Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa (37114 Views)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by HimName: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hmmm awon ti adulterated 50 cent.

3 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Chukwumagordian: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by adewest1999(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
juwoonn:

Why are we celebrating the downfall of our brothers? Say no to tribalism.
na we send them msg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by LazyGold(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chukwumagordian:

My brother, Igbos hate poverty.
This country made us to be living a life that is not in our nature and that's why it looks as if we're looking for anyhow means to survive.

If they let us go as you said, and all things been equal, none of us will have any reason to go on treasure hunt in another man's country.

So na only you hate poverty? Look at this idiot trying to justify crimes, no wonder they will Never change and reduce their love for Prisons

You are telling me that there is no legal things they can do other than committing Crimes in their host country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by chukwuibuipob: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na this ones?
Good/serves dem rite.Afonja dat i knw dnt support baztardz/criminals. We insult/condem"ned"dem unlike fl@theads jhudas dat support criminals. kill dem all .Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Mulatta(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jyde89:

Biafra hasn't been declared yet na, I know they can be overbearing and be the 1st to rejoice at another man's downfall but we shouldn't pay them back in their own coin, I toed the bashing path too but they don't get tired, they jump at any opportunity to bash the Yoruba tribe; and if we reply them every time they do this; they'll just turn us into the bitter soul that is inherent in some of them(not all).
This is my first time bashing them and it feels good. Because of those oloriburuku jatijati I didn't enter NL for 2wks

9 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nomenclature(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
d case na
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by MyGeneration(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Let them free them abeg. This survive for this world no easy.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobodyperson: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
fatymore:
Good evening everyone.

kindly patronise what I sell..

I sell durable cotton bed sheets and duvets.

thanksq
How much for sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by MyMouth(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na this ones?
The reason the Igbos are not on the Saudi list is because they cannot get the Visa to Saudi, what would they tell the authorities they are going to in Saudi I can bet my salary that most of the other tribes caught in Saudi were sponsored there by the fatinos! Very dangerous piglets!

9 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Jyde89: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mulatta:

This is my first time bashing them and it feels good. Because of those oloriburuku jatijati I didn't enter NL for 2wks

Enjoy but don't be addicted grin

2 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
germanized:
Seriously, some Nigerians living abroad are not trying...
Once I hear someone saying he's based in Malaysia, SA or Italy, I start trusting the person less... But I won't go the regular route of tribal bashing cos I know it's a national issue.

Nigerian government too should also try to make the country work cos so many people have been frustrated out of this country. Electricity is bad, roads are a constant headache, education needs reform and the salary scale in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the world. We also don't have a social welfare system.... All these things should be fixed to make our youths less desperate to survive.

You too pay your tax and see the magic. You no pay tax you want fg to help you

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by bmos(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
fatymore:
Goof evening everyone.

kindly patronise what I sell..

I sell durable cotton bed sheets and duvets.

thanks

Where you live and hustle?
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Basher8583:

You too pay your tax and see the magic. You no pay tax you want fg to help you

Some of you just talk like idiots. What taxes am I not paying? I'm being taxed directly and indirectly. You're shouting tax tax... And it's people like you that are usually blockheads in real life. undecided
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Meliaen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hahaha. Na dem again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Mobog(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
wink2015:

Very good contributions!

Politicians in government houses in Nigeria should move Nigeria economy forward.
You have said it all, but we as an individual should stand on our feet,we should'nt distort the name Nigeria because of the situation of the country,,we are all gonna make things right,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by AFONJACOW(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
I rather sell drugs than to mine skulls , after all nobody is forcing you to patronize the product
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Normally Igbos are supposed to live in prison........only india/Thailand can testify

7 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Lentilize: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
The mod who moved this thread to the front page is damn STUPID. Nairaland should be banned by the FG for promoting tribalism! Stupid Moderators and their foolish paymaster-Bastard SEUN should be stoned. If you don't ban this account, you are all idiots!

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by LazyGold(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
MyMouth:

The reason the Igbos are not on the Saudi list is because they cannot get the Visa to Saudi, what would they tell the authorities they are going to in Saudi I can bet my salary that most of the other tribes caught in Saudi were sponsored there by the fatinos! Very dangerous piglets!

Who told you that they were not in Saudi?

2 of them was actually on the list

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by fireinmyborns: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Crime has no tribe or ethnicity. I dont blame Nigerians. APC started it by calling everyone that is not a member of their party a thief, so now its everywhere.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by LazyGold(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lentilize:
The mod who moved this thread to the front page is damn STUPID. Nairaland should be banned by the FG for promoting tribalism! Stupid Moderators and their foolish paymaster-Bastard SEUN should be stoned. If you don't ban this account, you are all idiots!

grin

6 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by LazyGold(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Flattino right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Did they curse igbo people with drugs? Tufiakwa! Even before checking their names I already knew they were from the east. Bringing disgrace to our blessed land.
Thunder Rape you there....
which blessed Land
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Legendguy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Igbo people embarrassing us since 1966, wen Kaduna and co plotted the first ever coup in Nigeria. If I were fed govt I will grant you people your Biafra and stop embarrassing us. This embarrassment is getting and the repercussions is apparent

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by elmodee7(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
OKORO Igbos @ it again.

3 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by IvarTheHorrible: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lentilize:

Kai, this thing really touched you down to the bones.

So enjoyable to see this amount of crying cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Smartwave: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Southern youths are the most stupid, both southeast southwest and south south. Bad news everywhere in South. As they jailing, killing, all are southern youths, not a single elder. The elders are there at state and federal houses mortgaging youths future for their own and family gain. And some idiots are here, forming tribals sentiment. Most southern youths Brian has been replaced with log of wood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
A Nigerian Saheed Sobade has been arrested in Saudi Arabia Drug trafficking few days after the execution of Kudirat Afolabi
Story for the Igbo's...always spoiling the country everywhere they go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Stealing Phone / 3 Nigerian Students Busted For Running Online 'love Scam' In Malaysia (pic) / Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.