Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

4 Possible Reasons Why He Is Ignoring You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Possible Reasons Why He Is Ignoring You (354 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Possible Reasons Why He Is Ignoring You by chikayobi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Men say women are complicated but I believe no such thing. I would rather concede that we are different.
The same way men find it hard to understand women is the same way women wonder what goes on in a man's mind. This is why it is imperative that the lines of communication remain open so that it is easy to eliminate misunderstandings.
However, what of situations where you and your man just had an argument and he ignores afterward? You have no idea what is going on in his mind and you are wondering how to approach him.
There are 4 possible reasons for his behaviour. This does not make his attitude right but it gives you an idea where he is coming from.

1. He is angry
He may be snubbing you simply because he is too angry to talk to you. He.....View full post at [https://www.dailyworldtips.com/2019/04/4-possible-reasons-why-he-is-ignoring.html]

(1) (Reply)

Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video / P. Raid Reaction: My Vagina Is Not Safe Says Activist, Dorothy Njemanze / Here Is What Omosexy Has To Say About Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.