Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa (37116 Views)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by joraldin1(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Igbo men and money nawa ooooo... I see them everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by supereagle(m): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Let's think
5 boys left Nigeria to attempt to rob in one of the best policed society on the planet.
They couldn't even google to understand how everyone that steps into UAE is fully profiled and monitored.

They didn't have enough education to understand that stunts in American movies may not work in UAE.

They thought UAE whose passports has become number 1 globally attained that status by settlement.

We can't reduce this to a tribal issue because the joke is on us all. These boys have taken our stupidity which has hitherto been local to a global scale.
I am tempted to wonder if they were cursed by someone they hurt to go attempt this madness or they were assured by a spiritual force that AI won't be able to profile them.

The bigger issue for me is this is a feedback on our educational and parenting system. Everyday we celebrate latest cars and latest toys brought in by folks whom we all know have no visible source of livelihood.

We give them chieftancy title and we trend *#smallboyBigGOD* or *#smallgirlBigGOD*

The God that gives something for doing nothing. The God that does it sharply and breaks protocol to promote a lazy man to become the TEO(thief executive officer) of an unknown business.

We have become so consumed by what we get away with here in NIGERIA that we assume every other nation has remained at our level of stupidity.

Where are those parents who were bold enough to refuse to live in a house bought by a child whose income should never be able to afford a rented apartment?
Where are those families that would never celebrate a thief or bow to a man whose wealth is questionable? Where are those hardworking Nigerians who know what it means to earn a honest dollar and are wise enough to live within their means.

Where are those amazing lovers who don't get into trouble because they want to impress a babe whose only value proposition is her body and where are those awesome ladies who would rather work hard to earn a pay than to bow to the affluence of a guy whose source of wealth they know is fraudulent?

This is a wake-up call for us all to all take responsibility for misleading an entire generation by what we celebrate as success and what has become the portrait of our testimonies.

It's a call to start to take a second look at what we credit to *#bigGod*. It's a call to live out the values that stood us out way back.

It's a call to effective parenting powered by parents who can lead in deeds and in words.

This disgrace is a Nigerian disgrace
Not a tribe or race

It's our disgrace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by fatymore(f): 2:39am On Apr 06, 2019
DonGtoG1:

What are the prices like?
you can reply your mail sir
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by fatymore(f): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Can I meet u personally so we can talk about bed sheets
we would need to reach a conclusion about the prices and spec before delivery.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by fatymore(f): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2019
bmos:

Where you live and hustle?
lagos
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by sammy1685(m): 3:16am On Apr 06, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
The South African police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating two Nigerians identified as Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna (27), and Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa (34), with alleged links to an on-going drug dealing investigation.

A warrant of arrest was issued against Onyekanna and Ezenwa (pictures attached) known by aliases ‘50 cent’ and ‘Alex’ respectively in August 2016, after police investigations have linked them to an alleged drug syndicate that operated in South Africa and Neighbouring countries.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/two-nigerian-men-declared-wanted-in-south-africa-over-role-in-drug-syndicate.html
I knew it that they must be igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by BafanaBafana: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2019
germanized:
Seriously, some Nigerians living abroad are not trying...
Once I hear someone saying he's based in Malaysia, SA or Italy, I start trusting the person less... But I won't go the regular route of tribal bashing cos I know it's a national issue.

Nigerian government too should also try to make the country work cos so many people have been frustrated out of this country. Electricity is bad, roads are a constant headache, education needs reform and the salary scale in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the world. We also don't have a social welfare system.... All these things should be fixed to make our youths less desperate to survive.
Bros this one is more than national issue. It's more of a cultural issue. Just like how prostitution in Italy is peculiar to a particular tribe.Igbo elders need to talk to themselves about this things and do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by mukthar2000(m): 3:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Chaiii, Igbo people na only Una waka comeeeee, don't spoiled the name of this country becos of money ooooo, god is watching u oooo, chaiiii

2 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by MyMouth(m): 4:43am On Apr 06, 2019
LazyGold:

Who told you that they were not in Saudi?

2 of them was actually on the list
Chei, these people sef.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by semyman: 4:59am On Apr 06, 2019
You use words like Fulani herdsmen,
Why can't you say Igbo drug traffickers?
No other Nigerian is into all these their criminality

2 Likes

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2019
The flatter the head shape, the more criminal minded they are. It's genetic.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2019
eyeview:

A Nigerian Saheed Sobade has been arrested in Saudi Arabia Drug trafficking few days after the execution of Kudirat Afolabi
igbos are the ones spoiling our name abroad, desperate freaks doing anything to make money...Afonjassss. An igbo man can never be a president in Nigeria. All they think is money, rituals, drugs, pride and power. The started rituals far back in the 80s before these yahoo rituals came into being. Go and watch "Living in bondage"
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by NaMeAboki: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2019
And they wonder why the South Africans are targeting them and killing them in xenophobic attacks.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2019
adecz:
angry

Dem, Dem!!

Buhari, Osibande , please let Dem go.

Save the name of my Country.

Lol!
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2019
frankdre:
igbos are the ones spoiling our name abroad, desperate freaks doing anything to make money...Afonjassss. An igbo man can never be a president in Nigeria. All they think is money, rituals, drugs, pride and power. The started rituals far back in the 80s before these yahoo rituals came into being. Go and watch "Living in bondage"

Lol
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by eyeview: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2019
frankdre:
While we started money ritual around "Living in Bondage " era, Yorubas started it centuries earlier. Go and watch "Bashorun Gaa". Till now, obas still eat the raw flesh of their dead predecessor before assuming throne. There are more evil forests in South west than in the entire nation put together. Atleast igbos may kill to get rich, Yorubas kill for free as a way of life(culture), Hausa fulani kill for the fun of it. So who's the fool.

Use your sense

1 Like

Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by hisgrace090: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
bonnyhope:
I must make am....nonsense

They give just one share because Nigerian believe so much on making it at all cost.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Story for the Igbo's...always spoiling the country everywhere they go
And there is nothing you can do about it but rant.
Oya, take put am for your head, Fire....
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2019
MyMouth:

The reason the Igbos are not on the Saudi list is because they cannot get the Visa to Saudi, what would they tell the authorities they are going to in Saudi I can bet my salary that most of the other tribes caught in Saudi were sponsored there by the fatinos! Very dangerous piglets!
Afonja dangerous piglets and servants. Coneheaded sophisticated morons. Tueh... Tinnbu your god is the sponsor and sponsorer.
Slaves everywhere.
After beheading, the new attraction is now drug trafficking.
Advice: den go behead una o.
First female beheaded :Alhaja afolabi cry
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Good/serves dem rite.Afonja dat i knw dnt support baztardz/criminals. We insult/condem"ned"dem unlike fl@theads jhudas dat support criminals. kill dem all .Nonsense
Calm down boy. Nobody supports evil.
May the soul of Alhaja afolabi rip.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by adecz: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:

Please remind us d names of the one dat was jus killed in Saudi Arabia and d ones dat have been caught before den and even afta d execution

Since journeys to the
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are mainly
religious, you will usually only find muslim
Criminals there... Yoruba, Fulani or Hausa.

however, my problem with the Dem, Dem
people is that, they export their criminal ways
to South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Ghana,
India, China, Kenya, Libya, Thailand & now
the MiddleEast etc, etc.

For say they are allowed to go to Saudi,
you will begin to hear Nonso, Chinedu,
Chukwdifor, ezechukwu etc.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by chukwuibuipob: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Calm down boy. Nobody supports evil.
May the soul of Alhaja afolabi rip.
same way u kal elderly ones in ur household boy.Kid
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Mulatta:

E dey pain you oo
Pain me for alhaja kudirat afolabi execution cry
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by nwanyionitsha: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
same way u kal elderly ones in ur household boy.Kid
So an 'adult /elder' like you will wear the cloak of tribalism? Tueh for your kind of adulthood and elderliness.
You are a kid...
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by chukwuibuipob: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So an 'adult /elder' like my papa will wear the cloak of tribalism? Tueh for my father kind of adulthood and elderliness.
my father's a kid...
.Ok.lil boy.I knw u pipu wake up the elderly ones where u cum from with a slap.
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by EnaibeSam: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2019
When you see news like this you can easily guess their names. Just say Chukwu..., Emek.... Nnamd.... Kan.... etc
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
eyeview:

While we started money ritual around "Living in Bondage " era, Yorubas started it centuries earlier. Go and watch "Bashorun Gaa". Till now, obas still eat the raw flesh of their dead predecessor before assuming throne. There are more evil forests in South west than in the entire nation put together. Atleast igbos may kill to get rich, Yorubas kill for free as a way of life(culture), Hausa fulani kill for the fun of it. So who's the fool.

Use your sense
yeah, i agree with u about other tribes, but igbos have gone to the extreme, to the extent of taking it to other countries in the globe. From all the crimes perpertrated all over the globe ranging from drug peddling in Asia esp in indonesia, thai, india,executions, stabbings,killings,raping in the uk, drug distribution in the USA. its either chukwuemeka or ezechuwu. What a shame
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by EnaibeSam: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
The fg shoulders let these people go and form their own country as they claim not to be Nigerians. They should stop embarrassing us globally
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by bluefilm: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna (27), and Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa (34).

Before nko?

Na dem na

Na only dem dey waka come for dis kain business.

Tufiakwa. undecided
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by MyMouth(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Afonja dangerous piglets and servants. Coneheaded sophisticated morons. Tueh... Tinnbu your god is the sponsor and sponsorer.
Slaves everywhere.
Another senseless post from another very useless drug dealer piglet after sniffing his own crack! Continue selling and sniffing crack, hopefully the Malaysian authorities would do the needful to u and ur drug dealing family very soon!
Re: Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Slaves everywhere.

How are the Yorubas Fulani slaves, when we don't leave Yoruba land and force ourselves on a foreign culture.

If any group are slaves in Nigeria, it's the Igbos , not only does every tribe kick your ass , you also do it to yourselves.

I'll say this one more time, go back to your states , if not we will continue to treat you like garbage.

South Africans are tired , so are we .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Students Busted For Running Online 'love Scam' In Malaysia (pic) / Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo] / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.