Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya (84311 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by princeade86(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
And mc wrote all dis?
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Vincentchris4u: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Earthquake2:
Lagos people money
haba! Nah ur money? Mind ur business

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by bluebay(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Election Money
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by mrcalcufast: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
omoowo8888:

Ask your elders about Ajagbe Bomboy, dumbo
baba you don tey oo! Ajagbe bomboy olowo ori oko silifat,i still remember his showdowns with the late kunle fighter almost every week, he was superior to both mc oluomo and talo skibo back then, he was hacked with a poisonous matchet by Agbole boys after the death of the late ologundudu of agbole,he was feared alot in oshodi back then, he later died at his village, surprisingly he was a Igbo! hmmmm, bad old days ,then we always got to watch our backs while we walked,oshodi was an abbatoir back then. Happy I made it out of the den.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Magnifico2000: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
davillian:
And I de attend jamb lesson for bolade when mc started
Me sef attend Adams jamb lesson. ABI which one you attend?
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Neoteny(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Not hating but this car has had some body work done... probably had an accident

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by GuntersChain(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
thug life.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by cosmatika(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
grin Ola bi won ninu.stop beefing Nigga do something for your life .Olu omo is agbero or whatever dude don make name living large that is what they call good boy.
can't you afonjazz just type without writing your shitty language? Ola bi won ninu kee u dere

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by foreshore(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has shown that he's a great father following his recent gesture to his daughter.

The NURTW chieftain who is married to three wives - gifted his daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, a new car to celebrate her acheivements after making him proud.

Sharing pictures of his daughter checking out her new ride after its arrival, MC Oluomo wrote;

I sent you to school you came out in flying colors, You promised me you would graduate and make me happy. You went for your NYSC to serve your fathers land and you succeeded, you came home with the man of your choice and I was very happy because you came home with a great gentle man.

You got married and some months later you gave birth to a lovely bouncing baby girl so why would I not be proud you are the first born of the family. This is a little Gift from me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/mc-oluomo-buys-new-car-for-daughter-ayisat-adufe-akinsanya.html

And somebody will be proud that an Agbero Is her father!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by johnmartus(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2019
grin the language UK government and usa government adopted as a criteria for their police force before you could employ. Is that what you call shit here.
cosmatika:
can't you afonjazz just type without writing your shitty language? Ola bi won ninu kee u dere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by sonnie10: 3:05am On Apr 06, 2019
mrcalcufast:
baba you don tey oo! Ajagbe bomboy olowo ori oko silifat,i still remember his showdowns with the late kunle fighter almost every week, he was superior to both mc oluomo and talo skibo back then, he was hacked with a poisonous matchet by Agbole boys after the death of the late ologundudu of agbole,he was feared alot in oshodi back then, he later died at his village, surprisingly he was a Igbo! hmmmm, bad old days ,then we always got to watch our backs while we walked,oshodi was an abbatoir back then. Happy I made it out of the den.
Bomboy was actually relegate from Oshodi by Innocent (alakosi of Ijegun), another Igbo guy who was the Chairman Oshodi then. MC was one of his boys. Unfortunately, demise was very sudden. These are people that monetize Oshodi branch
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Lagabjid(m): 3:16am On Apr 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has shown that he's a great father following his recent gesture to his daughter.

The NURTW chieftain who is married to three wives - gifted his daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, a new car to celebrate her acheivements after making him proud.

Sharing pictures of his daughter checking out her new ride after its arrival, MC Oluomo wrote;

I sent you to school you came out in flying colors, You promised me you would graduate and make me happy. You went for your NYSC to serve your fathers land and you succeeded, you came home with the man of your choice and I was very happy because you came home with a great gentle man.

You got married and some months later you gave birth to a lovely bouncing baby girl so why would I not be proud you are the first born of the family. This is a little Gift from me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/mc-oluomo-buys-new-car-for-daughter-ayisat-adufe-akinsanya.html

Guess he is proving that thuggery pays. Certificate is nothing. It is well
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by mukthar2000(m): 3:49am On Apr 06, 2019
I need to quickly rush their for investigation to confirm if thoroughly the us the money i gave him to opperess lagasians to bought that car for the ugly girl

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09am On Apr 06, 2019
congratulations girl your father is proud of you
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by waliyulah25(m): 4:18am On Apr 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
MC. The pride of Yoruba Muslims
poor talker. Foolishness is in your blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by SkinnyNigga: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2019
she be like Ashawo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Flattinos will Neva mind their upper iweka criminals

What is your problem?

But
Ibomb piggyeastterners are proud of

Kanu and Evans
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Scratch face cone heads are waste of time to talk to

Hairy criminal gorrillas must go back to their wasteland in the yeast. Stop interfering in things that don't concern you.

Jealous mutherfckrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Justinba1997(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2019
omoowo8888:

Ask your elders about Ajagbe Bomboy, dumbo
pls Who Be Dat Abeg Explain Am
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by bcashy: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
MC. The pride of Yoruba Muslims

When I see this kind thing coming from a lady I keep wondering if my intelligent female friends are created in the same way this one is created. But later I heard some people are created by IT students wen God decided to rest and allow IT student play with clay, I guess those that reason like this are part of them...ugly with no brain!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Charly68: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Taking good care of your own pikin but eliminating others ,God dey oo!
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by EniG15: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2019
I've read all the comments here and I can convincingly say that we have small minded folks here. I'm sure none of u understands that the guy u jobless e-rats tagged Agbero is a Landlord in Nigeria. He is equally a dual citizen of America and Nigeria. He is equally a investor, if u doubt me then u are a small mind. Above all, he is a good father. Just ask urself... WHAT HAS UR NON-AGBERO FATHER BOUGHT FOR U?? even with ur 2:1?? Some of u can't be boast of ur father, let alone showing off a gift from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Justinba1997:
pls Who Be Dat Abeg Explain Am

He was the leader of NURTW in Oshodi in the early 2000s, he was an igbo man
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by ibotic(f): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2019
EniG15:
I've read all the comments here and I can convincingly say that we have small minded folks here. I'm sure none of u understands that the guy u jobless e-rats tagged Agbero is a Landlord in Nigeria. He is equally a dual citizen of America and Nigeria. He is equally a investor, if u doubt me then u are a small mind. Above all, he is a good father. Just ask urself... WHAT HAS UR NON-AGBERO FATHER BOUGHT FOR U?? even with ur 2:1?? Some of u can't be boast of ur father, let alone showing off a gift from him

This right here is an exhibition of the shallow mentality of the typical Nigerian youth..... grin grin.....a thug remains a thug..
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by obinoral1179(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2019
davillian:
And I de attend jamb lesson for bolade when mc started
AAICC...
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Teejay13(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2019
gσσ∂ σиє.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by cosmatika(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
grin the language UK government and usa government adopted as a criteria for their police force before you could employ. Is that what you call shit here.
Lol, so u re celebrating that? That's cos u guys commit crimes there, that's why they want their police to learn the language to nab ur dirty ass
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by penceman(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Lagos state is now a total cesspit of rot. PDP must nominate either an igbo man or hausa man so as to easily take back this state from the ole. Ethnicity is the variable to win lagos. Get another man from a stock different from yoruba and you destroy Tinubu easily.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Justinba1997(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2019
omoowo8888:

He was the leader of NURTW in Oshodi in the early 2000s, he was an igbo man
tnks For Dat Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Until Lagos have sense, before things will change
Asides that, nothing .......

Foolishness at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.