Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? (709 Views)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Being open minded.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Dami12345: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nothing really
We are a frozen generation, no values , no morals, no legacy. No purpose. We have no definiting moment and have changed nothing it the world we came to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good tech
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by mikejj(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin because I will be part of those who wil change the generation for good.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:
Nothing really
We are a frozen generation, no values , no morals, no legacy. No purpose. We have no definiting moment and have changed nothing it the world we came to.
Make some research. This gen has changed a lot in the world. U can't compare now to the 30s and 40s.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Dami12345: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Make some research. This gen has changed a lot in the world. U can't compare now to the 30s and 40s.

Haha. Make more research. You will see that all this gen seems to achieve have already been on ground. Its like they are just feeding us with wat to achieve. Like a machine line of achievements.

Am Talking of the 70-80s from.
Not 30s and 40s. Of course things have a changed since then. Pity Nigeria hasn't moved far.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Really proud about the advancement in technology.

An example is the fact that I can lie down in bed and watch a live stream of a busty ebony lady stripping without going to the strip club. Isn't that cool. cool
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:
Nothing really
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:

Haha. Make more research. You will see that all this gen seems to achieve have already been on ground. Its like they are just feeding us with wat to achieve. Like a machine line of achievements.

Am Talking of the 70-80s from.
Not 30s and 40s. Of course things have a changed since then. Pity Nigeria hasn't moved far.
was DryBath in existence before now?
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Johntitus: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Dami12345: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
was DryBath in existence before now?

I had to Google this.
You mean a glel that sub's for bathing.
Wow. So this is advancement for you. You must be a woman.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:

I had to Google this.
You mean a glel that sub's for bathing.
Wow. So this is advancement for you. You must be a woman.

U said everything ever done or achievd by this gen was already on ground ( in existence). I asked was DryBath in existence before now?

Ofcourse DryBath is a big shot to this gen. If u know those who are beneficial of DryBath u will give this gen a plus. US army is a bigger consumer of DryBath.

Ain't u happy it was invented by an African?
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:

I had to Google this. You mean a glel that sub's for bathing. Wow. So this is advancement for you. You must be a woman.
It's not an advancement but an achievment.

DryBath isn't for women alone. It's unisex gel.
US army is a bigger user of it.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Dami12345: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:

U said everything ever done or achievd by this gen was already on ground ( in existence). I asked was DryBath in existence before now?

Ofcourse DryBath is a big shot to this gen. If u know those who are beneficial of DryBath u will give this gen a plus. US army is a bigger consumer of DryBath.

Ain't u happy it was invented by an African?

This Is a first I have heard of it. What an awesome achievement , rather than star travel or sustainable energy we have dry bath( clapping) awesome.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Dami12345: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:

It's not an advancement but an achievment.

DryBath isn't for women alone. It's unisex gel.

US army is a bigger user of it.

I just feel we should achieve more or better.
But maybe am just a hard ass.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:

I just feel we should achieve more or better.
But maybe am just a hard ass.
I used to be like u. Never appreciated little tins. We are getting there. One step at a time.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by lakesguy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Xaos:

An example is the fact that I can lie down in bed and watch a live stream of a busty ebony lady stripping without going to the strip club. Isn't that cool. cool
ashawo grin
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by lakesguy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Advancement in technology ofcos.. There is nothing more interesting in this generation than that..
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
lakesguy:
Advancement in technology ofcos.. There is nothing more interesting in this generation than that..
Imagine having the world at the tip of ur finger. Even religion can't cap this.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Progress in technology

Globalization
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dami12345:

This Is a first I have heard of it. What an awesome achievement , rather than star travel or sustainable energy we have dry bath( clapping) awesome.

Physics has made more strides in this generation than ever before. We can see what planets thousands of light years away look like and even collect samples from it.

Next week, we'll even be see the first real photo of a black hole. Something previous scientist thought was a myth.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Physics has made more strides in this generation than ever before. We can see what planets thousands of light years away look like and even collect samples from it.

Next week, we'll even be see the first real photo of a black hole. Something previous scientist thought was a myth.
Tell him.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by GreatResearcher: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
When I say 'This Generation',Dami12345's mind goes towards Africa: Nigeria in particular. He forgets that the whites are part of this generation.
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by luvyaself95(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Xaos:

Ode olodo
Re: What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation? by MiddleSpot: 5:44pm On May 02, 2019
Xaos:

cheesy cheesy cheesy angry

(1) (Reply)

Is my action right? / Feeling Lonely / Shocking: Pastor Lays With Woman To Get Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.