Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? (1828 Views)

Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
my friend at work (lady) is married just as myself.
there is this guy that has proposed sex and love to this my married friend but my friend turned him down since she is married
this guy obviously upset by the rejection decided not to contact my friend again. But anytime the guy decides not to contact my friend, my friend would contact him. my question is, is it wrong for my friend contacting this guy? though she has no evil thoughts.
what can i do to help this friend of mine?
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by ministerblessed: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yes it is wrong..... Why is she contacting him? The guy has told her what he wants, she cant give him, She should leave him the heLL alone before your next topic will be.............'MY MARRIED FRIEND SLEPT WITH SOMEONE SHE DID NOT WANT TO, SHOULD SHE TELL HER HUSBAND?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by ojun50(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
All this girl wey suppose thy single wey thy rush marry self eh

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by mikejj(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
ministerblessed:
Yes it is wrong..... Why is she contacting him? The guy has told her what he wants, she cant give him, She should leave him the heLL alone before your next topic will be.............'MY MARRIED FRIEND SLEPT WITH SOMEONE SHE DID NOT WANT TO, SHOULD SHE TELL HER HUSBAND?
just to add a little to what this man has said...she should stop contacting him or else she might just find herself doing what she has been avoiding...that guy is a threat to her marriage..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Importanter: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
You don't want his dick, you have rejected him and you still can't stop contacting him. You are confused angry

See my siggy

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
If no evil thought,then no help needed....come back for help when she starts to develop evil thought....unless you have eyes on him...considering your big vagina.
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Oluromantic: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Your friend is right but insensitive. Reactions shdnt be drastic. When a guy toasts or asks you out next time, listen to him and respectfully tell him why u can't date him. Simple!

When you do dat, you'll be fine, he'll be fine too. You can even come back later when u change ur mind since u left on friendly grounds. But to find women even d married ones who are sensitive are rare. Why do u no think some guys are pressured to lie..its because d girl considers only her own view! Now she's feeling somehow for her reactions. Next time avoid finality in ur reactions and responses, you can't predict tomorrow.

Same with when girls want to brk up. You'll hear them say final words like...its over, I don't want to ever have anything to do with u, to hell with you...blabla. Then when their understanding opens, to come back will be a problem. Avoid final reactions..that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Johntitus: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
She should keep contacting him oo. I'm waiting to hear them blame the innocent and busy devil. mtcheew
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
donbachi:
If no evil thought,then no help needed....come back for help when she starts to develop evil thought....unless you have eyes on him...considering your big vagina.

be serious for once angry
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
BIGVAJINA:

be serious for once angry
you too,accept the truth for once
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
donbachi:
you too,accept the truth for once

mtcheew is it by force to accept your proposal? angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by donbachi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
BIGVAJINA:

mtcheew is it by force to accept your proposal? angry
then stop bringing your company proposal and profile to nairaland.
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
BIGVAJINA:
there is this guy that has proposed sex and love to this my married friend but my friend turned him down since she is married
this guy obviously upset by the rejection decided not to contact my friend again. But anytime the guy decides not to contact my friend, my friend would contact him. my question is, is it wrong for my friend contacting this guy? though she has no evil thoughts.

Very wrong, she must not start what she can't finish.
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
YOUR FRIEND LIKES THE ATTENTION. SHE MIGHT NOT WANT TO CHEAT BUT SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION THUS GOOD FOR HER SELF ESTEEM
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
she is 1000000000% wrong!
y is she contacting him in da 1st place.
it's like she is giving him signs that she's interested but wants him in a coded way
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Apination(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
BIGVAJINA:
Thank you for letting us know how you've been battling with the thought of infidelity. There's nothing wrong in feeling attracted to men who are not your husband perhaps due to lack of attention from your husband but wisdom is profitable to the brave and getting married is one of the bravest things any human can do. Now it's time to apply the wisdom that comes with it, there's no gain in striking a match stick in a fuel station, the end result is certain, you and alot of innocent bystanders would perish, and that's what will happen if as a married woman you by error or consciously venture into this uncharted territory. Stop looking for what's not looking for you undecided
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by flokii: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shebi you can't mind your business ehnn grin

Lemme help.. you (your friend) find the guy attractive and you so much desire his attention. One of these days he'll end up fvcking you whether you like it or not.
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2019
flokii:
Shebi you can't mind your business ehnn grin

Lemme help.. you (your friend) find the guy attractive and you so much desire his attention. One of these days he'll end up fvcking you whether you like it or not.

dont be silly its not me
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by Wizywiz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bia OP tell us are the one . Not any imaginery friend
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wizywiz:
Bia OP tell us are the one . Not any imaginery friend

i am not angry
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by adaksbullet: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
gilrs sha God we help us we mens, amen
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by SaucyBenks(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
BIGVAJINA:
hahahaha... What a cheap friend you have.. soon she'll carry the Toto on a plater of gold go need the guy self, these are things that work for me, you reject me. I snub you, we jam for corner, I Bleep you and you won't talk till I'm done and all you'll say is "are you okay now?" grin

We know your friend will cheat, just like you have done before... I know you but you don't know me grin Never Will!
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
hahahaha... What a cheap friend you have.. soon she'll carry the Toto on a plater of gold go need the guy self, these are things that work for me, you reject me. I snub you, we jam for corner, I Bleep you and you won't talk till I'm done and all you'll say is "are you okay now?" grin

We know your friend will cheat, just like you have done before... I know you but you don't know me grin Never Will!

What rubbish are you talking about? angry
Re: Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? by SaucyBenks(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
BIGVAJINA:

What rubbish are you talking about? angry
hahahaha, just snub me sweetheart... (You can never know!)

(1) (Reply)

SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? / Share Your Ashawo proverb Here / I'm Jobless But Am A Good Fùcker Man Defends Himself PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.