Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys (32963 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Insectkiller: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Now let Yahoo plus boiz attack Simi..
She has spoken.. we women get guts..and we can talk anyhow.. we don't care..

tongue
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by 9isguy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol, I beg na person way go give me money I Dy look for like this. God Bless
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Seandisputed(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2019

I do not have an idea if you wrote this to get likes, but it clearly shows how dumb you are. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is a small picture to what you all see. And it clearly shows you have not worked in your entire life. When Virgin Nigeria was running their operations in Nigeria. Olusegun Obasanjo the former President, went ahead and met with Richard Branson, asked for a supposedly sum of 3million dollars in bribe, before operations would continue. He clearly told Richard, if they do not pay for such, they can leave the shores of Nigeria. When Virgin Nigeria left, do your statistics and find out how many lost their jobs? Find out how much Virgin would have made if they were still in Nigeria. The kind of Community Development Services that would be ran if they were still operating. Was this caused by a minute few(YAHOO BOYS), who don't even have a clue of how the economy of Nigeria has been tarnished?

Exxonmobil recently has declared they are leaving the shores of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why? No, your conclusion is The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" caused it.

Wizkid had a show last year, people were asked to pay 3 million for a table, remember? In that show, the CFO of Conoil took 6 tables, making that 18 million Naira. 1 TABLE, for girls, others, for friends. Let's find out how much salaries are paid in Conoil as a CFO, and he splashed 18m on just tables, we have not calculated drinks, we have not calculated how much he spent on food. But when asked what he does, he is the CFO of Conoil, he ought to be able to do that.

My cousin works in NIMASA, he started in 2003, we are in 2019, if he lives on his salary, would he be able to build 15 houses I know of in choice areas in Lagos.

If everyone who has built mansions claim they worked hard for that post, do a rough estimate of how much they would have earned, if they sincerely made the money outright. You point fingers at a few set of people who know nothing about the economy, yet, you wear them down easily.

MTN Nigeria, lost 100 billion Naira to 3 persons working at the organization. These 3 persons are walking freely as we speak. The EFCC clamped on them, and released them the same day. Who suffered for it? The contract staffs, who were earning 120k, when this happened, they reduced their salaries to 40k. Most of the staffs have no clue what happened.

The pastors go ahead buying private jets, yet, their members are suffering from whatever reasons. Do a rough estimate of all the private jets owned by Pastors in Nigeria, when done, do the exchange rate to our currency, it isn't even close to the amount of money the "YAHOO BOYS" have accumulated all through.

Simi's label is owned by who? A big time fraudster, go ahead and read dear. You have no clue of what is going on in the country. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is just a miniature thing going on. Our world is a crazy one, go ahead and read, before coming out to say whatever you want. But don't come out writing trash here.

The Westerners designed the word fraud, designed the word, corruption, there is no one as corrupt as they are. You have no idea of anything. You are just dumb.
You said it better than i would have ever done.

80% of these so called "respected men" in the society engaged in money laundering at a point in their lives.
I'll end with a line from Jay Z's song,

"Take your drug money and buy the neighborhood.. that's how you rinse it". Story of OJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Seandisputed(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Somebody should please remind this lady that her husband was made known by a "Yahoo boy no laptop"

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Billyanger(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Evil dwells in heart of man since day one.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by deedondavi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
dreamwords:
G boys don't listen to Simi songs, she cant even sing a good song
See her face like adekunle Gold

Hehehehehe �
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Samsonklin(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

This is another self serving argument of someone who has clearly worked all his life, There's no rich person who hasn't gotten involved in fraud, just look at the mindset of the person that's engaging me this morning undecided undecided , who isn't aware that the west is corrupt?, but they have laws they adhere to, so much so that when a serving governor or senator, basically anyone involved in a public position is involved in such a case, they resign immediately and voluntarily. Corruption is not glorified, it is vilified over there. Look at atiku's fraud case in the US, the the Louisiana rep involved William J. Jefferson was actually sentenced and jailed. Of course you wouldn't know how law and order works because its foreign to you. I mean the west is the epitome of corruption, SMFH

People like you who glorify all sorts of corruption including yahoo, are sadly part of the scourge we suffer today. You think yahoo is all about love scam? what of the multi-million dollar fraud cases where you guys set of fake companies defraud individuals and businesses, which have caused large western corporations to fold up, You think other corporations would think twice about doing deals with Nigeria? No they wouldn't, they're so cautious dealing with Nigerians now., it's all over western media,the Nigerian Scammer, it's so sad honestly.

The most Profitable business as regards the west and Nigeria is oil, nothing else really, we aren't really their kind of market for generating the trillions they generate every quarter, regardless of sector, movies, tech, finance, agriculture or whatever,
I once read an academic research paper on tech and finance that where the author stated that africa is a leftover market, which means after they've made their profits from canada, europe and asia, they consider africa as a means to generate some extra revenue, so you aren't doing the west any favors or any damage at all, they're are the one's with the money and technology as frustrating as it is. they can lock you out completely with sanctions, like America did cuba, and nothing will happen, UN will just cry and cry and everyone will go home in the end.

forget the chinese and lebanese that are trooping in to exploit whatever little we have left, so instead of creating good business environment, ethics and relationships, we are destroying it and people like you applaud it, on what grounds really?
What you're saying is well, yahoo is small compared to other forms of theft so they should leave us alone undecided undecided undecided like seriously? that's your line of defense?, even when its clear you're giving the legit hustlers a bad name, are you fuc.king well at all?

If you ever done any freelance Job online, you'll know how hard it is to put your nationality up, seriously your post annoyed me, because I've suffered this first hand about two times now so i know what I'm saying. Going by your analysis, we should all applaud illegal businesses at the expense of legit ones, let us all be mad now, shey na all of us go suffer?

and stop bringing ExxonMobil into this discussion, what has that got to do with yahoo?, when they explicitly stated that, they want to focus on shale oil in the US market..

When you hear Yahoo, start vibrating like a chicken dipped in cold water, this thread was about Yahoo, so i'll condemn it, when a thread of corruption comes up, i'll also condemn those involved, you should too, if you have any shred of dignity left..I doubt that anyways, be like the iphone still dey enter your head undecided undecided
I just tire for your case, arguing with a yahoo person is so daunting and stressfull, and sincerely you're so unintelligent, all your arguments where actually self-serving and illogical
Bros. Thank you and weldone. In dis life, there’s “what ought to be” and there’s “what is”. Bad is bad no matter what and should be rebuked. Scam, fraud, corruption all bad and should be rebuked. Now, that is what ought to be. Let’s be realistic. The rate of armed robbery Alsace reduced, what do you think is the reason. I guess you know. The rate of cultism fighting n killing also has reduced compared to before. What do you think is the reason? Well, your guess is as good as mine. Fraud, yahoo whatever corruption is here to stay. Now that is what is. That’s the reality. To give your self some nice treats, your legit hustle can give you that. You won’t even try it. Simi is just bean unrealistic or should I say pretending? The success of her shows is built on corruption and G boys. I know God gives success. Sure thing but see see see.... most people causing corruption on this thread won’t hesitate to take a bribe. That’s the truth and it’s factual. In fact, go join yahoo if you wan make am or wait till the country start treating its citizens as they should. Until then, leave yahoo boys alone. Yahoo is bad. I know. But I can’t stop it. That’s how I meet up with my bills abi you get option for me? Make I come clean your ouse make you dey pay me? C’mon let’s be realistic here. Nor be to dey quote Wetin Dey happen for US or France or wherever. Be realistic!

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Investorola: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
dreamwords:
G boys don't listen to Simi songs, she cant even sing a good song
See her face like adekunle Gold

It's funny Nigerians are yet to understand how much the hustle has made life easier in Nigeria. There's no poverty alleviation programme that can empower the teeming unemployed youth. Yahoo is God's own manna to Nigeria. You hear �

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Ezyp(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
This yahoo guys bold oh!!!
Nigeria and nigerians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected fraud issues.
You get a contract with a foreign client or business and the second the hear you're Nigerian, that's all, "we'll get back to you" is the last thing you'll hear.

They have no idea the importance of branding or National branding in this case, The same way you hear German Engineering/ German Machine is the same way you hear Nigerian scammer

It's the legit guys that suffer for this folly, The most stupid excuse they've come up with is that the white man exploited their ancestors, makes them feel like their fighting for a cause, but its stupidity, because you're losing in the end, all avenues for legal business are gradually being blocked the second your nationality crops up.
They'll say no Job, like the ones involved in and growing legit businesses gradually have two heads, call a spade a spade, you guys are only looking for fast money don't blame buhari or blame the white man. If EFCC tarce una now una go dey shout what of politicians, abegi na-emechi ọnụ gị what of you

This money will go into buying benz, buying Iphone, prostitutes and slay queens, drugs and drinks worth hundreds of thousands at clubs, only God knows how that helps Nigerian economy on the long run, because asides [i]Ashawo[/i]everything else is imported, the dumb bleeps simply return the money back to the west, its even worse when they're broke, they'll sell all of these and start from ground level, rinse and repeat...
God bless you...they even kill their fellow citizens or make them mad all in the name of fast money then some would say they are fighting for a cause.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Farmercology: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019

I do not have an idea if you wrote this to get likes, but it clearly shows how dumb you are. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is a small picture to what you all see. And it clearly shows you have not worked in your entire life. When Virgin Nigeria was running their operations in Nigeria. Olusegun Obasanjo the former President, went ahead and met with Richard Branson, asked for a supposedly sum of 3million dollars in bribe, before operations would continue. He clearly told Richard, if they do not pay for such, they can leave the shores of Nigeria. When Virgin Nigeria left, do your statistics and find out how many lost their jobs? Find out how much Virgin would have made if they were still in Nigeria. The kind of Community Development Services that would be ran if they were still operating. Was this caused by a minute few(YAHOO BOYS), who don't even have a clue of how the economy of Nigeria has been tarnished?

Exxonmobil recently has declared they are leaving the shores of Nigeria. Have you asked yourself why? No, your conclusion is The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" caused it.

Wizkid had a show last year, people were asked to pay 3 million for a table, remember? In that show, the CFO of Conoil took 6 tables, making that 18 million Naira. 1 TABLE, for girls, others, for friends. Let's find out how much salaries are paid in Conoil as a CFO, and he splashed 18m on just tables, we have not calculated drinks, we have not calculated how much he spent on food. But when asked what he does, he is the CFO of Conoil, he ought to be able to do that.

My cousin works in NIMASA, he started in 2003, we are in 2019, if he lives on his salary, would he be able to build 15 houses I know of in choice areas in Lagos.

If everyone who has built mansions claim they worked hard for that post, do a rough estimate of how much they would have earned, if they sincerely made the money outright. You point fingers at a few set of people who know nothing about the economy, yet, you wear them down easily.

MTN Nigeria, lost 100 billion Naira to 3 persons working at the organization. These 3 persons are walking freely as we speak. The EFCC clamped on them, and released them the same day. Who suffered for it? The contract staffs, who were earning 120k, when this happened, they reduced their salaries to 40k. Most of the staffs have no clue what happened.

The pastors go ahead buying private jets, yet, their members are suffering from whatever reasons. Do a rough estimate of all the private jets owned by Pastors in Nigeria, when done, do the exchange rate to our currency, it isn't even close to the amount of money the "YAHOO BOYS" have accumulated all through.

Simi's label is owned by who? A big time fraudster, go ahead and read dear. You have no clue of what is going on in the country. The "YAHOO BOYS SAGA" is just a miniature thing going on. Our world is a crazy one, go ahead and read, before coming out to say whatever you want. But don't come out writing trash here.

The Westerners designed the word fraud, designed the word, corruption, there is no one as corrupt as they are. You have no idea of anything. You are just dumb.

Two bottles of Goldberg for you. Madam say Heinkien don finish.

Order for pepper soup join.

All bills on me.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Kapachumarimari: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Simi no get brain her so called husband ogbeni adekunle was sined to YBNL which was managed by his excellency president CEO GodFather Jagaban 1 of Yahoo association of Nigeria (YAN) Mr Olamide
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by encryptjay(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hotfreezer:

@Ur DP, No matter how small your head is, I believe there should be space for your brain in it.
grin
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Youngstar76(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
frowland:
Drugs is to US music as Yahoo is to Nigeria's

Very wrong comparison. Fraud n drugs are different concepts entirely.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by frowland(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Youngstar76:

Very wrong comparison. Fraud n drugs are different concepts entirely.

Am not comparing anything, its not my position to judge. Just relating what impacts or influences their respective social lives. But while at that, know that drugs wreck lives. As for fraud, it have always been there; wether in the banks, in government, or markets, etc etc. Thanks and goodnight.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Investorola:

It's funny Nigerians are yet to understand how much the hustle has made life easier in Nigeria. There's no poverty alleviation programme that can empower the teeming unemployed youth. Yahoo is God's own manna to Nigeria. You hear �
we know how unemployment is ravaging the country however it is still not a reason to justify a wrong. What is wrong is wrong no matter how you try to make it seem right.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Chubhie: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019

Without justifying what pickpocket Yahoo guys are doing, This your piece is well researched and deep. Beautifully well presented argument. Only a madman would argue otherwise.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by generationz(f): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

This is another self serving argument of someone who has clearly worked all his life, There's no rich person who hasn't gotten involved in fraud, just look at the mindset of the person that's engaging me this morning undecided undecided , who isn't aware that the west is corrupt?, but they have laws they adhere to, so much so that when a serving governor or senator, basically anyone involved in a public position is involved in such a case, they resign immediately and voluntarily. Corruption is not glorified, it is vilified over there. Look at atiku's fraud case in the US, the the Louisiana rep involved William J. Jefferson was actually sentenced and jailed. Of course you wouldn't know how law and order works because its foreign to you. I mean the west is the epitome of corruption, SMFH

People like you who glorify all sorts of corruption including yahoo, are sadly part of the scourge we suffer today. You think yahoo is all about love scam? what of the multi-million dollar fraud cases where you guys set of fake companies defraud individuals and businesses, which have caused large western corporations to fold up, You think other corporations would think twice about doing deals with Nigeria? No they wouldn't, they're so cautious dealing with Nigerians now., it's all over western media,the Nigerian Scammer, it's so sad honestly.

The most Profitable business as regards the west and Nigeria is oil, nothing else really, we aren't really their kind of market for generating the trillions they generate every quarter, regardless of sector, movies, tech, finance, agriculture or whatever,
I once read an academic research paper on tech and finance that where the author stated that africa is a leftover market, which means after they've made their profits from canada, europe and asia, they consider africa as a means to generate some extra revenue, so you aren't doing the west any favors or any damage at all, they're are the one's with the money and technology as frustrating as it is. they can lock you out completely with sanctions, like America did cuba, and nothing will happen, UN will just cry and cry and everyone will go home in the end.

forget the chinese and lebanese that are trooping in to exploit whatever little we have left, so instead of creating good business environment, ethics and relationships, we are destroying it and people like you applaud it, on what grounds really?
What you're saying is well, yahoo is small compared to other forms of theft so they should leave us alone undecided undecided undecided like seriously? that's your line of defense?, even when its clear you're giving the legit hustlers a bad name, are you fuc.king well at all?

If you ever done any freelance Job online, you'll know how hard it is to put your nationality up, seriously your post annoyed me, because I've suffered this first hand about two times now so i know what I'm saying. Going by your analysis, we should all applaud illegal businesses at the expense of legit ones, let us all be mad now, shey na all of us go suffer?

and stop bringing ExxonMobil into this discussion, what has that got to do with yahoo?, when they explicitly stated that, they want to focus on shale oil in the US market..

When you hear Yahoo, start vibrating like a chicken dipped in cold water, this thread was about Yahoo, so i'll condemn it, when a thread of corruption comes up, i'll also condemn those involved, you should too, if you have any shred of dignity left..I doubt that anyways, be like the iphone still dey enter your head undecided undecided
I just tire for your case, arguing with a yahoo person is so daunting and stressfull, and sincerely you're so unintelligent, all your arguments where actually self-serving and illogical

thanks for standing up for Truth
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Chubhie: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019

It’s clear how you are pained because of how you have failed not to go through the right channels for your business. In my message, I never glorified the act of doing yahoo, or asked anyone to indulge in it. I clearly stated, it’s a miniature part of the bigger picture. One can’t clearly come out and point out something without a holistic view of things. You tire for my case because you failed in doing your business right.

At some point, we all fail at our businesses, but not you coming here and agreeing that yahoo made this all go wrong. I don’t like it, but look at the bigger picture and come out with an argument. I was quoting what someone wrote. And if you and I should start on a new note about what got this all wrong, it’s a different picture.

Why do you have to deactivate? I was enjoying reading from you. It's near impossible for startups to survive in Nigeria.

I remember how just a single government policy sent my first startup crashing while I looked like a fool. Nigeria is a joke whichever way one looks at it.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
This yahoo guys bold oh!!!
Nigeria and nigerians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected fraud issues.
You get a contract with a foreign client or business and the second the hear you're Nigerian, that's all, "we'll get back to you" is the last thing you'll hear.

They have no idea the importance of branding or National branding in this case, The same way you hear German Engineering/ German Machine is the same way you hear Nigerian scammer

It's the legit guys that suffer for this folly, The most stupid excuse they've come up with is that the white man exploited their ancestors, makes them feel like their fighting for a cause, but its stupidity, because you're losing in the end, all avenues for legal business are gradually being blocked the second your nationality crops up.
They'll say no Job, like the ones involved in and growing legit businesses gradually have two heads, call a spade a spade, you guys are only looking for fast money don't blame buhari or blame the white man. If EFCC tarce una now una go dey shout what of politicians, abegi na-emechi ọnụ gị what of you

This money will go into buying benz, buying Iphone, prostitutes and slay queens, drugs and drinks worth hundreds of thousands at clubs, only God knows how that helps Nigerian economy on the long run, because asides [i]Ashawo[/i]everything else is imported, the dumb bleeps simply return the money back to the west, its even worse when they're broke, they'll sell all of these and start from ground level, rinse and repeat...

You're a Guru, bro! Preach more!
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by djtazzy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
this one dey sike joor your last show we take 4table of 5m above u deh talk trash no worry ur career go die soon
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by truth1267h: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fighting only Yahoo boys should not be our only focus, i urge everyone of us to also investigate and report any civil servant " from the lowest minimum grade to the highest grade level" or politicians that is using false age to work, because we can not fight only Yahoo boys and leave public office holder walk free of corruption.
I must say, internet fraud is not the reason for Nigeria under development today.
Currption is everywhere in Nigeria from the church, civil service and to our top government.
Some of us here criticising only Yahoo boys are using false age to apply for work and collect red envelop some even involve in some form of illegality in their offices.
So we all should join hands and fight any form of corruption not only Yahoo boys but any form of corruption.
Some country which is more corrupt than Nigeria have steady power supply. So please let not fight only Yahoo boys and forget about the most important issue that brought about this high rate of internet scam and high rate of poverty in our great country Nigeria.
Report anyone who is involve in any form scam, either bribery or any form of corruption.
don't forget to advice our government to try and set up more skill acquisitions program to help empower our future leaders (youth) because the funds invest on building more prisons can go along way in the youth empowerment program.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by truth1267h: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2019

You have said it all.. Let look at this fraud issue beyond Yahoo boys, because its far beyond them..Most of them commenting here are involve in everyday collecting of brown envelop in their various offices but never see it as corruption. pleaee let's fight this issue of corruption from all angles of the country not looking at only the side of Yahoo boys alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Vs Mercy Aigbe; Who Rocked The Make Up Free Better? / "Game Changers" Patoranking And Alex Iwobi Hangout Together / P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.