Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) (61992 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Zedoo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Noel1:

U forgot Python dance so soon grin

another daftinus. that's the army and people still resisted. They had to invade at night to kill people and use jets to display foolish strength... other than that people in Igbo land don't give a damn about what you are putting on.
if you do anyhow, they go arrange your base keep for you.
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by emydnoble(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Passionate888:
Make them no knack am akpako o

God gave you a second chance through your mum, after Nnewi Incident, now you are inviting another episode of accidental discharge that might ripped out your intestine.

Mr 'Igwe' Charles I so like your moves, but be very careful with your actions, biko bros, this is Nigeria.
shocked cool kiss
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Zedoo:

another daftinus. that's the army and people still resisted. They had to invade at night to kill people and use jets to display foolish strength... other than that people in Igbo land don't give a damn about what you are putting on.
if you do anyhow, they go arrange your base keep for you.

Dey there dey make empty mouth cheesy

Monkey dance is coming next grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party / Patoranking At Babcock University, Girls Going Crazy [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.