Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating (963 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Couple Covered In Leaves For Their Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by Beke2020: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

I have a question to ask you and the house please. I know that as a christian,God does not like divorce. I have read many times here when you counsel people that they should stay in their marriage and work things out with their spouses. I am a strong believer of the marriage institution. I believe God created marriage to be enjoyed and I know too that marriage is a good thing.

Recently, a very dear friend of mine,who is also a good christian got entangled in a scandal in church. Her husband got involved with a ........

https://livelystones.com.ng/god-hates-divorce-but-this-marriage-is-covered-in-lies-cheating/

Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
In the case of adultery, divorce is accepted.
Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by Beke2020: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2019
cool but there is room for forgiveness
khiaa:
In the case of adultery, divorce is accepted.
Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by Offpoint: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by khiaa(f): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Beke2020:
cool but there is room for forgiveness

Not when the adulterer isn't sorry and continues his cheating ways.
Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by Beke2020: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol! That's true. He or she must be sincere and dissist from such act
khiaa:

Not when the adulterer isn't sorry and continues his cheating ways.
Re: God Hates Divorce But This Marriage Is Covered In Lies & Cheating by Beke2020: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are you facing any difficulty in your Relationship, Marriage or having Dating issues and you Would you like to talk to a seasoned relationship & marriage expert?

*You can Call or Chat Jzhane on: 08029870309 and you'll be counseled you for free*

You can also share with us your inspiring true life story
To: livelystonescares@gmail.com

Livelystones, changing the narratives!

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. / Little Baby On Diaper Twerks To A Nigerian Song (Photos) / Is Your Nude On The Internet? Microsoft And Google Can Help Delete It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.