Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? (1828 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Some months ago, June 2019, the day we made 300+k in a day selling relationship books to lucky Nigerians at a cheap rate, after the promo was over, WhatsApp Business banned our business line: 07015463626.

Why? We sent too many PDF files with the platform to our clients. Wait, I thought Zuckerberg said it's for business?

We got over it and used our second business line: 07016226793 on that same WhatsApp Business app and after 5 months, we got banned again, yesterday, for an offence we don't know.

Yes, we did send PDFs, but not that much. So, is sending PDF files through WhatsApp Business to clients a crime?

My advice to those business people using WhatsApp Business in Nigeria. Please, don't put all your eggs on that app.

They love banning people for no good reason. It seems they are regretting why they built the app and are looking for a way to ban everyone, then shut it down.

Mark Zuckerberg is a great man, but he is trying to do everything at once and it's giving him sleepless night. You can feel their pains from the way they ban people easily.

Also, being a Nigerian makes banning easier because they already have a bad picture of us.

Finally, we'll NEVER use WhatsApp Business again to do business. We have switched to the main WhatsApp, not the business one.

Goodbye to WhatsApp Business — you have frustrated us enough.

Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Our New Contact

New Line: 09060760264 (WhatsApp Only)
Old Line 1: 07015463626 (Call Only)
Old Line 2: 07016226793 (Call Only)

All the lines are available, but only the new line is WhatsApp enabled. Chat us on WhatsApp for your inquiry on relationship issues and dating books.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2019
There you have it.

The first two people to drop their numbers and their networks will get 500 recharge card each. Only two people.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iPrevail(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Real Gee. Thanks bro. Airtime received.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by 5udbs3vn: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Airtel
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by 5udbs3vn: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Gotten.

Thanks

Can we do biz? I have a dating blog. With lots traffic.

Can we market the e-book there? Can it sell?.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Millennialaku(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Chai

Graham Stefan see what you've caused
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Millennialaku:
Chai

Graham Stefan see what you've caused
No regrets. Stefan is a great YouTuber — I subbed on one of his two channels since last year and have learned a thing or two, so watching him isn't bad.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by balosammy(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2019
I don't know of I still meet the recharge card
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by chizzypresh(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Nice wink
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by chizzypresh(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
chizzypresh:

Only two people nah
he ft get change of heart na
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iamgprince: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Airtel
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by chizzypresh(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2019
Kvngfrosh:

Yea
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by peeps4u: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2019
What advantage does WhatsApp business have over normal WhatsApp?

Why don't you consider telegram option?
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Millennialaku(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
iLegendd:

No regrets. Stefan is a great YouTuber — I subbed on one of his two channels since last year and have learned a thing or two, so watching him isn't bad.

I know right, he's very good. I wanted to come here first before watching his 10 min video

Then this happened, it's all good
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Kvngfrosh:

Two people above have gotten it long time ago and removed their numbers.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
peeps4u:
What advantage does WhatsApp business have over normal WhatsApp?

Why don't you consider telegram option?

The only advantage I found is: it has an auto popup intro message when someone messages.

Yes, I tried Telegram and it's great, but I don't know why I don't feel the vibe there. People on Telegram are not willing to buy anything and they hardly come online.

Also, I hardly open it just the same way I hardly open Facebook. In a year, I'll only open it at most 10 times.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
chizzypresh:

Only two people nah
Abeg commot my number
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
300k ko 300k ni.

I knew you wanted typing 50k then u changed your mind and said, why not I make it 5 times larger so I'd sound more relevant...

Clout chaser

1 Like

Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2019
iamgprince:
Airtel
Kindly remove/edit your number.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2019
balosammy:
I don't know of I still meet the recharge card
Sadly, no.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
chizzypresh:

Only two people nah

Modify your post and remove his number.
Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by Gideoniteprime4: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
hmmm
this thread is quite weird
am outta here grin

Re: SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
hmmm
this thread is quite weird
am outta here grin

This just made me laugh. grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Ashawo proverb Here / Popular Singer Removed Her Panties On Stage Performance / One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.