Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos (40097 Views)

People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Truck On Fire At Iwo Road Ibadan (Photos) / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by koyyess: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
How can you build roads and houses without proper drainage
Look at how houses are collapsing any how and they are shocked.
These set of creatures need to have their brains examined.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by FuckThaMod: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
And one dirty yoruber was bragging about ibadan in one of the threads here. Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Legendguru: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
really
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
/
Why can't they go and beg Tinubu to ask the governor to fix the road?

Tinubu is the new SW godfather after the death of Chief Lamisi Adedibu.
/
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Look at fools already masturbating because of a flood in Ibadan like their pathetic villages are any better grin

I am especially disappointed In the ex mod comments, who pretends as if she has any love or respect for the Yorubas by speaking the language. Yet, jumps on any slightest opportunity to insult the same tribe.

I now believe she deserves all the trolling she got some years back on nairaland.

I hope Seun can see the type of bigots he hires as mods on nairaland.

FYI, that was a flash flood caused by unusual rainfall which led people to post it on social media. The occurrence is alien to Ibadan people.

The waters have soon considerably dried up.

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Legendguru: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
oh
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/

/
The road is not bad, it's flooded because of an unusual rainfall.

I hope you read the news to understand before you made your comment.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:
And one dirty yoruber was bragging about ibadan in one of the threads here. Shameless

You are very stupid, most of your potor potor city can't match Ibadan in Development but that doesn't mean it is perfect. Even Lagos and Abuja are not perfect city but I know you are perfectly stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by hollywater: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Brown roof match with portoporto
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ishilove:

Have you ever wondered why roads in the northern region are a lot better than those in the south-east and south-west?

Less rains. Less population density and traffic. And better soil structure.
And why didn't you include your SS in your inquiry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by IvarTheHorrible: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Look at fools already masturbating because of a flood in Ibadan like their pathetic villages are any better grin

I am especially disappointed In the ex mod comments, who pretends as if she has any love or respect for the Yorubas by speaking the language. Yet, jumps on any slightest opportunity to insult the same tribe.

I now believe she deserves all the trolling she got some years back on nairaland.

I hope Seun can see the type of bigots he hires as mods on nairaland.

FYI, that was a flash flood caused by unusual rainfall which led people to post it on social media. The occurrence is alien to Ibadan people.

The waters have soon considerably dried up.

Oh....you mean Ishilove? Many folks have dealt with her. There was one guy that outed her for using a fake DP. It was very amusing. Wish i could read it again. grin

Probably was sacked for the under-hand tribalism or just general foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by mikke9: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
A filthy city

Everywhere smells like poop

I wonder at times if they have Governor in that state.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

Oh....you mean Ishilove? Many folks have dealt with her. There was one guy that outed her for using a fake DP. It was very amusing. Wish i could read it again. grin
I don't really like It when guys troll a lady nonstop on internet, but I now believe she deserves all the trolling she got. I believe most of the guys that gave her regular nightmares were even from her "saintly region". cheesy

She is just a bigot like the rest of them tho, pretending like she is any different is just plain hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rutheby:

lol... prayer and fasting kwa

Such can't be spiritualize biko. We ought to learn how to do things right.

And do we ever know how to do anything right in Nigeria? If we do, why are we still in the dark with so much money being thrown around?
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by FuckThaMod: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You are very stupid, most of your potor potor city can't match Ibadan in Development but that doesn't mean it is perfect. Even Lagos and Abuja are not perfect city but I know you are perfectly stupid
Who is the chest beater now? grin
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

And do we ever know how to do anything right in Nigeria? If we do, why are we still in the dark with so much money being thrown around?
Bro stop crying on thread like you know jerk about Ibadan.

This is as a result of a flash flood

If you are as educated as you think you are, you will realize that the topography of the place in the picture cannot accommodate a proper drainage system because it's set on a hilly terrain.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You are the one trying to downgrade Ibadan Development and I am just letting you know you can not downgrade it
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:
He is not chest beating, he is giving you facts
Ibadan has some of the best roads in the southern part of Nigeria, if anything
One can seamlessly move around the city without much problem.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by FuckThaMod: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You are the one trying to downgrade Ibadan Development and I am just letting you know you can not downgrade it
I can't downgrade what has already been downgraded since time immemorial. grin
Oya beat your chest once more cheesy
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:

cheesy says by a Nonentity

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by FuckThaMod: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He is not chest beating, he is giving you facts

Ibadan has some of the best roads in the southern part of Nigeria, if anything

One can seamlessly move around the city without much problem.
You can move without problem because money no dey there.. pple there are poor and not many can afford cars. Once they have a brown roof house, they have arrived cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Look at those roads

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by FuckThaMod: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Look at those roads
You get roads and the place you call potor potor region no get road. Foh grin

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You can move without problem because money no dey there.. pple there are poor and not many can afford cars. Once they have a brown roof house, they have arrived cheesy
You are basically not making any sense

So if people don't have cars in the 9th largest economy in Nigeria, why will there be a traffic hold up after a flash flood

Why will there be nearly five shopping malls in the city including two ShopRite malls, when all your world class cities in the east can only manage one each?

Why will 70℅ of pastry products in Nigeria and 50℅ of detergent be manufactured in Ibadan by PZ, P&G and Yale respectively.?

Why will we have the 7th largest igr in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You get roads and the place you call potor potor region no get road. Foh grin

Well no time for a Nonentity like you

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You basically not making sense

So if people don't have cars in the 9th largest economy in Nigeria, why will there be a traffic hold up after a flash flood

Why will there be nearly five shopping mall in the city including two ShopRite malls, when all your world class cities in the east can only manage one each?

Why will 70℅ of pastry products in Nigeria and 50℅ of detergent be manufactured in Ibadan by PZ and Yale respectively.?

Why will we have 7th largest igr in Nigeria?

He is just a sore loser and a troll grin. Don't give him any attention
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

He is just a sore loser and a troll grin. Don't give him any attention
I have heard you jare

Including the sore loser who was a mod here on Forum whose owner came from the Southwest she claims allegedly have problems. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro stop crying on thread like you know jerk about Ibadan.

This is as a result of a flash flood

If you are as educated as you think you are, you will realize that the topography of the place in the picture cannot accommodate a proper drainage system being set on a hilly terrain.

As long as there is a will and resources, all that is left is the vision which so sad that people don't have and with such of you that make excuses for leaders, i can see that OYO has a long way to go before they see the light . . . Mind you excuses is the tool of the incompetent, the monument of the nothingness and they that uses it are not wise , , , They day we stop making excuses and look for ways to get it done, that will be the start of healing fir Nigeria

There is NO reason for this nonsense in these days and age

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

As long as there is a will and resources, all that is left is the vision which so sad that people don't have and with such of you that make excuses for leaders, i can see that OYO has a long way to go before they see the light . . . Mind you excuses is the tool of the incompetent, the monument of the nothingness and they that uses it are not wise , , , They day we stop making excuses and look for ways to get it done, that will be the start of healing fir Nigeria

There is NO reason for this nonsense in these days and age
I am not making any excuses for anyone.

The road is good and very motorable, you can tell by the lush green grass in the picture that the road is far from being abandoned like most you will like to believe.

I travel between Ibadan and Lagos alot for business purpose, hence I know what I am saying

Flood is a natural phenomenon that occurs everywhere in the world. It can even occur in some of the most developed of nations of the world.

let's call a spade a spade; you guys are only here to gloat nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/

Tinubu is the new SW godfather after the death of Chief Lamisi Adedibu.
/
Lol, Tinubu is actually the emperor of the Southwest and he is the current king maker of Nigeria, without Tinubu and his Abracadabra politics from the southwest, it will be difficult to be a president in Nigeria, l salute his doggednes, Tinubu is the godfather of Nigeria politics grin

Re: Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos by neonly: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
adioolayi:
It should be as a result of ongoing dualization of Gate-Iwo road construction works

Work they abandon since ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana Airlines Flight Caught Fire In Port Harcourt (Video) / Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.