Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA (23107 Views)

FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South / Buhari Approves Two New Seaports – Railway From Port Harcourt To Maiduguri / Breaking: FG To Construct Port Harcourt-maiduguri Rail Line, Two New Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by erico2k2(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Sagay212:
More traffic for lagos. Na only lagos be the state dey dey Nigeria? Why not have seaports in other states so that the states can develop and the crowd in lagos can reduce.
Them must award contract nahhhh
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by anpipac: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2019
I JUST WONDER AT THIS SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS WHO DNT CARE ABOUT BUILDING A BEFEATING SEA PORTS IN THEIR CORRIDORS TO CREATE EMPLOYMENTS FOR THE PEOPLE. I JUST WONDER AT THEM.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by xelly: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Omudia11:
When you tell them how the bolded is a hindrance, they always deny. They should come and deny this now.

It is senseless and laziness to me. Problems are direct hindrance to success but man solves problem to succeed. Read about Dubai. What is almost impossible is made possible.

If the man that discovered electricity saw his problems and ran from it, there won't be electricity.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2019
OmoEpe:

I laugh in Spanish, EASTERNERS always blaming their failures on everyother person apart from themselves. Anyway na una way.
How did Fashola get approval under a PDP Govt?. Guess you weren't matured enough then to know about it. The FG will get a % of an investment they aren't spending a dime on. Who won't jump at it. Instead of you to hold your clueless governors responsible for their cluelessness, you are already wired up to blame Hausas for your dumb choices.

A people actually get the kind of leaders they deserve so i guess with IQ like yours prevalent in the East you can't get a leader better than the dumb was governor you currently parade.

As to my being young am sure you were still in primary school when I had my masters degree.

One day the igbos will have sense to discern between good and evil. So while Fashola was getting the approval under jonathan igbos that are his favourite people couldn't get it with all the top positions held in that Govt?

Idiocy is a virtue among the dumb

Lol! You think I am young? Lol... Young man I am not even in Nigeria and my ship with your shithole country has sailed. Talk about dumb leaders. Lol! Yes you guys deserve the leaders you get. The truth stares at you in the face everyday and yet you ignore it. Tribal sentiments and stupidity has blinded Nigeria to how great a country it can be. Look at all the idiots in government. Look at how much they embezzle, with all your master's degree a common taxi driver in USA earns in a month what you earn in a year. Is it fair? All the seaports that could have been operating in different areas to create jobs and opportunities for youths, help bring down the price of commodities because of logistics costs. I know all these things you do not see. You are blinded by IGBOS and their rantings.. my man the sooner you get out of that place and emigrate to be better for yourself you won't even have time for tribal beefing.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by famouscargo4u: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
masterchi:
two in Lagos that is already congested while one for the entire south south and south east that is in dire need of ports.
Nobody stopped the then from building another one. Lagos in collaboration with private investors is building another in Lekki. They should follow suit and discourage criminal activities which so as to attract investment in the region.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by skales67(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
iammo:

Apku head calm down and take the first one: https://mobile.twitter.com/BudgITng/status/1068094421189705730

your poor five state region can only raise 30+billion when Oyo makes 13billion single handedly from income tax , company tax and other igr, Ogun conviniently doubles the IGR of your poverty region..

Thats 1, FDI and GDP comming soon, so that you can forever remain silent and never chestbeat

You see how daft you and your likes are?

I told you to give me proof with authentic data from sources like the National Bureau of Statistics or Financial Times and you are providing a link from twitter cheesy

Is this the best you can do? That is why i avoid having discussions like this with clowns because you all end up making a mess of yourselves and dragging me down to your smelly level! You are talking of IGR and i ask for proof and you run to twitter? undecided

Shameless broom-cooked hydraulic soup guzzler! grin
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by Warship: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omudia11:
When you tell them how the bolded is a hindrance, they always deny. They should come and deny this now.

Ibaka and Ibeno natural harbors in Akwa Ibom are natural deep seaports that are deliberately not developed in order to weakened the Old Eastern Region.
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by lastdon5: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
BackToLife:
Why this tribalism against your own brothers? The current seed of stagnating tribalism was intentionally sown by our white colonial masters. Learn your true History, as discussed earlier here today: I categorically explained the History as being told by my Grandpa. Did you read where I mentioned that fierce battle for Kingship led one of the 2 Princes of Olugbo of Ugbo Land to migrate far? Even though there are still very many obvious links that confirmed the blood relationship, the one that went to found the current Earstern Igbo land could have felt so offended and bitter that he would obliterate whatever that would show links. Even at that, his effort was not really successful because there are many similarities that white researchers delebrately ignored, they document and teach only would make you useful indirect slaves. Till date most people hardly heard or know about Holodomor Ukrainian genocide because the truth was twisted, minimized and silenced. If they recently did that to near-whites neighbors, you think they would tell you the True Key to your ruling the World?! Chinese abroad were ridiculed till Chinese at home did the needful and developed China. The key to the make Black Americans and Blacks all over the World proud of their being black is in brotherliness of Igbo and Yorubas because they are the first direct defendants of the first Man and Women, the Universe did it that way. White men are very evil and they know what they were doing from the beginning. They knew that the only way to enslave us and maintain strangle hold on Black African Destiny is to keep Yoruba and Igbo divided. It's not a mistake that the World says Nigeria has the largest concentration of Black Africans. In USA Yoruba Professors are lecturing in almost every University today. The Africans that are shaking the World for good or bad are either Yoruba or Igbo, how many times have you heard HausaFulani invented something good out there in the World? Elite Spiritism and Divination was common among our Colonia Masters, they saw that re-Unity of Igbo and Yoruba would rule the World. They must have foresaw by their witchcraft and psychology that the day true brotherly Love return between the 2, Black Africans would rule the World; guaranteed! That is the bitter Truth. Their archeologists and etymologists intentionally work against that. In fact, the archeplogists must have rather destroyed any uniting artifacts that would bring Prophesy to reality, they reavel only what would serve their own interest. History, Quran and Bible were mostly about black people before the white started emerging like the Abinos and starting their own bigger family. Nature always give us evidence to liberate we blacks from mental slavery, but some love and hold on tight to there slave chains. The Whites and Arabs know this Truth, that's why they both have hands in ensuring the burning of our true Hieroglyphically confirmed History that was saved in the first World library in Egypt. They then re-wrote and gave us only enough knowledge for indirect slavery. Out of demonic envy of African past of prophesied glorious future, Julius Caesar set fire on the Library during his civil war in 48 BC; followed by the attack of Aurelian in AD 270 – 275; followed by the decree of Coptic Pope Theophilus of Alexandria in 391 AD; and the Arabs finally destroy the remaining during conquest of Egypt in AD 642.
Our major problem is that we believe and rely on the devilish White people more than our CREATOR. It's not a Mistake that the great Awolowo started first TV Station, first Skyscappers and first many amazing things that had never been done before in any other black African Country. You and I know that Yoruba and Igbos have a kind of uncommon intelligence in common, and it's due to common ancestry that the Whites tried to obliterate.

Pls can you send links to this history... as I will like to really know more about this. thanks
Re: New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA by tripper003: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

I swear Hausa pple are far better than yeruba pple..

They think from anus shaa

undecided I know such inclinations are rife on this forum and almost everyone wants to soil their fingers thereof, and that's steeply unfortunate, yet, Racism, tribalism, ethnicity, never amounted to an enviable end, take it from me. I'm pure South, birthed in core North, moulded in the middle, the center of unity, reside in the west-- in relative geographical terms . I can confidently assure every society has its pros and ills. Please, Don't sit in your father's compound scathing and stereotyping sets of people whose domains you probably ever haven't attempted! You have no right, whatsoever.BTW, I sense if we are to remain as one entity, this Nairaland-browbeaten generation will play a subtle, yet enormous role in that. So we have our choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Rochas Okorocha And A Blind Evangelist At A Church Service In Imo (Photos) / Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.