Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love? (425 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love? by Beke2020: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

I am Miriam (not real name) from Edo state. I am 38 years old. I am in love with a man whom I met a year ago. He loves me too and he is already talking marriage. But I am scared of marrying him because there is an issue on ground which must be tackled first.

Let me give you a little background. My mother’s family was involved in idols worshiping which spanned over several generations. I was told that all the females in the family were dedicated to the goddess of the sea. So,all first females born into the family were automatically priestesses of the sea. They were called Ogbanje.

My mother and my father were Christians however. The practice of idolism actually ended with my great grand parents I think.So far,I cant remember anyone still practicing that in our family except some very extended family members in the village. So I was born into a christian home,raised as a christian.

But my love life has been bad. Any man who ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/did-my-ancestors-destroy-my-chances-of-finding-love/

Re: Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love? by Beke2020: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Dating Older Women Is Far Better And Less Stressful- Nigerian Celebrity / What Will You Do? / Man Dumps Lady After Collecting N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.