Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class (23304 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
tripper003:
noted
Please why are u typing noted?
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by macello4(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
go4gr8ness:
She is here in my bedroom chilling
werey u like better tin.

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Mitsurugi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
guy four years is still far, calm down grin

Seriously? So when he appears three months to election you'll be asking him what he was doing for the last four years. Nigerians sef...

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
macello4:
werey u like better tin.
Ofcours nigga! Who hate beta tin? But am not werey o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Hotfreezer: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Donald3d:
Cool
I like Banky W
I attended an event(an Inspirational/Business conference) where he spoke.
He is very, very intelligent .
I like the way he just couldn't stop referencing God in everything, while still making sure he hammered on the need for hard-work and smart-work
He talked about his hustle story
And he doesn't go anywhere without speaking about his wife or mentioning her.

Moral of the story: Surround yourself with the right people, keep at your dream, marry your friend, be happy every step of the way, don't give up, and the sky would be your starting point.

Check my signature cool

About 15 years ago, Reuben Abati wrote a useless article lambasting Nigerian youths. Banky wrote a rejoinder that finished Abati. It was so beautifully written that Nigerian newspapers published it at that time.
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by tripper003: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
go4gr8ness:

Please why are u typing noted?

grin grin grin coz something large is coming...cross your fingers!
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by go4gr8ness(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
tripper003:

grin grin grin coz something large is coming...cross your fingers!
NOTED Tell me more
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by dreyton(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Las Las school na scam undecided
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Amuluonyenaego: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Seriously? So when he appears three months to election you'll be asking him what he was doing for the last four years. Nigerians sef...
at least we ve been enjoying his beats
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by gladisa7: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Honourable banky W!
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by PolymathDave(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
BackToLife:
I love this guy. I overheard some guys arguing that he's Igbo. Now, I've really observed his flat head. The truth that our Colonial Masters buried to make us the exterminate one another, is gradually coming out. The great Oni of Ife is right after all, according my the History that my Grandpa. Fruit does not fall far from the Tree. It's unfortunate that we didn't learn how to read and write before the White collonial masters came to deceive, enslave and sore generational seed of hatered among Black brotherly tribes. Southern Nigeria has real History, if only our leaders would stop hiding the Truth for their selfish interest. If we are both so geaographically close and notice that the far Fulanis does not display the intelligence and humanity progressiveness that Yorubas and Igbos have, we are indeed related. Yorubas are more educated and spiritually advance, Igbos are more commerce advance. It's a verified History that there was war between the 2 sons of Olugbo of Ugbo Land on whom to succed their father as king after he died. It ended in the younger Ugbo leaving with his supporters and migrating very far away from his brother to establish another Kingdom that has now expanded to be know as Igbo Land in Eastern part of Nigeria. In our Ugbo language, we call fowl Okiko, while Igbos call it Okuko. Ugbo, kee be we re= Igbo, Kee kii be= where are you going? I can't speak Igbo like my Grandpa did, but these are from many examples he gave me. Some myopic senseless hate-finished Souls would still deny this Truth that would have set out future Free. Southern Nigeria would greatly become liberated and develop very fast if these 2 intelligent Southern Brothers can unite to break up from Nigeria, and then split to form their 2 Great Individual Countries; this is the only way out of direction less stagnated cursed Nigeria. Igbos can never do it alone, and Yorubas can not too. Unfortunately Fulani Juju and bewitchment has captured the Igbos to always hate on their Yoruba brothers so that South would be permanently enslaved by Fulani's. For now, till they come to their right senses, I'll heavily curse any Igbo that curses Yorubas and multiply kill Igbos that try to kill my people.
Nice write up! Best post I have read in a long time now!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Mitsurugi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

at least we ve been enjoying his beats

grin grin grin grin You no well o!
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Amuluonyenaego: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mitsurugi:

grin grin grin grin You no well o!
grin
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
While i can't make any judgements about his intentions, i must say the goal is noble.

I must also say, this is what every average politician that wants to run for any office in the near future should be doing.
Politicians like the likes of Atiku would just hide somewhere eating and stealing money and when election time is around the corner, you will start seeing their campaign posters promising heaven on earth to you meanwhile they never built any portfolio with grassroots prohrams like this.
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Imagine! This guy sef.
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Fish4wealth: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Banky, keep it up....keep doing what you intend doing against 2023 unlike some ceremonial candidates who only shows up once in four years....

You got my support and would be willing to work with you in this course.

#AgroWealth
Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Depressed101: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
BackToLife:
I love this guy. I overheard some guys arguing that he's Igbo. Now, I've really observed his flat head. The truth that our Colonial Masters buried to make us the exterminate one another, is gradually coming out. The great Oni of Ife is right after all, according my the History that my Grandpa. Fruit does not fall far from the Tree. It's unfortunate that we didn't learn how to read and write before the White collonial masters came to deceive, enslave and sore generational seed of hatered among Black brotherly tribes. Southern Nigeria has real History, if only our leaders would stop hiding the Truth for their selfish interest. If we are both so geaographically close and notice that the far Fulanis does not display the intelligence and humanity progressiveness that Yorubas and Igbos have, we are indeed related. Yorubas are more educated and spiritually advance, Igbos are more commerce advance. It's a verified History that there was war between the 2 sons of Olugbo of Ugbo Land on whom to succed their father as king after he died. It ended in the younger Ugbo leaving with his supporters and migrating very far away from his brother to establish another Kingdom that has now expanded to be know as Igbo Land in Eastern part of Nigeria. In our Ugbo language, we call fowl Okiko, while Igbos call it Okuko. Ugbo, kee be we re= Igbo, Kee kii be= where are you going? I can't speak Igbo like my Grandpa did, but these are from many examples he gave me. Some myopic senseless hate-finished Souls would still deny this Truth that would have set out future Free. Southern Nigeria would greatly become liberated and develop very fast if these 2 intelligent Southern Brothers can unite to break up from Nigeria, and then split to form their 2 Great Individual Countries; this is the only way out of direction less stagnated cursed Nigeria. Igbos can never do it alone, and Yorubas can not too. Unfortunately Fulani Juju and bewitchment has captured the Igbos to always hate on their Yoruba brothers so that South would be permanently enslaved by Fulani's. For now, till they come to their right senses, I'll heavily curse any Igbo that curses Yorubas and multiply kill Igbos that try to kill my people.
wow

1 Like

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please show me some empathy. I am very depressed and suicidal right now. I am at a very dark hour in my life and I feel the world is closed up against me. I need help,support, empathy and admonition before it's too late.

Check my signature down here for my contact.

Re: Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class by alezzy13: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Jay-Z Threatens To "Finish Off" Chris Brown / Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.