Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA (23108 Views)

FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South / Buhari Approves Two New Seaports – Railway From Port Harcourt To Maiduguri / Breaking: FG To Construct Port Harcourt-maiduguri Rail Line, Two New Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by olas24u(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Blue3k:

You dont know what you're talking about. You can clearly see both projects listed in ICRC concessions. FG owns 20%, State owns 20%, other 60% to private sector.

https://lekkiport.com/about-lekki-port-lftz-enterprise/company-profile/

You are correct,they are all invloved
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Jubiliee: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
masterchi:
two in Lagos that is already congested while one for the entire south south and south east that is in dire need of ports.
This cry should be for GEJ
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by skales67(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:
tongue

You either join national politics and forget bitterness Or continue screaming marginalisation while others keep getting more airports, mutiple seaports, standard guage railway , private refinery etc

And while the "others" who get the multiple airports, seaports and private refineries still have their bulk of average indigenes living in penury and poverty looking for those to bury in their bedroom or graves to break into all in the name of rituals and blood money, the ones they accuse of crying marginalization are still doing well in their business endeavors both in their zone and in the zones of their haters.

A good example is the one who is about to get N8b richer from the "haters bank" who stole from him. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by olas24u(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Blue3k:

You dont know what you're talking about. You can clearly see both projects listed in ICRC concessions. FG owns 20%, State owns 20%, other 60% to private sector.

The project is a 45-year concession awarded by the Nigerian Ports Authority, on a build, own, operate, and transfer (BOOT) model. Further rationale for the Lekki Port capacity: 1. Container demand growing at 1.9 x GDP growth over the past two decades @ CAGR of 13% +. 2. Lagos accounts for 90% of the container throughput in Nigeria. 3. Capacity constraints at Lagos Port due to: i. limitation of draught, storage area, and equipment; ii. expansion and road access limitation; and iii. potential safety hazards. 4. Lekki Port will help to bridge the projected demand-capacity gap by: i. accommodating larger vessels; ii. optimized storage area and ease of expansion; iii. modern equipment; and iv. facilitatation of relocation of tank farms.

2 Likes

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Ziggylady(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
The fear of Igbos leaving Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom..

The desperation to have Igbos as countrymen by these people knows no bounds

Lazy cone-heads grin

If you kmow,you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by SLAP44: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

The fear of Igbos leaving Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom..

The desperation to have Igbos as countrymen by these people knows no bounds

Lazy cone-heads grin

If you kmow,you know

Attachee by force

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Jackossky(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tintinnoty:
So the seaport proposed to be built in Badagry is under probably.......

My Badagry.

Our Badagry.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Guestlander: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
skales67:

And while the "others" who get the multiple airports, seaports and private refineries still have their bulk of average indigenes living in penury and poverty looking for those to bury in their bedroom or graves to break into all in the name of rituals and blood money, the ones they accuse of crying marginalization are still doing well in their business endeavors both in their zone and in the zones of their haters.

A good example is the one who is about to get N8b richer from the "haters bank" who stole from him. grin grin

Who cares about your IPOB statistics? You are free to make up whatever you want if it makes you happy. The SW is going for projects that will ultimately be beneficial for all Nigerians, if that is a problem for you then that is your own headache.
If you think everyone in your "zone" is doing better you shouldn't be wailing on threads such as this.

3 Likes

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by IjebuWarrior: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Timekeeper:
Thanks to our developas

Waiting for our Igbo brothers to come and claim this as their achievements in Lagos...

grin grin grin
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by iammo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
skales67:

A good example is the one who is about to get N8b richer from the "haters b
ank" who stole from him. grin grin

Every prosperity list points out to southeast been the next poorest to northeast with Ebonyi the second poorest state, fact only: states GDP list you are poor, State IGR you're poor, State FDI list you got no investors coming in, face it pal you can only Chestbeat to northeast and some northcentral states, your uncles that migrate to southwest to leave your community, crossing niger bridge like almajiri in ifesinachi night buses , to leave in shops can testify that you lots survive on us and not the other way round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Tayeni(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
BackToLife:
silenced. If they the Arabs finally destroy the remaining during conquest of Egypt in AD 642.
Our major problem is that we believe and rely on the devilish White people more than our CREATOR. It's not a Mistake that the great Awolowo started first TV Station, first Skyscappers and first many amazing things that had never been done before in any other black African Country. You and I know that Yoruba and Igbos have a kind of uncommon intelligence in common, and it's due to common ancestry that the Whites tried to obliterate.
Wish there was a button for half like. i like the fact that you are pushing for unity and oneness of purpuse between rivaling tribes....but you lost me with your racism. If you admire Nelson Mandela. i suggest yoi study him and find a middle ground

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Studyinchina200(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
No good news today?
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Timekeeper: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
BackToLife:
Why this tribalism against your own brothers? The current seed of stagnating tribalism was intentionally sown by our white colonial masters. Learn your true History, as discussed earlier here today: I categorically explained the History as being told by my Grandpa. Did you read where I mentioned that fierce battle for Kingship led one of the 2 Princes of Olugbo of Ugbo Land to migrate far? Even though there are still very many obvious links that confirmed the blood relationship, the one that went to found the current Earstern Igbo land could have felt so offended and bitter that he would obliterate whatever that would show links. Even at that, his effort was not really successful because there are many similarities that white researchers delebrately ignored, they document and teach only would make you useful indirect slaves. Till date most people hardly heard or know about Holodomor Ukrainian genocide because the truth was twisted, minimized and silenced. If they recently did that to near-whites neighbors, you think they would tell you the True Key to your ruling the World?! Chinese abroad were ridiculed till Chinese at home did the needful and developed China. The key to the make Black Americans and Blacks all over the World proud of their being black is in brotherliness of Igbo and Yorubas because they are the first direct defendants of the first Man and Women, the Universe did it that way. White men are very evil and they know what they were doing from the beginning. They knew that the only way to enslave us and maintain strangle hold on Black African Destiny is to keep Yoruba and Igbo divided. It's not a mistake that the World says Nigeria has the largest concentration of Black Africans. In USA Yoruba Professors are lecturing in almost every University today. The Africans that are shaking the World for good or bad are either Yoruba or Igbo, how many times have you heard HausaFulani invented something good out there in the World? Elite Spiritism and Divination was common among our Colonia Masters, they saw that re-Unity of Igbo and Yoruba would rule the World. They must have foresaw by their witchcraft and psychology that the day true brotherly Love return between the 2, Black Africans would rule the World; guaranteed! That is the bitter Truth. Their archeologists and etymologists intentionally work against that. In fact, the archeplogists must have rather destroyed any uniting artifacts that would bring Prophesy to reality, they reavel only what would serve their own interest. History, Quran and Bible were mostly about black people before the white started emerging like the Abinos and starting their own bigger family. Nature always give us evidence to liberate we blacks from mental slavery, but some love and hold on tight to there slave chains. The Whites and Arabs know this Truth, that's why they both have hands in ensuring the burning of our true Hieroglyphically confirmed History that was saved in the first World library in Egypt. They then re-wrote and gave us only enough knowledge for indirect slavery. Out of demonic envy of African past of prophesied glorious future, Julius Caesar set fire on the Library during his civil war in 48 BC; followed by the attack of Aurelian in AD 270 – 275; followed by the decree of Coptic Pope Theophilus of Alexandria in 391 AD; and the Arabs finally destroy the remaining during conquest of Egypt in AD 642.
Our major problem is that we believe and rely on the devilish White people more than our CREATOR. It's not a Mistake that the great Awolowo started first TV Station, first Skyscappers and first many amazing things that had never been done before in any other black African Country. You and I know that Yoruba and Igbos have a kind of uncommon intelligence in common, and it's due to common ancestry that the Whites tried to obliterate.

Sumarrize abeg
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Mace0lane: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
You will be taken seriously when you pass same comment whenever Igbos shout Igbo Amaka for outstanding WAEC result record or any other awards, for now please rest in hell where you rightly belong till then such hour.
BackToLife:
Why this tribalism against your own brothers? The current seed of stagnating tribalism was intentionally sown by our white colonial masters. Learn your true History, as discussed earlier here today: I categorically explained the History as being told by my Grandpa. Did you read where I mentioned that fierce battle for Kingship led one of the 2 Princes of Olugbo of Ugbo Land to migrate far? Even though there are still very many obvious links that confirmed the blood relationship, the one that went to found the current Earstern Igbo land could have felt so offended and bitter that he would obliterate whatever that would show links. Even at that, his effort was not really successful because there are many similarities that white researchers delebrately ignored, they document and teach only would make you useful indirect slaves. Till date most people hardly heard or know about Holodomor Ukrainian genocide because the truth was twisted, minimized and silenced. If they recently did that to near-whites neighbors, you think they would tell you the True Key to your ruling the World?! Chinese abroad were ridiculed till Chinese at home did the needful and developed China. The key to the make Black Americans and Blacks all over the World proud of their being black is in brotherliness of Igbo and Yorubas because they are the first direct defendants of the first Man and Women, the Universe did it that way. White men are very evil and they know what they were doing from the beginning. They knew that the only way to enslave us and maintain strangle hold on Black African Destiny is to keep Yoruba and Igbo divided. It's not a mistake that the World says Nigeria has the largest concentration of Black Africans. In USA Yoruba Professors are lecturing in almost every University today. The Africans that are shaking the World for good or bad are either Yoruba or Igbo, how many times have you heard HausaFulani invented something good out there in the World? Elite Spiritism and Divination was common among our Colonia Masters, they saw that re-Unity of Igbo and Yoruba would rule the World. They must have foresaw by their witchcraft and psychology that the day true brotherly Love return between the 2, Black Africans would rule the World; guaranteed! That is the bitter Truth. Their archeologists and etymologists intentionally work against that. In fact, the archeplogists must have rather destroyed any uniting artifacts that would bring Prophesy to reality, they reavel only what would serve their own interest. History, Quran and Bible were mostly about black people before the white started emerging like the Abinos and starting their own bigger family. Nature always give us evidence to liberate we blacks from mental slavery, but some love and hold on tight to there slave chains. The Whites and Arabs know this Truth, that's why they both have hands in ensuring the burning of our true Hieroglyphically confirmed History that was saved in the first World library in Egypt. They then re-wrote and gave us only enough knowledge for indirect slavery. Out of demonic envy of African past of prophesied glorious future, Julius Caesar set fire on the Library during his civil war in 48 BC; followed by the attack of Aurelian in AD 270 – 275; followed by the decree of Coptic Pope Theophilus of Alexandria in 391 AD; and the Arabs finally destroy the remaining during conquest of Egypt in AD 642.

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by do4luv14(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guestlander:

What do you call this type of behavior, envy? Not every sea shore is suitable for berthing big ships. Even the Lekki sea port is going to be deeper than Apapa which is just a few kilometers away.

I laff at you, so the whites that made those seaports, before greed made our govt to close them, doesn't know what they are doing right,

what happen to onne port?, warri ports, I can go on and on,
most of those containers, and tankers, transport as far as south south, and south east, even north,

and here you are thinking of labeling my comment wnvy
chaiiii
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by obailala(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
masterchi:
two in Lagos that is already congested while one for the entire south south and south east that is in dire need of ports.
This just goes to show how useless the leaders in the SS are...

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
RZArecta2:
Lol grin Ibom deep sea port is “under consideration” while that of Lekki and Badagry are being fast tracked in the same Lagos state. One Nigeria my big foot cool
Goes to show you how useless the governors in the SS are. You really cant blame Lagos governors for being more sensible leaders can you?

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by BiafraIsFree: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lagos is a worst place full of criminals and certificate forgers.

LordGuru1:
Lagos is a great Place. God shall Bless us in Lagos. Click like if you agree.
Wow! I used to hear these things as rumours but now I know the history is real. May you live long to see your heart desires come to reality. Both are truly great: Igbo Ologo! Yoruba, Amaka!

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
The people taking decisions in this country have mental problem.

Like Nigeria lacks psychiatrist doctors..
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by banio: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Una do tire? grin

I thought you will like more seaports around Lagos and Ogun and even another dry port in Ibadan grin

Of course na them dey still cry and complain when we all troop to Lagos to clear our new Mercedes benz grin

If we no buy Benz watin we gain.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by AleAirHub(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
God bless you
BackToLife:

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by aariwa(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
tripper003:
Oyaa o! smiley
Bring it on...and fast. Dat two road no go drench person with frustration. Just hope this isn't another political shenanigan.
I swear Hausa pple are far better than yeruba pple..

They think from anus shaa
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by OmoEpe(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

How can the EAST do it without approval from the Center. Do you know how many times they have tried? Maybe you are too young to understand the political consequences of having those seaports in the east... Do you think the Hausa fulani elite would ever allow that?

I laugh in Spanish, EASTERNERS always blaming their failures on everyother person apart from themselves. Anyway na una way.
How did Fashola get approval under a PDP Govt?. Guess you weren't matured enough then to know about it. The FG will get a % of an investment they aren't spending a dime on. Who won't jump at it. Instead of you to hold your clueless governors responsible for their cluelessness, you are already wired up to blame Hausas for your dumb choices.

A people actually get the kind of leaders they deserve so i guess with IQ like yours prevalent in the East you can't get a leader better than the dumb was governor you currently parade.

As to my being young am sure you were still in primary school when I had my masters degree.

One day the igbos will have sense to discern between good and evil. So while Fashola was getting the approval under jonathan igbos that are his favourite people couldn't get it with all the top positions held in that Govt?

Idiocy is a virtue among the dumb

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
olas24u:
Anna Okon with agency report

Nigeria is building a new deep-seaport and considering two additional facilities to ease congestion at Apapa seaports, which currently handle about 80 per cent of all shipping traffic in the country.

A new facility is already under construction in the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos through a public-private partnership, while another may be built in the Badagry area of the city, near the border with Benin.

A third project, the Ibom seaport, is under consideration in the oil-rich Niger delta , Nigerian Ports Authority Managing Director, Hadiza Bala-Usman, disclosed in a recent interview with Bloomberg.

The government had in the past year, invested in developing the eastern ports of Warri, Calabar, Onne and Port Harcourt, whose river channels are too narrow to accommodate large vessels, forcing shipping companies to take their vessels to Lagos.

The NPA last year commenced the dredging of Warri port at the cost of $44.861m (N16.150bn).

Bala-Usman has also encouraged flat-bottomed vessels that do not require too much sea depth to berth at the eastern ports and the response has been encouraging as there was an increase in the number of such vessels calling at the Port Harcourt and Calabar ports since last year.

Bloomberg reported that the Apapa and Tin Can Island ports remained the hubs for cargo transiting through Africa’s most populous nation.

But inefficiency and congested roads to the ports mean daily queues of hundreds of trucks. The government wants to focus on improving the nearby roads and other infrastructure to ease the transportation of goods including cars, computers, food and machinery, Bala-Usman told the business newswire.

“We have congestion because 80 per cent of our cargo goes on the road. You must have that seamless evacuation, if not, it’s laughable to think you will not have congestion,” she said.

Shipment delays of almost eight weeks prompted the National Cashew Association of Nigeria to raise the alarm last month as $300m worth of nuts remained stuck in containers on trucks waiting to enter the ports.

Inadequate infrastructure, stifling red tape and corruption at the ports are hurting business, the Nigeria Cashew Exporters Association said.

Similar concerns were voiced by the nation’s cocoa exporters last year after trucks carrying the beans took as long as four weeks to get through the potholed roads to the ports, pushing up haulage costs and putting sales contracts at risk.

The Ministry of Transport is building a new railway to the Lagos ports to speed up the evacuation of cargo, Usman said.

For now, trailer parks are being built to take trucks off the road and barges have been deployed to move cargo on inland waterways. Lagos is Africa’s biggest city, with an estimated population of 22 million people.
https://punchng.com/new-seaports-underway-to-ease-apapa-gridlock-npa/?fbclid=IwAR2POz6qSvlJLx4HLYCaTznsMTnr82Oo-GolEZsqXm_cQCNY0OvP7zR3qIg

We have 5 seaports n 1 river port in the east n yet it is ignored n they are planning to build a new one in Lagos ���, the new seaport will attract 3 more million people into Lagos n th3 problem will keep getting worse
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by AFONJACOW(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
BackToLife:
the children of hate from west are the cause of the hatred, Awolowo hated igbos and sow a seed of hatred, even as am talking to you now my sister is housing and feeding a Yoruba friend for more than 2months, she used divide and rule tactics to split my family, my sisters are in loggerhead because of this Yoruba girl from Ibadan, she can gossip for Africa,
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Sagay212: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2019
More traffic for lagos. Na only lagos be the state dey dey Nigeria? Why not have seaports in other states so that the states can develop and the crowd in lagos can reduce.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by phantom24: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2019
why is ibom sea port always under consideration for over 10years now? meanwihile i heard rumour that d FG has refused to issue neccesary licences 2 d state govt. this is injustice crywhy is ibom sea port always under consideration for over 10years now? meanwihile i heard rumour that d FG has refused to issue neccesary licences 2 d state govt. this is injustice

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by skales67(m): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2019
iammo:

Every prosperity list points out to southeast been the next poorest to northeast with Ebonyi the second poorest state, fact only: states GDP list you are poor, State IGR you're poor, State FDI list you got no investors coming in, face it pal you can only Chestbeat to northeast and some northcentral states, your uncles that migrate to southwest to leave your community, crossing niger bridge like almajiri in ifesinachi night buses , to leave in shops can testify that you lots survive on us and not the other way round

Show me proof of this your ewedu statistics or forever STFU!
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by iammo(m): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2019
skales67:

Show me proof of this your ewedu statistics or forever STFU!

Apku head calm down and take the first one: https://mobile.twitter.com/BudgITng/status/1068094421189705730

your poor five state region can only raise 30+billion when Oyo makes 13billion single handedly from income tax , company tax and other igr, Ogun conviniently doubles the IGR of your poverty region..

Thats 1, FDI and GDP comming soon, so that you can forever remain silent and never chestbeat

1 Like

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by erico2k2(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2019
olas24u:
Anna Okon with agency report

Nigeria is building a new deep-seaport and considering two additional facilities to ease congestion at Apapa seaports, which currently handle about 80 per cent of all shipping traffic in the country.

A new facility is already under construction in the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos through a public-private partnership, while another may be built in the Badagry area of the city, near the border with Benin.

A third project, the Ibom seaport, is under consideration in the oil-rich Niger delta , Nigerian Ports Authority Managing Director, Hadiza Bala-Usman, disclosed in a recent interview with Bloomberg.

The government had in the past year, invested in developing the eastern ports of Warri, Calabar, Onne and Port Harcourt, whose river channels are too narrow to accommodate large vessels, forcing shipping companies to take their vessels to Lagos.

The NPA last year commenced the dredging of Warri port at the cost of $44.861m (N16.150bn).

Bala-Usman has also encouraged flat-bottomed vessels that do not require too much sea depth to berth at the eastern ports and the response has been encouraging as there was an increase in the number of such vessels calling at the Port Harcourt and Calabar ports since last year.

Bloomberg reported that the Apapa and Tin Can Island ports remained the hubs for cargo transiting through Africa’s most populous nation.

But inefficiency and congested roads to the ports mean daily queues of hundreds of trucks. The government wants to focus on improving the nearby roads and other infrastructure to ease the transportation of goods including cars, computers, food and machinery, Bala-Usman told the business newswire.

“We have congestion because 80 per cent of our cargo goes on the road. You must have that seamless evacuation, if not, it’s laughable to think you will not have congestion,” she said.

Shipment delays of almost eight weeks prompted the National Cashew Association of Nigeria to raise the alarm last month as $300m worth of nuts remained stuck in containers on trucks waiting to enter the ports.

Inadequate infrastructure, stifling red tape and corruption at the ports are hurting business, the Nigeria Cashew Exporters Association said.

Similar concerns were voiced by the nation’s cocoa exporters last year after trucks carrying the beans took as long as four weeks to get through the potholed roads to the ports, pushing up haulage costs and putting sales contracts at risk.

The Ministry of Transport is building a new railway to the Lagos ports to speed up the evacuation of cargo, Usman said.

For now, trailer parks are being built to take trucks off the road and barges have been deployed to move cargo on inland waterways. Lagos is Africa’s biggest city, with an estimated population of 22 million people.
https://punchng.com/new-seaports-underway-to-ease-apapa-gridlock-npa/?fbclid=IwAR2POz6qSvlJLx4HLYCaTznsMTnr82Oo-GolEZsqXm_cQCNY0OvP7zR3qIg
The Bolded is a Big Fat LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto / APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.