Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married (962 Views)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married by umahiprinceblog(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Billionaire businessman cum politician, Hon. Ned Nwoko, has officially wedded his love interest, the teenage actress, Regina Daniels, The capital reports.

Read Also: Just in - Amaechi commits suicide

We got hint of their introduction ceremony which held, last weekend, in the bride’s family home in Asaba, Delta State, but attendees were said to have been instructed not to take photographs.

In corroborating the report from our source, Thecapital is reporting that there was not much to make noise about given that it is Nwoko’s sixth marriage .

The London-trained lawyer is reputed to be running the biggest law chamber owned by an African in the United Kingdom. .

He served as a member of the House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003 and will be returning to the Senate, come June, 2019, as a Federal High Court Abuja, has sacked Senator Peter Nwaoboshi as the candidate of PDP in the Delta North senatorial election and affirmed Nwoko as the authentic winner of the PDP primary election of October 2nd, 2018.

Follow link to see photos: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/04/politician-nwoko-59-and-actress-regina-daniels-are-now-married.html
Re: Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Na greed Kee Regina Daniel tongue tongue wetin you dey find for under the legs of an old man..... When me dey here I go give you as e dey hot
sorry for you Happy Married Life
Re: Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married by abdeiz(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2019
It's like Lawsuit dey hungry this blogger
Re: Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
Na greed Kee Regina Daniel tongue tongue wetin you dey find for under the legs of an old man..... When me dey here I go give you as e dey hot
sorry for you Happy Married Life
can u buy her a brand new ferrari and build her a duplex in banana island?

(1) (Reply)

God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating / 8 Facts About Regina Billionaire Hubby..prince Ned Nwoko / Little Baby On Diaper Twerks To A Nigerian Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.