Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya (84312 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by olatade(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
the father is a PHD holder in thugnology

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Anonymous4: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why encouraging all these people.. To them they're living better life that us

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Lexusgs430: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
NURTW must pay nah.......

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by PapaAdanna: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Afonja thug

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by IjebuWarrior: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only in Afonja land

Does thuggery pay

And thugs are celebrated.... Ask Teni about her case if you doubt me

Dude, as much as I despise this dude and Tinubu, I can assure you Cannibalistic Savage Okoros are even worse!

How many of your Ex-Governors did you Savages vote into Senate? You FOOLS! It shows how backward you savages are angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Lorechino(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
cosmatika:
The daughter don't carry belle, na y d guy marry am.

Dear Buhari, this is where your "integrity" is needed. Beam ur searchlight on Oluomo, investigation the source of his money

cross- check ur sentence, u tried to make sense but it's not making sense

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Dude, as much as I despise this dude and Tinubu, I can assure you Cannibalistic Savage Okoros are even worse!

How many of your Governors did you Savages vote into Senate? You FOOLS! angry

Scratch face cone heads are waste of time to talk to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by watchindelta(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Juju
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by happney65: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sanwo-Olu will do one term and hand over to MC Oluomo

Na so. grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Supertech23(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
Why does she have stumpy hands. Hope she isnt a dwarf ?

Are you sure you are okay Instead of you to congratulate person and leave the matter, Una dey look for something else... Naija people and Hatred is like Lifeless and Fraud
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Jalinco: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
ibotic:
Thug of a man.... grin
Haters are liable to die young

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Reelmii: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
u are proud of your daughter, yet u cause other parents pain.....

no matter how long it takes, karma will definitely locate u
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

are you a zombie? why the pain?

Mumu dey worry you and I no want make e kill u
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Teni will hear this
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Truthbites: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
This man is richer than onnoghen..and yet dem say onnoghen corrupt. I shake my head.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Kunleforreal(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
WE RECOVER DATA FROM FAULTY AND FORMATTED DATA STORAGE DEVICES HERE IN LAGOS

Have you mistkenly formatted your important files from your laptop internal or external hard drive, Solid State Drive, flash drive, memory card and phone internal storage ?

Do your laptop windows or apple operating system find it difficult to read your hard drive, Solid State Drive, memory card , flash drive and phone internal memory files and you don't want to format them because of your important data on them ?

Have your storage devices been corrupted by virus or other things and you don't want to lose your important data ?

Do you have a phone that its screen is broken or half-dead phone that you want to recover your data from ?

If yes to one or all these questions, I am very happy to tell you that there is solution to your problem.

In kunless communication, we recover data from faulty and formatted data storage devices like desktop and laptop hard drive, Solid State Drive, flash drive, memory card etc

We also recover data from half-dead mobile phone or phone that its screen is broken or blank.

If your laptop windows or apple operating system cannot read your data storage devices, we can solve the problem for you without formatting them.

We are reliable because we will not charge you if we don't fix your storage devices problem or recover data from them.

we recover data from a data storage device that has a lot of bad sectors.

If you forget your laptop windows password, we can remove the password without formatting your laptop .

Office Adress: 8, New Balogun Street, Fadeyi, Lagos

Phone numbers: 09038748895 or 08178664967

Whatsapp number: 08178664967

Telegram Number : 09038748895

Please, call or whatsapp me before coming to my office; thanks for your patronages.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by tunjilee003: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
afonja thug is making frontpage

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Kinjikitile(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has shown that he's a great father following his recent gesture to his daughter.

The NURTW chieftain who is married to three wives - gifted his daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, a new car to celebrate her acheivements after making him proud.

Sharing pictures of his daughter checking out her new ride after its arrival, MC Oluomo wrote;

I sent you to school you came out in flying colors, You promised me you would graduate and make me happy. You went for your NYSC to serve your fathers land and you succeeded, you came home with the man of your choice and I was very happy because you came home with a great gentle man.

You got married and some months later you gave birth to a lovely bouncing baby girl so why would I not be proud you are the first born of the family. This is a little Gift from me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/mc-oluomo-buys-new-car-for-daughter-ayisat-adufe-akinsanya.html
This Nairaland is not want what it's supposed to be ,, why updating such trivial matter ,, what impact will this post make ..
Why celebrating a thug on social media ,, what does this update of a thug and political juggernaut impact on our youths ..... I empathize this country ,, I wish it is a sane place to dwell
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by go4gr8ness(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
DonBenny77:
see face na, agbero runs in her blood obviously
What's your problem with her face?
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by 1stola: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
MC. The pride of Yoruba Muslims
At least, he has something to show for it.
Unlike bitter osu pigs with flat heads.
#spits
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by BankyGee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
goat22:
Nyash suppose black abi na disease?
Goat undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by mightyhaze: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Supertech23:

Are you sure i am okay ?
I doubt it very much,..u sound like a pained achondroplasic dwarf
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by ridbell01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only in Afonja land

Does thuggery pay

And thugs are celebrated.... Ask Teni about her case if you doubt me
but some people still dey sell their accestral homes just to come to afonja land

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by HeWrites(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
Why does she have stumpy hands. Hope she isnt a dwarf ?

Judging from what I'm seeing in that picture, she is.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by AFONJACOW(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
NURIC useless Islamic fanatics when are they going to condemn This, I thought it's against Islamic teaching
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Blacksavage: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
This one na the daughter or him elder sister.. Am confuse ooh.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by johnmartus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin Ola bi won ninu.stop beefing Nigga do something for your life .Olu omo is agbero or whatever dude don make name living large that is what they call good boy.
cosmatika:

Dear Buhari, this is where your "integrity" is needed. Beam ur searchlight on Oluomo, investigate the source of his money
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
But it's just a car he bought for his daughter naw, why all these bitter And the car is not even a current series. Also the price for such car ranges from 1.2 to 1.8, depending on the millage. May God provide for all of us o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.