Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Advice On My Female Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On My Female Bestie (1038 Views)

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On My Female Bestie by tunjilee003: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
please pardon my grammatical errors...
there is this girl i love so much,i told her am in love with her,she replied me by saying she has a boyfriend.. I was a bit disappointed but she said we should be best of friend so I think that was a best idea......
but there is something strange to me i like buying gifts for this particular girl but actually we are not dating only best of friends..my friends advised me that since am not her boyfriend i should stop showering gifts on her..... to be sincere am really attached to this girl should i ignore her or continue with our bestie relationship...pls help a brother
Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by daddycee91(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Did you buy a gift for your mom on mother's day?

2 Likes

Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Craziestgirl(f): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
1. You don't love her, you want to love her and to be loved in return.
2. She has a boyfriend? Good, you are npw one of her boyfriends.
3. You love buying her gifts? That might make her later turn you to a 'helper'.
5. You have crossed the first huddle by becoming her friend. Now all you need to do is to gently and patiently wait while she discreetly verify your suitability as s Boyfriend.

Meanwhile, put on your best behavior and be PATIENT.

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
tunjilee003:
please pardon my grammatical errors...
there is this girl i love so much,i told her am in love with her,she replied me by saying she has a boyfriend.. I was a bit disappointed but she said we should be best of friend so I think that was a best idea......
but there is something strange to me i like buying gifts for this particular girl but actually we are not dating only best of friends..my friends advised me that since am not her boyfriend i should stop showering gifts on her..... to be sincere am really attached to this girl should i ignore her or continue with our bestie relationship...pls help a brother
Nobody forced you to buy her gift oo.Thank God she told you she has a boyfriend at least you will not call her a gold digger if she finally didn't accept you.
Don't come on nairaland romance section to constitute nuisance like most nigga here oo.
Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by MJBOLT: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
this one is deep in the friendzone

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2019
OP you nor well I swear.

The girl’s boyfriend might be managing to make the girl happy and you just wan come use too much gifts spoil their relationship. Very soon the girl nor go Dey listen to her boo again because of you.

Ozuo!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2019
daddycee91:
I doubt it. his eyes will soon be cleared
Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by tunjilee003: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
daddycee91:
am not living with my mom.i am schooling in the North
Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Godsfavour78: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
tunjilee003:
am not living with my mom.i am schooling in the North
guy I feel like crying for you. Even the girls on nairaland are assisting their fellow working gal by giving you bad advice.

The gal dey run job on you. That let's be friends format is just meant to use you for backup and financial support.

1. Give her space by gradually decreasing communication between you two.
2. Stop buying gifts for her very important.(e dey pain me 4 u bro)
Any other advice you follow. You must do this first.

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Godsfavour78: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Craziestgirl:
1. You don't love her, you want to love her and to be loved in return.
2. She has a boyfriend? Good, you are npw one of her boyfriends.
3. You love buying her gifts? That might make her later turn you to a 'helper'.
5. You have crossed the first huddle by becoming her friend. Now all you need to do is to gently and patiently wait while she discreetly verify your suitability as s Boyfriend.

Meanwhile, put on your best behavior and be PATIENT.

thunder when go fire you ehn undecided
Re: Advice On My Female Bestie by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Godsfavour78:
guy I feel like crying for you. Even the girls on nairaland are assisting their fellow working gal by giving you bad advice.

The gal dey run job on you. That let's be friends format is just meant to use you for backup and financial support.

1. Give her space by gradually decreasing communication between you two.
2. Stop buying gifts for her very important.(e dey pain me 4 u bro)
Any other advice you follow. You must do this first.
Did the girl beg him 4 his gifts? Did she ask him 4 any financial assistance? When she said "lets be friends" did she put a gun on op to start buying her gifts?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed In Benin City / Angry Man Arrest His Brother For Sleeping With His Own Wife While He Was Away / Sex Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.