends and social media publicity.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nkemjacob2(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2019
I can't say cos most @ times these petty traders are misbehaving that is warranting this sort of embarrassment. D gvt does not derive pleasure destroying their goods. But their stutboness and misbehaviour. I'm sure b4 they destroy their tins they have been given a pre notice where not to trade.
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Miketonia: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Phock2sweet:
showkey no f u c k that woman abeg ooooo
you must be devil incarnate
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Miketonia: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2019
nkemjacob2:
I can't say cos most @ times these petty traders are misbehaving that is warranting this sort of embarrassment. D gvt does not derive pleasure destroying their goods. But their stutboness and misbehaviour. I'm sure b4 they destroy their tins they have been given a pre notice where not to trade.
anoda devilish. Justification
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by aigbokiejohnson(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Overzealous fools
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Switruth: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Phock2sweet:
showkey no f u c k that woman abeg ooooo
Jokes apart boss. I can see a very big maggot in your Brain.
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Yoighaman(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
We need to stop attaching sentiment to issues, if the law states don't sell on the streets, then adhere to it. The task force has done the right thing. Nobody should be above the law irrespective of their social status, whether high or low.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by pastie(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Me too I'm searching for the doctor that delivered me in Nigeria. I just want to talk to him grin

No offense, but I think you should rather blame your parent for been a Nigerian citizens
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nkemjacob2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Miketonia:
anoda devilish. Justification
dont type rubbish on my wall and state ur reason. Stop behaving like a baby
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by bigsmoke2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
nairamaniac:
Daddy showkey, talk true. Are u searching for the woman or the food that was thrown away?
look in the mirror and say "I don't have sense" say it loud undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nairamaniac: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
bigsmoke2:
look in the mirror and say "I don't have sense" say it loud undecided
Haahhaaahhahahahahaahhaahhaha grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Myself2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Harrymig1:
Some people have lost their conscience.

I tell you
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Arobake: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen. May the good Lord bless you and provide for you.

SamOyovwi:
As time goes on, I will change the life of people affected like this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Harrymig1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
sniperr007:

How, by doing their jobs?
They is a law against street vendors.
The woman broke the law
And the men are doing thief jobs to clear the place of street vendors.

What if they arrest her and leave the food?
Are they still evil or have lost conscience?
Which would you do, what is right or what is kind?
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:
smiley
The power of social media..

nice1
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
What do you mean by she is looking for what her family will eat?

Nobi food Be that why they no eat am come carry dey sell
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by sniperr007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Harrymig1:

Which would you do, what is right or what is kind?
What is right.
U can say that they ADDA human face to the way they execute their job.

But maybe they have warned her before and she no listen.
Hence the force.
These street vendors can be really nonchalant to rules and warning.

At times, u remove emotions from ur job and do what's right.
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by wunmi590(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
sniperr007:

Understand that there is a law against street vendors.
She broke the law & the men are doing their jobs.

Why she no go rent shop to sell her food rather than break the law.

It's like rushing to the hospital on emergency on expired license and FRSC catch u.
Will u blame FRSC for delaying u or seizing ur car?

Yes bro, i really understand your point of view.

That was why i said, i know they are also doing their job in other not to get sacked, But pouring her food away is bad.

They could just throw away only the spagetti or something she wont really feel the pain, than throwing away all those stuff
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by DJInfluence: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
VulgarLee:
Showkey for president 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Harrymig1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
sniperr007:

What is right.
U can say that they ADDA human face to the way they execute their job.

But maybe they have warned her before and she no listen.
Hence the force.
These street vendors can be really nonchalant to rules and warning.

At times, u remove emotions from ur job and do what's right.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.