Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,931 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Is The Best ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best ? (374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best ? by yetunsbay(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ur advice is needed pls I met my girlfriend via social platform & we both in long distance relationship.

The problem is her phone got faulty which within me she's awaiting I provide her with another. Financially, I didn't hv the capability currently and in some couple of days we'll meet physically.

Do I need to present her a gift or rather extend her with an amount to repair her phone ? Which is best or if there is any other idea

I'll be awaiting ur response all

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best ? by horlahwaley(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
You already said u dnt have the capability to provide her a new phone. Why will you go to the extent of inconvience yourself to impress a lady u just meeting for the first time.
No turn yourself to maga now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best ? by FuckoffMOD: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some guys are just inbuilt mumu sha
Re: What Is The Best ? by kazvid(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
DO NOT DISPLEASE YOURSELF TO PLEASE OTHERS

my one cent
Re: What Is The Best ? by pansophist(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
See beta Male, the provider, cheerful giver. You sure say her phone even spoil at all? If you like, no give your sense. Dont buy it. If she leaves, then it's good. She is not for you, unless you want to gold digger as a girl.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best ? by Fidelismaria: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Check my signature

I can help

(1) (Reply)

With All The Package I Got, My Boo Will Never Cheat On Me”- Slay Queen Boasts / Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford / Top 10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out That Never Fall Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.