Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (47718 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by predatorX: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
if Tinubu likes let him field Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu as his running-mate, SS/SE will vote for a Fulani as President.

We must always bridge the North and the South. In 2015/19, the SW through Tinubu, built a bridge with Buhari so why does he want to divide Naijeriya by ganging up with the whole of the South against the North?

One Naijeriya.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

You don't have to commit suicide like your father did. Give your life to Christ and you will be fine... smiley

Unfortunately your mental illness still make you confuse yourself with others.. remember we all solicited with you during your mourning after your father's suicide.

Anyways I hope you stopped molesting your younger sister ?

May the good Lord change your life from the gutter where it is

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Alexis11: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oshigun:

What I find curious about them, and I think it is a generic form of mental illness, is how they hate others 24/7 only to then think doing that has no consequences at all. Even now the shameless idiocy is on display. Rather than learn lessons from the just-concluded elections, their only agenda is to insult Yorubas while running up and down in the quest to frustrate us in 2023 by pledging to support a Northerner. They are not concerned about their own need to gain federal political relevance so as to influence the direction of Nigeria. They only wish for the Yorubas to be stopped by all means. Such is their level of hate.

Personally I am not even fanatical about Yoruba Presidency because I feel the SW is already the best place to live in Nigeria and that we will get it right inthe end and never lag behind anyone because of our skill-set and outlook. Nonetheless, I just want a Yoruba Presidency in 2023 because I feel the ruling Party has no weak or 'business as usual Yoruba candidates (OBJ for example) to present. coupled with the innate ability of Yorubas to be tolerant, inclusive and progressive, I think a Yoruba 2023 APC Presidency will truly take Nigeria to great heights after PMB's next four years. Osinbajo's performance when PMB has been absent is a big clue of what he can do. Fashola we know of already. Tinubu, though hated is a very intelligent man who is essentially responsible for making Lagos the fifth biggest economy in Africa. Fayemi will do well too.

The Igbos, on the other hand, are simply not showing anything which will make them even remote contenders. 9 out of 10 of them here only talk hatefully and vengefully. They are not about progress for Nigeria or the best interest of Nigerians. All they focus on is denying Yorubas the 2023 Presidency. I see them crying again because they are an ethnic group cursed with an inability to see the big picture in politics and life in general.

Well said! cool
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ziggylady(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

The guy just told you the bitter truth. There is no ''two faced'' or black face politics here ;it is the same politics as it is being played all over the world. The Yoruba's have strategically placed themselves in the politics of Nigeria such that no matter what happens in this country ,they cannot loose out completely. And please Tinubu s not and can never dictate how Yoruba people vote . He only understands Yoruba people. He won't contest in 2023 because he knows that Yoruba people will not vote for him .Did they vote for Obasanjo in i1999?

You just don't have an idea of how Yoruba think. I am afraid Igbo or anybody from the south south may not rule this country again if you guys continue to think and act in this very funny manner

You need Yoruba's people support more than they need yours. Let's wait and see. Did you know that the number of votes garnered by PDP in the South west is more than the entire votes recorded for the same party in the South East ? It is a food for thought if you are smart.

First of all Yorubas wanted Awolowo in 1979 and 83,they failed..

You wanted Olu Falae in 1999,you failed so where does all your Yoruba invincibility come from??..

Secondly no region can win the Presidency on its own,The North needs either the SE/SSE or SW to win..SW needs the SE/SS or North/NC to win,SE needs either the entire North or SW/SS/NC to win....in 2023,APC will present SW/North while PDP will Present North/SE

Therefore your SW is not more important than SE..If an Igbo or SS cannit be President accirding to you,best believe SW will certainly nit have it too cos we shall ensure the North gets it always while the entire South loses out...ALWAYS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

[s]Unfortunately your mental illness still make you confuse yourself with others.. remember we all solicited with you during your mourning after your father's suicide.

Anyways I hope you stopped molesting your younger sister ?

May the good Lord change your life from the gutter where it is [/s]

grin

Come off it. If the shame of your father rapingg your sister is what pushed him to suicide, it's such a pity.
But if you choose to end up like him, it's your business.
I have told you what to do to avert such. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Come off it. If the shame of your father rapingg your sister is what pushed him to suicide, it's such a pity.
But if you choose to end up like him, it's your business.
I have told you what to do to avert such. A word is enough for the wise.

Like is said

Stop confusing me with your father grin

I know you have daddy issues and need to be hugged by grown men who are nude but sorry I can't help you there grin

Dirty thing grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Like is said

Stop confusing me with your father grin

I know you have daddy issues and need to be hugged by grown men who are nude but sorry I can't help you there grin

Dirty thing grin

You mean your father was also gay
I see!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

You mean your father was also gay
I see!

Stop confusing me with your father na grin

You just admitted that you are gãy? How dumb is this kid? grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Stop confusing me with your father na grin

You just admitted that you are gãy? How dumb is this kid? grin grin grin

How come all you got in your near empty head is suicide and gay Isn't that what your whole miserable life has been about
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by sapele914(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
DogmaNation:
2023 is when the SW will come to beg the SS n SE to vote for them,we will wholeheartedly agree,but at the 11th hour we will vote an aboki over them grin grin grin

Singing,u do me I do u..........
Very inconsequential south east and south south trying to feel relevant,Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

How come all you got in your near empty head is suicide and gay Isn't that what your whole miserable life has been about

Again you sound like an autistic adult who reads with the help of colored alphabets grin

You are so stupid that the concept of me bullying you forced you to start a gender intolerance lecture grin

Wow

I wonder who public school system trained such a nitwit grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again you sound like an autistic adult who reads with the help of colored alphabets grin

You are so stupid that the concept of me bullying you forced you to start a gender intolerance lecture grin

Wow

I wonder who public school system trained such a nitwit grin

You haven't still told me why your whole miserable life centres around suicide and gay if you claim your father isn't involved
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

You haven't still told me why your whole miserable life centres around suicide and gay if you claim your father isn't involved

grin cheesy

You actually accepted defeat so easily? Such a dunce grin

I was expecting a harder come back but all you could muster was to repeat your stupid confession grin

I bet your classmates use you for comic relief grin

No girl in your circle even takes you seriously cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin cheesy

You actually accepted defeat so easily? Such a dunce grin

I was expecting a harder come back but all you could muster was to repeat your stupid confession grin

I bet your classmates use you for comic relief grin

No girl in your circle even takes you seriously cheesy

As I said earlier, if I hit your flat head hard enough, the mods will ban me.

So I just have to keep it low key.

You are a narcissist. Go google it... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ClearFlair: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

You sound like a nervous-wreck at best and a psychosis patient at worst...SW is politically relevant yet the first time your prefered choice won is 2015 since Nigeria got her independence in 1960..

SW is politically relevant yet voted almost evenly for PDP and APC in the last Prseidential elections.

A wounded impotent lizard who imagines itself a virile crocodile best describes you dunder-heads

Blah blah! You can’t handle the truth. See him ranting like a frustrated loser. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

As I said earlier, if I hit your flat head hard enough, the mods will ban me.

So I just have to keep it low key.

You are a narcissist. Go google it... grin

The fact you think people have to use Google to know what a narcissist is doesn't surprise me grin

It just proves my earlier point about you grin

Dummy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

The fact you think people have to use Google to know what a narcissist is doesn't surprise me grin

It just proves my earlier point about you grin

Dummy grin

At least you know why I keep hammering on the fact that your miserable life was caused by your father's... grin

Dullard!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by DogmaNation: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
Very inconsequential south east and south south trying to feel relevant,Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Crystalmero: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's another slap on Tinubu's face again
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by showafrica(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
I will vote for a Northerner in 2023....NextLevelContinuity grin

Yes, next level must continue..
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

At least you know why I keep hammering on the fact that your miserable life was caused by your father's... grin

Dullard!

You keep confusing me for your dad grin

I am not your father ! Go and look for your dad! Stop sending me.messages meant for your father grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

You keep confusing me for your dad grin

I am not your father ! Go and look for your dad! Stop sending me.messages meant for your father grin

Misery loves you, and your father is the cause, unfortunately. That's why all you know is suicide and gay... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by searchlight: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
mamaafrik:
yes Yoruba stood with South when the North wanted to cheat and wretle power from Jonathan's presidency,Yoruba may not need to present any thing come 2023 than uniting with the strongest ibo or ijaw man and a vp from North,don't be surprised,Tinubu may be skimming this site for moves but can Ibo be trusted??
can Igbo be trusted as in? who needs Igbo trust and why?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Misery loves you, and your father is the cause, unfortunately. That's why all you know is suicide and gay... grin

Again you are still confusing me with your father grin grin grin
You miss his midnight hugs so much ? grin cheesy

Go to prison and find him kiddo grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by mamaafrik(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
searchlight:
can Igbo be trusted as in? who needs Igbo trust and why?
tell me ,why do you feel the South os not united??
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by searchlight: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
mamaafrik:
tell me ,why do you feel the South os not united??
because yorubas chose to pitch their tent with a northerner in 2015 against their southern brother. now that the table has turned how do you expect their southern brothers to identify with them? plus all the endless media war between igbos and yorubas
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again you are still confusing me with your father grin grin grin
You miss his midnight hugs so much ? grin cheesy

Go to prison and find him kiddo grin

It's not too late to cease from toeing the path of your father - homosexuality and suicide.
Did you go to church today?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

It's not too late to cease from toeing the path of your father - homosexuality and suicide.

Same line over and over again grin

Missing your daddy ? grin

I am not your father grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Same line over and over again grin

Missing your daddy ? grin

I am not your father grin

Hold your father responsible for your misery, not me.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Hold your father responsible for your misery, not me.

Stop calling me father I am not your father !!! grin

Look if you feel sad and lonely go look for your real father ... None of us here is grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by mamaafrik(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
searchlight:
because yorubas chose to pitch their tent with a northerner in 2015 against their southern brother. now that the table has turned how do you expect their southern brothers to identify with them? plus all the endless media war between igbos and yorubas
it started not 2015,it started since 1960s,Awolowos ambitions,the failed coup,Ironsi,then the Civil war capped it all.Igbo needs a real pan Nigerian leader as their ship's captain,we must unite and sacrifice for the south,pvc collection should be great encouraged,Tinubu ,Ameachi,oshiomole ,clake and kanu must rally round to agree at who is who.North will fidget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.