Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) (62006 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.
If is oda tribe dey go run away & cum on social media.
Shebi police HV beat afonja actor,rapper,actrex n dem no talk,BT go on social media & vomit nonsense.
Even elegushi prince barter yoruba comedian e no talk.
BT Igwe 2pac tel police fork u.

Which afonja actor fit do dis 1?
Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Igbo person can Neva tk police intimidaxn.
I wish d hole naija is Igbo pple,Naija 4 beta pass NewYork.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya
I beg Na which were brave pass o dis him own abi buroda shaggy comedian
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Koolking:
Nigerian should stop this nonsense of giving a dog a bad name to hang. Nigerian Police have their own excesses but the way Nigerians treat policemen in simple matters leave much to be desired. I personally have been harassed and stolen from by Policemen but that's not enough to brandish an entire force 'enemy'. The hardworking Policemen are still very much giving their best to protect and serve.

Our attitude towards Police amplified harsh reactions from some of the men/women of the force.

Am sure this so called Charles was very haughty and bellicose. Nigerians don't respect the police as law enforcers

#ReformNigeriaPolice

do they respect themselves ?
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by danilmo: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.
Shebi police HV beat afonja actor,rapper,actrex n dem no talk,BT go on social media & vomit nonsense.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

Just one bullet could drop the igwe,
Las las, they sack d police..

Yoruba are wise , our adage says u dont fight a man with a Gun..

No wonder ur people@ipob died like fowl , crocodile tears comes to mind.

Comparing him to adekola?? ( u mumu)..
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
poverty HV scatter ur lineage brain
See what tribalism has done to you! It has subjugated you to the level of a weaning toddler!

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:
He wants to die grin

Police bullets almost killed him years ago, maybe that's why he hates the police, I don't blame him

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Cheeryfeet: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Koolking:
Nigerian should stop this nonsense of giving a dog a bad name to hang. Nigerian Police have their own excesses but the way Nigerians treat policemen in simple matters leave much to be desired. I personally have been harassed and stolen from by Policemen but that's not enough to brandish an entire force 'enemy'. The hardworking Policemen are still very much giving their best to protect and serve.

Our attitude towards Police amplified harsh reactions from some of the men/women of the force.

Am sure this so called Charles was very haughty and bellicose. Nigerians don't respect the police as law enforcers

#ReformNigeriaPolice

Taaaaa mmechie onu gi ahu na eshi ka udele nwu ru anwu. I na ako heri ihe na imaru, afonja
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Let him try that with a racist yankee police if them no go blow his apku head, even Arab or Asian police go Don off am, but naija police and Roger.

Akpu not apku...u dummy!
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by iammo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

Akpu not apku...u dummy!

cool

Too many Fvctards on nairaland, this ones problem in life is the spelling of Akpu. SMH .... go join spelling bee Mr shiiithead and let your elders discuss real life issues
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by bongolistik(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya
Go and sit down for one corner abeg. This is not the type of comments we need here. Am Igbo but to me you made no sense
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

It is Odunlade Adekola not Adekoya.
Take it easy with your hate okay.
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
ThothHermes:

Is that what I wrote?
I wanted to write: "everything turn upsidedown for Naija".
I need to sleep.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv40L2JgJOH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Another one. The hot weather and pipul's joy is thinning on the ground. I sense, simmering and silently on the horizon, a revolution unfolding

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by pacespot(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think the reason for this is because police disturb these celebrities for money a lot. if you are rich and have a nice ride, you will understand what I mean. police like to extort or beg for money from well-to-do in this country.
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:

cool

Too many Fvctards on nairaland, this ones problem in life is the spelling of Akpu. SMH .... go join spelling bee Mr shiiithead and let your elders discuss real life issues
The little things u overlook in life could be ur undoing one day
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Vince77(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
ofiko123:
Scene 1..
Police: young man who are you??
Charles okocha: why the fvck are you asking who am I?? I need to know if you are L.A.P.D or N.Y.P.D..
Police: are you alright..
Charles okocha: I am sickening alright, I just want to know if you are L.A.P.D or N.Y.P.D..all I know is L.A.P.D and N.Y.P.D..
Police: by the time I find any fault for this documents you go tell me say whether I be PDP or L.A.P.D.C..just hold on..
Charles okocha: you can't do me shiit..L.A till i die.
Police: you dey smoke
Charles okocha: New York city till I die
Police: you dey smoke
Charles okocha: L.A till I die.
Police man slaps Charles okocha..

You are really following up well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
pacespot:
I think the reason for this is because police disturb these celebrities for money a lot. if you are rich and have a nice ride, you will understand what I mean. police like to extort or beg for money from well-to-do in this country.
any day them begin respect themselves,we go respect them...make them change théir mentality and uniform + raggedy jalopy
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

lunatic idiotic pig's of biafia member spotted.

question :
Ojukwu and madzi cownu both share ------------ characteristics?
A). flat headed idiotic pig's
B). cowardly
C). criminality
D). terrorism
E). all of the above

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
e get luck say no be for lonely place or were bush dey e happen, if not na anoda stori we go dey hear.
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by ayodejifayose12(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2019
everyday i pray for this country, so we can have civilise police not some junks and Unrespected fools that disrespect and abuse our constitution
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

U forgot Python dance so soon grin
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 4:56am On Apr 06, 2019
ThothHermes:

Is that what I wrote?

I wanted to write: "everything turn upsidedown for Naija".

I need to sleep.
grin grin

This was really funny
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Akingun1990: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Koolking:

#ReformNigeriaPolice
Bro, what exactly is your point, you said youve been harrased and obtained of some valuables by the police, still yet you are backing there excesses, I think they haven't humiliated you to the degree you would be precise in wether to castigate them or just walk away, those guys are terrible, asin very terrible...
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by adeadekf: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2019
U dey stay Rasheed Bello Street for Egbe ni? Cheers!
enshi:
I love this Niggi... His vibes are real.. Was on same street in ikotun egbe with him for years...

Now Niggi don port enter Lekki as ee dey hot
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2019
bongolistik:
Go and sit down for one corner abeg. This is not the type of comments we need here. Am Igbo but to me you made no sense
go n check ur real origin
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2019
danilmo:

Just one bullet could drop the igwe,
Las las, they sack d police..

Yoruba are wise , our adage says u dont fight a man with a Gun..

No wonder ur people@ipob died like fowl , crocodile tears comes to mind.

Comparing him to adekola?? ( u mumu)..
tnx god u agree u r coward

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:

I beg Na which were brave pass o dis him own abi buroda shaggy comedian
Igbo r brave
4eva ogbunigwe pikin
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2019
noble2faith:

See what tribalism has done to you! It has subjugated you to the level of a weaning toddler!
u r a un4chun8 h8r
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Patrinus: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Why can't people simply state their case without inciting an armed personnel, whose state of mind is probably bleeped up, if them shoot this one now. . . protest go start! undecided
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by MisterFresh: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Maybe when they steal from you once again, your sense will suddenly start working properly
Koolking:

#ReformNigeriaPolice

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo r brave
4eva ou gbunigwe pikin
Black is Brave
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Zedoo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Koolking:

#ReformNigeriaPolice

unbelievably daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.