Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya (84317 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2019
penceman:
Lagos state is now a total cesspit of rot. PDP must nominate either an igbo man or hausa man so as to easily take back this state from the ole. Ethnicity is the variable to win lagos. Get another man from a stock different from yoruba and you destroy Tinubu easily.

Lagos is now a cesspit because of Igbo criminals, I hope the Yoruba government confiscates all your dilapidated shops and deport all you criminals back to your unproductive states.

Igbo parasites are actually responsible for the lack of growth in Nigeria because all they do is import third grade Chinese products funded by crime proceeds to impoverish the people.

Igbo are the reason for the currency devaluation in Nigeria because you can't grow an economy with an import only strategy.

Best you go back and sell your criminally funded Chinese products in Biafra.

Yoruba should start practicing group economics in Lagos, don't buy from the Igbo, don't sell them land , confiscate their useless properties and finally deport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only in Afonja land

Does thuggery pay

And thugs are celebrated.... Ask Teni about her case if you doubt me

...I go report all of them. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
This man will still rule Lagos State, mark my word. As far as him get primary 6 certificate and still drinking Tinubu's concentrated urine

Why not put your word on something more realistic?
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by RichBoy247: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The role model of zombies

The daughter of s thug got married legally without being pregnant. Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu had three bastards for herr daddy's friend outside marriage before she shamelessly got married to the shameless Ojukwu. What a tale of two daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Justinba1997:
tnks For Dat Bro

You are welcome
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by hardeydara213(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2019
Don't be surprise if he becomes the next governor of LAGOS STATE.......Because in Lagos anything is possible
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2019
ibotic:
Thug of a man.... grin
hmmmmm, explain.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by davillian(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Me sef attend Adams jamb lesson. ABI which one you attend?
Same , Adams that deeper life man...
But me na the low key student but you suppose know lookman grin
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by varyo: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
OPP other people's money.
congrats to the new couple
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Ziggylady(f): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
grin the language UK government and usa government adopted as a criteria for their police force before you could employ. Is that what you call shit here.

Your ignorance is suffocating you...The Uk police "adopted' yoruba language in order to better crack the gazzillion yoruba fraudsters in UK and here you are gleefully announcing it..

You guys have no iota of shame

No wonder MC Oluomo is you lots latest deity.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by johnmartus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
I pity your low life .so yoruba speak the language to white to perpetrate their crime.
Ziggylady:

Your ignorance is suffocating you...The Uk police "adopted' yoruba language in order to better crack the gazzillion yoruba fraudsters in UK and here you are gleefully announcing it..

You guys have no iota of shame

No wonder MC Oluomo is you lots latest deity.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Ziggylady(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
I pity your low life .so yoruba speak the language to white to perpetrate their crime.

How can someone be so daft??...Gosh!
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Magnifico2000: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
davillian:

Same , Adams that deeper life man...
But me na the low key student but you suppose know lookman grin
Which year be that? Na Adams lesson I go throughout for my gce jamb and waec

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by eebraa(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
And they say Agbero is not a profession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.