Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos (40048 Views)

People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Truck On Fire At Iwo Road Ibadan (Photos) / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by bakry86: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Seyi Makinde will fix d problem.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rutheby:
Result of block drainages

And what is the cause of this?
I wont be surprised if they declared prayers and fasting to dry the water
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by masseratti: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ibadan needs serious deliverance, seriously, maybe when the train is completed people with higher tax bracket can move back into the city and the government with generate higher revenue, for now it really need help.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
bakry86:
Seyi Makinde will fix d problem.

I am laughing in OYO language . . . .Disappointment will soon wake many back into reality
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:
Ibadan needs serious deliverance, seriously, maybe when the train is completed people with higher tax bracket can move back into the city and the government with generate higher revenue, for now it really need help.

A state that can't manage the little they have will NEVER be able to do same even with more resources!
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by IjebuWarrior: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ishilove:
Why is the south-west so fvcked??
'Scuse my French

Savage Okoro spotted! angry

Yet, You savages can't survive without running away from jungles to our blessed lands. Olofo! angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
So all these Wailing and Crying just because of a flood road. Wailing like it was a terrorists attack

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Rutheby(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

And what is the cause of this?
I wont be surprised if they declared prayers and fasting to dry the water
lol... prayer and fasting kwa

Such can't be spiritualize biko. We ought to learn how to do things right.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Oyo state is now under PDP government, how you linked this with APC baffled me.

Bros use head for once na, Seyi Makinde won but has he been sworn in?
This is typical of APC supporters. Empty heads.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Icon79(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Brown roof and brown water = double dose grin

O pari

PrincessB1:
This is serious shocked

OYO

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by bigglat: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is constituted flood by the constituted authority
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by masseratti: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

A state that can't manage the little they have will NEVER be able to do same even with more resources!
well that's true but from last election and Oyo State politics history, if you don't manage their resources even tho it's little, they will vote you out, the hardly vote base on religious line nor party lines, they will show you the door, with that I think in coming administrations will have that in mind and "may" do better with more funds.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by ehissi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Oyo state is now under PDP government, how you linked this with APC baffled me.

Ah ah! Them never even swear in the new governor, kilode........ shocked
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by MikeB3(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na Iwo Road water full like this!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros use head for once na, Seyi Makinde won but has he been sworn in?
This is typical of APC supporters. Empty heads.

You are the one that lack sense, so PDP government is better ? You are crazy. We have seen how all PDP states look like Dubai, you are the one with an Empty Brain Here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
ehissi:

Ah ah! Them never even swear in the new governor, kilode........ shocked

PDP is not different from APC, so stop the Wailing and Crying.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You are the one that lack sense, so PDP government is better ? You are crazy. We have seen how all PDP states look like Dubai, you are the one with an Empty Brain Here.

Chai e pain am.
Olodo rapata grin
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Those magical NYSC moments I had in Oyo state... Highly unforgettable!!! I love Oyo state, Isemile to be precise. smiley
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Chai e pain am.
Olodo rapata grin

Your forefathers tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Icon79(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dang! What's that nasty shis?

O pari

Mutemenot:
Serve the victims a plate n they 'll be calm tongue
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ishilove:

'Scuse my French
Please stick to facts alone and Stop being a tribalist by pretence

Floods happen even in the most developed of nations.

What is new here? it's not like as if it is a regular occurrence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
comshots:
Where is the flood?
some people have eyes but they cant see
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Icon79:
Brown roof and brown water = double dose grin

O pari

You guys are indeed very Stupid, you are still trolling Ibadan with 50 years ago mindset. Ibadan no longer have brown roof and a very Developed city but it is not perfect. Did you see any brown roof in the Picture?

But I know you are stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:

They keep getting unlucky with government they choose. Sometimes only one man sits at Bourdillion road and decides to grim fate of an entire region.
Have you ever wondered why roads in the northern region are a lot better than those in the south-east and south-west?
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Your forefathers tongue

My aboki is in sifia pain grin
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Hotfreezer: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ishilove:

'Scuse my French

Coming from a specimen from the muddy region, I'll pass.

Go and ask your kinsmen dying for kerosene in Abia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:
well that's true but from last election and Oyo State politics history, if you don't manage their resources even tho it's little, they will vote you out, the hardly vote base on religious line nor party lines, they will show you the door, with that I think in coming administrations will have that in mind and "may" do better with more funds.

Voting in and out without a way forward or finding someone that will actually be able to get things done for OYO state.... The state has not really been able to break out and the potential is so much there because of the closeness to Lagos, it should be the overflow to Lagos, but the leadership of that state hasn't helped at all.
More fund will only mean more money for the admin to lay pocket with, the people need to start with the local government, with all the allocations, what has LG done for the constituencies ?
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kfed4ril:

My aboki is in sifia pain grin

No Aboki is your forefathers
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:

You people are seriously pathetic!

This is as a result of a heavy and an unusual rainfall in one of the most busiest routes in Ibadan.

The water had since dried up after the unusual rain was followed by a very hot sunny day.

I don't get why all this became a rescue mission.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nawa
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

No Aboki is your forefathers
Olodo calm down. Take it easy
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Gboom: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:

They keep getting unlucky with government they choose. Sometimes only one man sits at Bourdillion road and decides to grim fate of an entire region.
Your place wey place wey Timubu no dey choose governor for are they better than South West

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet / Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.