Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (47706 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
A
LiveByNight:

Stop calling me father I am not your father !!! grin

Look if you feel sad and lonely go look for your real father ... None of us here is grin

Of course, I can't be your father. Your father, the homosexual, committed suicide... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by boldaslion: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
basty:
Why are the Igbos and the South south people so pained since 2015 when Jonathan lost the presidential election?

If we all fail to see Nigeria as our country, we will all live to see the other side of it.

Yes, you are very correct. Nigeria is your country, but MUST you impose Nigeria on other people who have rejected Nigeria and opted for their own country? You have made your choice and our own choice is the other side you spoke about prophetically, Biafra is coming fast, I can assure you. All hail the land of the rising sun.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by biggie73(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
2023 is 4 years ahead. Every asshole is entitled to his f.cking opinion. Reno is a loser.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bridget95(f): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Abiola, Obasanjo and GEJ all defeated northerners.
with the help of the SS/SE/MB but now the SW don't have that support base.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Simbrixton(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bridget95:
lol igbos voted for tofa in 1993
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
A

Of course, I can't be your father. Your father, the homosexual, committed suicide... grin

Wow ! How dumb are you? grin grin

Your response had nothing to do with the quoted comment? You really are stupid aren't you? grin

You have very limited grammar and cognitive skills so I suspect you are actually in secondary school?

Now I see why some other nairalanderrs told me to ignore you

I honestly didn't know you where just a child , now I feel bad for bully you this long ..

Any way study hard for your jamb kiddo and make something of yourself in future
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Wow ! How dumb are you? grin grin

Your response had nothing to do with the quoted comment? You really are stupid aren't you? grin

You have very limited grammar and cognitive skills so I suspect you are actually in secondary school?

Now I see why some other nairalanderrs told me to ignore you

I honestly didn't know you where just a child , now I feel bad for bully you this long ..

Any way study hard for your jamb kiddo and make something of yourself in future

Are you mad You kept spewing suicide and gay from your near empty brain thereby exposing how miserable your life is to all and sundry. And you expect me not to link it to your father

If I had smacked you hard on your flat head earlier, won't the modes have banned me by now Isn't that why this dragged this far

If you are privileged to know where I am now, you will definitely blackmail me with it. So I won't even give you any clue.
I finished serving (NYSC) almost 10 years ago... I don't give a damn who you are!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Bridget95:

Igbos voted for Tofa.

Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano - all the way to his polling unit.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Are you mad You kept spewing suicide and gay from your near empty brain thereby exposing how miserable your life is to all and sundry. And you expect me not to link it to your father

If I had smacked you hard on your flat head earlier, won't the modes have banned me by now Isn't that why this dragged this far

If you are privileged to know where I am now, you will definitely blackmail me with it. So I won't even give you any clue.
I finished serving (NYSC) almost 10 years ago... I don't give a damn who you are!

Blackmail? You watch way too many movies for your own good, I suggest you get off Netflix and get on your books.

I doubt you completed NYSC 10 years ago because your comment patterns suggest you are in junior secondary school (I may be wrong ) but at most senior secondary school.

You sound very mentally immature and a dependent

I doubt you have fully crossed puberty

You come.off as an angst filled pimpled faced teenager
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bridget95(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Igbos voted for Tofa.

Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano - all the way to his polling unit.
That was in the past,before your betrayals. Now is the present when you think that your southern allies don't matter.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Blackmail? You watch way too many movies for your own good, I suggest you get off Netflix and get on your books.

I doubt you completed NYSC 10 years ago because your comment patterns suggest you are in junior secondary school (I may be wrong ) but at most senior secondary school.by

You sound very mentally immature and a dependent

I doubt you have fully crossed puberty

You come.off as an angst filled pimpled faced teenager

Get off my mentions, loooonatic!

You're well below me and we know it.

You were still in bed when I was already well at work this morning.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Bridget95:
That was in the past,before your betrayals. Now is the present when you think that your southern allies don't matter.

Look, the SE/SS will fall in line when the time comes.
Don't be in a hurry!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Get off my mentions, loooonatic!

You're well below me and we know it.

You were still in bed when I was already well at work this morning.

Calm down lady, listen when. I was your age I used to act out whenever I was cautioned too. When you grow older you would learn better ways to communicate your frustrations. grin

Trust when I say these high school.years are the best years of your life. Make sure to use them well because they are gone before you know it.

Secondary school is the best time of your life now and you don't know it. Once you eventually enter university the four years goes by fast then you graduate and then before you know it some man comes swooping in to marry you and make an honest woman out of you grin

After you have children and combine motherhood with work.life it won't be easy. For a teenage girl you sure are rude , you need to tame that mouth of yours
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Calm down lady, listen when. I was your age I used to act out whenever I was cautioned too. When you grow older you would learn better ways to communicate your frustrations. grin

Trust when I say these high school.years are the best years of your life. Make sure to use them well because they are gone before you know it.

Secondary school is the best time of your life now and you don't know it. Once you eventually enter university the four years goes by fast then you graduate and then before you know it some man comes swooping in to marry you and make an honest woman out of you grin

After you have children and combine motherhood with work.life it won't be easy. For a teenage girl you sure are rude , you need to tame that mouth of yours

Looonatic, you are way below me and we know it... smiley
Try again!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bridget95(f): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Look, the SE/SS will fall in line when the time comes.
Don't be in a hurry!
explain how they will fall in line.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Looonatic, you are way below me and we know it... smiley
Try again!

Who is the we? grin are you confused and calling everyone you meet daddy again? grin

Are you on your period? That may explain your rants grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Who is the we? grin are you confused and calling everyone you meet daddy again? grin

Are you on your period? That may explain your rants grin

O my! You doomed to end like your father - gay and suicide. Carry on!!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Bridget95:
explain how they will fall in line.

They will have no choice.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

O my! You doomed to end like your father - gay and suicide. Carry on!!

You are definitely on your period grin

A young girl should not talk this way ;you should have more decorum if you intend to grow up into fine young lady who will make a good wife some day

Angela you need to be more self conscious
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bridget95(f): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

They will have no choice.
They didn't fall in line against Buhari,what makes you think you have the charm to make them fall for you?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are definitely on your period grin

A young girl should not talk this way ;you should have more decorum if you intend to grow up into fine young lady who will make a good wife some day

Angela you need to be more self conscious

Stupid, off target conjectures here and there.
You're such a bad case.
You will end like your father, for sure.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Stupid, off target conjectures here and there.
You're such a bad case.
You will end like your father, for sure.

Listen funmilola

Stop talking like a tout! It's not proper for a lady to talk like this. grin

Please learn to act lady like grin

No decent young man will think of marrying you with this attitude grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Uyomeyouyo: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Listen funmilola

Stop talking like a tout! It's not proper for a lady to talk like this. grin

Please learn to act lady like grin

No decent young man will think of marrying you with this attitude grin

Eleyi ti ya were o!

Grasping unto straws

Olodo!!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

First of all Yorubas wanted Awolowo in 1979 and 83,they failed..

You wanted Olu Falae in 1999,you failed so where does all your Yoruba invincibility come from??..

Secondly no region can win the Presidency on its own,The North needs either the SE/SSE or SW to win..SW needs the SE/SS or North/NC to win,SE needs either the entire North or SW/SS/NC to win....in 2023,APC will present SW/North while PDP will Present North/SE

Therefore your SW is not more important than SE..If an Igbo or SS cannit be President accirding to you,best believe SW will certainly nit have it too cos we shall ensure the North gets it always while the entire South loses out...ALWAYS.

You're still not getting it bro. My earlier analysis is on the basis that votes from the SE are inconsequential. A Yoruba presidential candidates or any candidate does not actually need Igbo's votes to become president of Nigeria. If you think people from the South South are your allies, you are just deceiving yourself; they don't like Igbo people. It is a fact.

About Olu False,it is just to inform you that Yoruba people have certain values and believe that are sacrosanct. They don't do things on the premises of sentiment. When we take a stand, we are ready to face the consequence(s) of it without looking for someone to blame for our actions.

2023 will shock you;

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ziggylady(f): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

You're still not getting it bro. My earlier analysis is on the basis that votes from the SE are inconsequential. A Yoruba presidential candidates or any candidate does not actually need Igbo's votes to become president of Nigeria. If you think people from the South South are your allies, you are just deceiving yourself; they don't like Igbo people. It is a fact.

About Olu False,it is just to inform you that Yoruba people have certain values and believe that are sacrosanct. They don't do things on the premises of sentiment. When we take a stand, we are ready to face the consequence(s) of it without looking for someone to blame for our actions.

2023 will shock you

This topic is stale already,kindly move on.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by laudate: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2019
PenSniper:
Was it not this same Reno Omokri that was eulogising the yoruba generally for the way they voted in the last elections while lampooning his SE people ?
Is he such an unstable and chameleonic element ? It probably runs in the family.
Reno is not from the SE region. He is a Delta man.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by bionixs: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
iammo:

Try to tell your blodas up north selling tramadol to inform northerners not to zone 2023 back south because igbos lost mere VP. If they wont get a second quite notice
I said, go get a job
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2019
On the contrary, I think the SW politicians ,not just Tinubu should contest for the Presidency in 2023 , this will enrich our democratic culture.

Great men take bold steps with calculated rusks and damn the consequences!

Ziggylady:
The Memo is gathering momentum therefore i cant help but laugh at the delusion called 2023 Yoruba Presidency

Mumus,keep hallicunating about how North voted for MKO in 1993 so will leave their fellow Northerner and vote your oblong skulls in 2023 because you have two heads..

Block-heads grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2019
Sir, there is nothing like being cunning and smart in democratic elections...How does a citizen aspiring or contesting for Presidential election translate to the down fall of a whole ethnic group?

How has the Yorubas stop other people from aspiring or contesting for the Presidency?

franchasng:
The truth is, Yorubas are not being fair or sensible at all and it will come to hunt them.

Since 1970, Yoruba has ruled Nigeria twice, and also had a close opportunity to rule thrice as all Nigerians, especially Igbos and North gathered to vote for OBJ to compensate Yoruba's loss of MKO.

But Yorubas under the drug political leadership of Tinubu has become too greedy, too petty, too selfish and too power hungry and this may lead to their political downfall sooner than later.

Yoruba left power in 2007, after ruling Nigeria for good 8 years, the same Yoruba refused Southsouth from completing 8yrs, screaming Jonathan corrupt, Jonathan corrupt, but we all know that OBJ was and is the father of Democratic leadership corruption in Nigeria but all Nigerian tribes allowed him to complete his tenure in peace.

Now the same Yorubas want to rule Nigeria again after leaving Presidency 12 years ago and after being VP for another 8yrs counting, haba na, Yorubas should reason well.

Northeast has not produced a President, Southeast has not, if Yotubas are truly reasonable and enlightened, common sense ought to tell them to support Southeast and Northeast Presidency but will they I doubt because they are too petty yet they turn back to call others tribalistic, all Nigerian tribes are watching oh.

Anyway, the only way APC can manage to remain in power through their usual inconclusive election rigging is to follow this arrangement come 2023:

1.) APC - North, PDP - North: APC will likely win by rigging with help of APC President Buhari

2.) APC - SE, PDP - SE: APC will win also

3.) APC - SW, PDP - North: PDP will win hands down!

So if APC want to remain in federal power, they should field a Northern President, of which PDP will definitely do.

If APC make the mistake of fielding a Yoruba Presidential candidate, they will fail woefully because NE, NC, SE, SS will vote massively for PDP with northern candidate.

Yorubas are not even supposed to be thinking about Presidency in the next 12 - 16yrs, and after then, they can comfortably grab it with the support of all Nigerians but if they think they can get it by being cunning and smart, then they will fail and become politically irrelevant, remember Buhari have indirectly told Tinubu that he didn't make him President in 2015, that it was God, and that Southwest didn't give him block vote, you think the north don't know that Southwest don't give them block votes as evident in the results of 2015 and 2019 elections

They know, they only align with Southwest to divide the south and to reduce the Igbo effect in Southern Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by lhurd: 5:55pm On Jan 08
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu and Osinbanjo will no longer be president in 2023..

Dem think sey aboki no get sense politically.

Aboki will rather hand over power to Igbo man than to a drug baron. Two faced, back stabbing Hypocritical head slamming thief like tinubu .
I think we suppose dey reflect on previous posts.. Hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.