Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys (32964 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by dominique(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
See human beings justifying nd glorifying fraud, this generation is gone

10 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by DWJOBScom(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Well done girl
Please tell those low lives to back off
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Gboys chopping oyibo or govt officials is ok to me...

they stole and still stealing more from africans bcoz of our useless leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
We shall see...
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
This yahoo guys bold oh!!!
Nigeria and niegrians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected Trust issues.
You get a contract with a foreign client or business and the second the hear you're Nigerian, that's all, "we'll get back to you" is the last thing you'll hear.
It's the legit guys that suffer for this folly, The most stupid excuse they've come up with is that the white man exploited their ancestors, makes them feel like their fighting for a cause, but its stupidity, because you're losing in the end, all avenues for legal business are gradually being blocked the second your nationality crops up.
This money will go into buying benz, buying Iphone, prostitutes and slay queens, drugs and drinks worth hundreds of thousands at clubs, only God knows how that helps Nigerian economy on the long run, because asides [i]Ashawo[/i]everything else is imported, the dumb bleeps simply return the money back to the west, its even worse when they're broke, they'll sell all of these and start from ground level, rinse and repeat...

I do not have an idea if you wrote this to get likes, but it clearly shows how dumb you are. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is a small picture to what you all see. And it clearly shows you have not worked in your entire life. When Virgin Nigeria was running their operations in Nigeria. Olusegun Obasanjo the former President, went ahead and met with Richard Branson, asked for a supposedly sum of 3million dollars in bribe, before operations would continue. He clearly told Richard, if they do not pay for such, they can leave the shores of Nigeria. When Virgin Nigeria left, do your statistics and find out how many lost their jobs? Find out how much Virgin would have made if they were still in Nigeria. The kind of Community Development Services that would be ran if they were still operating. Was this caused by a minute few(YAHOO BOYS), who don't even have a clue of how the economy of Nigeria has been tarnished?

Exxonmobil recently has declared they are leaving the shores of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why? No, your conclusion is The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" caused it.

Wizkid had a show last year, people were asked to pay 3 million for a table, remember? In that show, the CFO of Conoil took 6 tables, making that 18 million Naira. 1 TABLE, for girls, others, for friends. Let's find out how much salaries are paid in Conoil as a CFO, and he splashed 18m on just tables, we have not calculated drinks, we have not calculated how much he spent on food. But when asked what he does, he is the CFO of Conoil, he ought to be able to do that.

My cousin works in NIMASA, he started in 2003, we are in 2019, if he lives on his salary, would he be able to build 15 houses I know of in choice areas in Lagos.

If everyone who has built mansions claim they worked hard for that post, do a rough estimate of how much they would have earned, if they sincerely made the money outright. You point fingers at a few set of people who know nothing about the economy, yet, you wear them down easily.

MTN Nigeria, lost 100 billion Naira to 3 persons working at the organization. These 3 persons are walking freely as we speak. The EFCC clamped on them, and released them the same day. Who suffered for it? The contract staffs, who were earning 120k, when this happened, they reduced their salaries to 40k. Most of the staffs have no clue what happened.

The pastors go ahead buying private jets, yet, their members are suffering from whatever reasons. Do a rough estimate of all the private jets owned by Pastors in Nigeria, when done, do the exchange rate to our currency, it isn't even close to the amount of money the "YAHOO BOYS" have accumulated all through.

Simi's label is owned by who? A big time fraudster, go ahead and read dear. You have no clue of what is going on in the country. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is just a miniature thing going on. Our world is a crazy one, go ahead and read, before coming out to say whatever you want. But don't come out writing trash here.

The Westerners designed the word fraud, designed the word, corruption, there is no one as corrupt as they are. You have no idea of anything. You are just dumb.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by MyGeneration(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2019
See mumu girl because u try blow for music. If this mumu know how Nigeria hard she no go judge anybody source of income as far as say them no kill. This country leaves u with out options its u vs poverty. Pick one.

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Collyno82(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Lumig:
Hmmm, wonderful! I just dey think if our so called Men of God can also toe this line by saying Internet Fraudsters, Office fraudsters and cheats should not give their blood and dirty money as tithes and offering in church. But they will never say such, na to dey stylishly... Kudos to Simi for her courage
kudos to Simi for watin? They will do show and said VVIP table of 5, 5m. Who do they have in mind to sit on that table? Tell me how many people that made their money genuinely that will patronized that kind of waste. How many times do you see Dangote attending such show. Cheat, but don't cheat were is glaring. Simi should go and park well joor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Nonsense. Leave Yahoo people alone
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2019
dadaic:

I do not have an idea if you wrote this to get likes, but it clearly shows how dumb you are. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is a small picture to what you all see. And it clearly shows you have not worked in your entire life. When Virgin Nigeria was running their operations in Nigeria. Olusegun Obasanjo the former President, went ahead and met with Richard Branson, asked for a supposedly sum of 3million dollars in bribe, before operations would continue. He clearly told Richard, if they do not pay for such, they can leave the shores of Nigeria. When Virgin Nigeria left, do your statistics and find out how many lost their jobs? Find out how much Virgin would have made if they were still in Nigeria. The kind of Community Development Services that would be ran if they were still operating. Was this caused by a minute few(YAHOO BOYS), who don't even have a clue of how the economy of Nigeria has been tarnished?

Exxonmobil recently has declared they are leaving the shores of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why? No, your conclusion is The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" caused it.

Wizkid had a show last year, people were asked to pay 3 million for a table, remember? In that show, the CFO of Conoil took 6 tables, making that 18 million Naira. 1 TABLE, for girls, others, for friends. Let's find out how much salaries are paid in Conoil as a CFO, and he splashed 18m on just tables, we have not calculated drinks, we have not calculated how much he spent on food. But when asked what he does, he is the CFO of Conoil, he ought to be able to do that.

My cousin works in NIMASA, he started in 2003, we are in 2019, if he lives on his salary, would he be able to build 15 houses I know of in choice areas in Lagos.

If everyone who has built mansions claim they worked hard for that post, do a rough estimate of how much they would have earned, if they sincerely made the money outright. You point fingers at a few set of people who know nothing about the economy, yet, you wear them down easily.

MTN Nigeria, lost 100 billion Naira to 3 persons working at the organization. These 3 persons are walking freely as we speak. The EFCC clamped on them, and released them the same day. Who suffered for it? The contract staffs, who were earning 120k, when this happened, they reduced their salaries to 40k. Most of the staffs have no clue what happened.

The pastors go ahead buying private jets, yet, their members are suffering from whatever reasons. Do a rough estimate of all the private jets owned by Pastors in Nigeria, when done, do the exchange rate to our currency, it isn't even close to the amount of money the "YAHOO BOYS" have accumulated all through.

Simi's label is owned by who? A big time fraudster, go ahead and read dear. You have no clue of what is going on in the country. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is just a miniature thing going on. Our world is a crazy one, go ahead and read, before coming out to say whatever you want. But don't come out writing trash here.

The Westerners designed the word fraud, designed the word, corruption, there is no one as corrupt as they are. You have no idea of anything. You are just dumb.

This is another self serving argument of someone who has clearly worked all his life, There's no rich person who hasn't gotten involved in fraud, just look at the mindset of the person that's engaging me this morning undecided undecided , who isn't aware that the west is corrupt?, but they have laws they adhere to, so much so that when a serving governor or senator, basically anyone involved in a public position is involved in such a case, they resign immediately and voluntarily. Corruption is not glorified, it is vilified over there. Look at atiku's fraud case in the US, the the Louisiana rep involved William J. Jefferson was actually sentenced and jailed. Of course you wouldn't know how law and order works because its foreign to you. I mean the west is the epitome of corruption, SMFH

People like you who glorify all sorts of corruption including yahoo, are sadly part of the scourge we suffer today. You think yahoo is all about love scam? what of the multi-million dollar fraud cases where you guys set of fake companies defraud individuals and businesses, which have caused large western corporations to fold up, You think other corporations would think twice about doing deals with Nigeria? No they wouldn't, they're so cautious dealing with Nigerians now., it's all over western media,the Nigerian Scammer, it's so sad honestly.

The most Profitable business as regards the west and Nigeria is oil, nothing else really, we aren't really their kind of market for generating the trillions they generate every quarter, regardless of sector, movies, tech, finance, agriculture or whatever,
I once read an academic research paper on tech and finance that where the author stated that africa is a leftover market, which means after they've made their profits from canada, europe and asia, they consider africa as a means to generate some extra revenue, so you aren't doing the west any favors or any damage at all, they're are the one's with the money and technology as frustrating as it is. they can lock you out completely with sanctions, like America did cuba, and nothing will happen, UN will just cry and cry and everyone will go home in the end.

forget the chinese and lebanese that are trooping in to exploit whatever little we have left, so instead of creating good business environment, ethics and relationships, we are destroying it and people like you applaud it, on what grounds really?
What you're saying is well, yahoo is small compared to other forms of theft so they should leave us alone undecided undecided undecided like seriously? that's your line of defense?, even when its clear you're giving the legit hustlers a bad name, are you fuc.king well at all?

If you ever done any freelance Job online, you'll know how hard it is to put your nationality up, seriously your post annoyed me, because I've suffered this first hand about two times now so i know what I'm saying. Going by your analysis, we should all applaud illegal businesses at the expense of legit ones, let us all be mad now, shey na all of us go suffer?

and stop bringing ExxonMobil into this discussion, what has that got to do with yahoo?, when they explicitly stated that, they want to focus on shale oil in the US market..

When you hear Yahoo, start vibrating like a chicken dipped in cold water, this thread was about Yahoo, so i'll condemn it, when a thread of corruption comes up, i'll also condemn those involved, you should too, if you have any shred of dignity left..I doubt that anyways, be like the iphone still dey enter your head undecided undecided
I just tire for your case, arguing with a yahoo person is so daunting and stressfull, and sincerely you're so unintelligent, all your arguments where actually self-serving and illogical

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by poweredcom(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
Nigeria and nigerians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected fraud issues.
You get a contract with a foreign client or business and the second the hear you're Nigerian, that's all, "we'll get back to you" is the last thing you'll hear.
It's the legit guys that suffer for this folly, The most stupid excuse they've come up with is that the white man exploited their ancestors, makes them feel like their fighting for a cause, but its stupidity, because you're losing in the end, all avenues for legal business are gradually being blocked the second your nationality crops up.
They'll say no Job, like the ones involved in and growing legit businesses gradually have two heads, call a spade a spade, you guys are only looking for fast money don't blame buhari or blame the white man. If EFCC tarce una now una go dey shout what of politicians, abegi na-emechi ọnụ gị what of you

This money will go into buying benz, buying Iphone, prostitutes and slay queens, drugs and drinks worth hundreds of thousands at clubs, only God knows how that helps Nigerian economy on the long run, because asides [i]Ashawo[/i]everything else is imported, the dumb bleeps simply return the money back to the west, its even worse when they're broke, they'll sell all of these and start from ground level, rinse and repeat...

Sad truth bro but there is notin that can stop internet fraud ok

It's here to stay and some people will always be beneficial to it hahaha

Simi is an ingrate and a talk active na so she go take fail for the industry soon. She is trying to bite the finger that is feeding her indirectly she think broadcasting against yahoo guys can give her good attention

Talk talk too much she go see wether if she throw up a concert who go buy her table more if not for the G guys

Again remember they own the naija entertainment industry they are the major sponsor
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by idonhammer: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
I never blast davido finish na this Ngbeke girl I go buy her song...mtchewww.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Oponejnr(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Good baby girl, please expand this message to corrupt leaders and ritualist to stop buying your CDs and you too stop using the EVENT HALL built by corrupt money for your show. Make u be 100% clean baby girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by saucelake231(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2019
this is just the beginning of the end....
as far as am consigned nigeria are always held responsible... and I was told some of the moneys are being paid back by our government.......
so since they can't spend the money on us...let continue the inter exchange..we collect government give them back.....
weldone from this side ...yahoo la won ore mi

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by silent10(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

This is another self serving argument of someone who has clearly worked all his life, There's no rich person who hasn't gotten involved in fraud, just look at the mindset of the person that's engaging me this morning undecided undecided , who isn't aware that the west is corrupt?, but they have laws they adhere to, so much so that when a serving governor or senator, basically anyone involved in a public position is involved in such a case, they resign immediately and voluntarily. Corruption is not glorified, it is vilified over there. Look at atiku's fraud case in the US, the the Louisiana rep involved William J. Jefferson was actually sentenced and jailed. Of course you wouldn't know how law and order works because its foreign to you. I mean the west is the epitome of corruption, SMFH

People like you who glorify all sorts of corruption including yahoo, are sadly part of the scourge we suffer today. You think yahoo is all about love scam? what of the multi-million dollar fraud cases where you guys set of fake companies defraud individuals and businesses, which have caused large western corporations to fold up, You think other corporations would think twice about doing deals with Nigeria? No they wouldn't, they're so cautious dealing with Nigerians now., it's all over western media,the Nigerian Scammer, it's so sad honestly.

The most Profitable business as regards the west and Nigeria is oil, nothing else really, we aren't really their kind of market for generating the trillions they generate every quarter, regardless of sector, movies, tech, finance, agriculture or whatever, forget the chinese and lebanese that are trooping in to exploit whatever little we have left, so instead of creating good business environment, ethics and relationships, we are destroying it and people like you applaud it, on what grounds really?
What you're saying is well, yahoo is small compared to other forms of theft so they should leave us alone undecided undecided undecided like seriously? that's your line of defense?, even when its clear you're giving the legit hustlers a bad name, are you fuc.king well at all?

If you ever done any freelance Job online, you'll know how hard it is to put your nationality up, seriously your post annoyed me, because I've suffered this first hand about two times now so i know what I'm saying. Going by your analysis, we should all applaud illegal businesses at the expense of legit ones, let us all be mad now, shey na all of us go suffer?

and stop bringing ExxonMobil into this discussion, what has that got to do with yahoo?, when they explicitly stated that, they want to focus on shale oil in the US market..

When you hear Yahoo, start vibrating like a chicken dipped in cold water, this thread was about Yahoo, so i'll condemn it, when a thread of corruption comes up, i'll also condemn those involved, you should too, if you have any shred of dignity left..I doubt that anyways, be like the iphone still dey enter your head undecided undecided
I just tire for your case, arguing with a yahoo person is so daunting and stressfull, and sincerely you're so unintelligent, all your arguments where actually self-serving and illogical
I like your reply to the person you quoted. The country has gotten that bad, where people now defend & justify crimes. Very sad

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Oponejnr:
Good baby girl, please expand this message to corrupt leaders and ritualist to stop buying your CDs and you too stop using the EVENT HALL built by corrupt money for your show. Make u be 100% clean baby girl

I agree with you.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

People like you who glorify all sorts of corruption including yahoo, are sadly part of the scourge we suffer today. You think yahoo is all about love scam? what of the multi-million dollar fraud cases where you guys set of fake companies defraud individuals and businesses, which have caused large western corporations to fold up, You think other corporations would think twice about doing deals with Nigeria? No the wouldn't, they're so cautious dealing with Nigerians now., it's all over western media,the Nigerian Scammer, it's so sad honestly.

The most Profitable business as regards the west and Nigeria is oil, nothing else really, we aren't really their kind of market for generating the trillions they generate every quarter, regardless of sector, movies, tech, finance, agriculture or whatever, forget the chinese and lebanese that are trooping in to exploit whatever little we have left, so instead of creating good business environment, ethics and relationships, we are destroying it and people like you applaud it, on what grounds really?

It’s clear how you are pained because of how you have failed not to go through the right channels for your business. In my message, I never glorified the act of doing yahoo, or asked anyone to indulge in it. I clearly stated, it’s a miniature part of the bigger picture. One can’t clearly come out and point out something without a holistic view of things. You tire for my case because you failed in doing your business right.

At some point, we all fail at our businesses, but not you coming here and agreeing that yahoo made this all go wrong. I don’t like it, but look at the bigger picture and come out with an argument. I was quoting what someone wrote. And if you and I should start on a new note about what got this all wrong, it’s a different picture.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by davillian(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Our celebrities also push cash for these fraudsters.
Their dollar account can collect the wires if u know u know
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Bekermann(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:
See human beings justifying nd glorifying fraud, this generation is gone

Ah dey tell you. People are now celebrating living life on the fast lane

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
E don red between Simi and the G-boy. Observing the policy
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by GindoX(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
Thread closed! grin grin

What! Who's authority?

Thread reopened! grin
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Abudu2000(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019

let's meet, I owe you 2 Hennessey!!!
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by oginniboy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Well done girl
Please tell those low lives to back off
how many simi songs did u buy officially
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by gladisa7: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
smeleeee toetoe!
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2019

Spot on. Nairaland like Nigeria is filled with hollow brained kids who know absolutely nothing and don't be surprised that guy claiming to be doing business internationally is in real life one low salary earner somewhere.... They know nothing and don't even make the effort to know
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by DWJOBScom(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
oginniboy:
how many simi songs did u buy officially

None at all
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Arizonaaddict1: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
Nigeria and nigerians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected fraud issues.

They have no idea the importance of branding or National branding in this case, The same way you hear German Engineering/ German Machine is the same way you hear Nigerian scammer

They'll say no Job, like the ones involved in and growing legit businesses gradually have two heads, call a spade a spade, you guys are only looking for fast money don't blame buhari or blame the white man. If EFCC tarce una now una go dey shout what of politicians, abegi na-emechi ọnụ gị what of you

na u sabi you dey justify d rot way our leaders don turn the country to if to say everything dey normal fraud no go rise reach this level e be like say iPhone x don collect your bae
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Arizonaaddict1: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
na u sabi you dey justify d rot way our leaders don turn the country to if to say everything dey normal fraud no go rise reach this level
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Akkah382766(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by 12inchDickson: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
I hated yahoo Boys with my life but in recent times all the legit guys I know are trying to get on game 😏😏
The rest I won't talk about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Game Changers" Patoranking And Alex Iwobi Hangout Together / P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / AY And His Wife At The Premiere Of ''Fifty'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.