Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa (37108 Views)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by eyeview: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2019
frankdre:
yeah, i agree with u about other tribes, but igbos have gone to the extreme, to the extent of taking it to other countries in the globe. From all the crimes perpertrated all over the globe ranging from drug peddling in Asia esp in indonesia, thai, india,executions, stabbings,killings,raping in the uk, drug distribution in the USA. its either chukwuemeka or ezechuwu. What a shame
My brother,
It's a cartel racket work. I agree with you on igbos peddling drugs in Asia, especially Thai, Indo, India.
But you see UK drugs up to most Euro nations, na Yoruba cartels control those axis in drugs, cyber crime, prostitution rings etc. Igbos still dey enter market for those areas. But las las, na Yoruba dem get Europe market.
But the oga kpatakpara of dem all na fulani. Dey no dey go out, na Nigeria dem dey rape. All the looting, misappropriation of billions, drugs distribution within Nigeria, terrorism, massacres, robberies and kidnaps, na dem get am. Those ones na Nigeria dem dey, dem no dey go abroad
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2019
eyeview:

My brother,
It's a cartel racket work. I agree with you on igbos peddling drugs in Asia, especially Thai, Indo, India.
But you see UK drugs up to most Euro nations, na Yoruba cartels control those axis in drugs, cyber crime, prostitution rings etc. Igbos still dey enter market for those areas. But las las, na Yoruba dem get Europe market.
But the oga kpatakpara of dem all na fulani. Dey no dey go out, na Nigeria dem dey rape. All the looting, misappropriation of billions, drugs distribution within Nigeria, terrorism, massacres, robberies and kidnaps, na dem get am. Those ones na Nigeria dem dey, dem no dey go abroad

You will find Yorubas majorly in two countries, Britain and the USA, now how many times have you heard of a Yoruba being busted for drugs in those two countries ?

Yes Yorubas were big on wire fraud back in the day when it was easy, but now everyone has gone back to normal 9 to 5.

With the Igbo, it's unrelentles unrepentant criminality, the type of crime that would bring shame to a nation because Igbos are dumb people.

You know how Dumbo's think they're smart. As I'm speaking there's a dirty looking Igbo guy peddling drugs in Soho London. He goes around with a bag asking white people whether they want drugs, that's the type of stupid shit you do.

No sense of consequences.

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2019
MyMouth:

The reason the Igbos are not on the Saudi list is because they cannot get the Visa to Saudi, what would they tell the authorities they are going to in Saudi I can bet my salary that most of the other tribes caught in Saudi were sponsored there by the fatinos! Very dangerous piglets!
they don't have much Muslim for that tribe
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by poweredcom(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Shame to every one here

This is a nation al disgrace and you all are there busy causing tribal bash

Many of you are mad up stairs

Reasonable youth should come together and see how to stop drug trafficking with the internet as a voice

But all we have here are tribalist

May thunder kill all tribalist here
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Freedem:

How are the Yorubas Fulani slaves, when we don't leave Yoruba land and force ourselves on a foreign culture.

If any group are slaves in Nigeria, it's the Igbos , not only does every tribe kick your ass , you also do it to yourselves.

I'll say this one more time, go back to your states , if not we will continue to treat you like garbage.

South Africans are tired , so are we .
Where did i mention fulani in my comment? Slaves know their masters indeed. The world is tired of afonjas.

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
MyMouth:

Another senseless post from another very useless drug dealer piglet after sniffing his own crack! Continue selling and sniffing crack, hopefully the Malaysian authorities would do the needful to u and ur drug dealing family very soon!
Senseless drug sniffer. Agbero. Go save you brethren in Saudi.
Pray for the dead especially alhaja kudirat afolabi

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by MyMouth(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Senseless drug sniffer. Agbero. Go save you brethren in Saudi.
Pray for the dead especially alhaja kudirat afolabi
Run along you dirty drug dealing addict, I gat no time for scumbags like u! Like I said, u and ur families would soon be caught and executed by the Malaysian authorities. Continue the drug trade, ur time is coming soon.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
MyMouth:

Run along you dirty drug dealing addict, I gat no time for scumbags like u! Like I said, u and ur families would soon be caught and executed by the Malaysian authorities. Continue the drug trade, ur time is coming soon.
Continue sipping your agbo and sniffing your drugs. Nothing concern me
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Insectkiller: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Make them no kill them..

After all, south Africans are Xenophobians

sad shocked
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by 1stola: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
fatymore:
Good evening everyone.

kindly patronise what I sell..

I sell durable cotton bed sheets and duvets.

thanksq
Nice
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by 1stola: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nobodyperson:

How much for sex?
My only job here is delete retárded OSU ipob pig's children stupìd posts tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.