Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) (3458 Views)

Any Cuter Guy?? (photo) / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by vybzkartel: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finger your wife
For 1000 us dollars?

Look at his hand below

Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
WTF man angry
This shi is very graphic
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Unlimitk(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yea

Fukk my wife
She can go eat shift
Give me 1000 mulah baby!
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by derrydinny: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
how much did tayo, gbenga, chukwudi, emeka, musa, obong and amarachi sef give me when they kpanshed her? I go gree o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2019
WTF!!! I wouldn't even let him touch her skin
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2019
For a thousand dollars only

I got a better deal for you, slap your mum in the face, and record it and send it to me , and I will send you a thousand dollars undecided
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by czarina(f): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2019
What happened to the hand??
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2019
if it's my wife,No,if it's my gf Yes,after all femi gave her only hollandia and laid her

#now I'm single

Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Guest007:
For a thousand dollars only

I got a better deal for you, slap your mum in the face, and record it and send it to me , and I will send you a thousand dollars undecided
stfu please, no one is even taking the dumb Op serious, but you had to bring 'mum' into it...know your type. Mtchewww!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2019
derrydinny:
how much did tayo, gbenga, chukwudi, emeka, musa, obong and amarachi sef give me when they kpanshed her? I go gree o

Na all these plenty people don kpansh your wife!! Chai

Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
stfu please, no one is even taking the dumb Op serious, but you had to bring 'mum' into it...know your type. Mtchewww!

your fada kiss
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
See as the hand be like aboki leg for Oshodi grin
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by vybzkartel: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pearlyakin:
See as the hand be like aboki leg for Oshodi grin

grin
Re: Will You Let This Guy ....(photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guest007:

your fada kiss
*sighs* Okay �

(1) (Reply)

Chineke: Jay Z Caught On Camera F***ering’ Beyonce (18+) / Heart-broken Fiance Marries His Partner's Corpse During Her Funeral (photos) / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.