Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

A Single Mum Wants To Love Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (9814 Views)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / Mum Wants Same Tribe Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by vibbb: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Good, there is no problem without solution, going through divorce process those not mean the issues cannot be settled, pls get ppl involved call elders, call both parents, call pastors, call traditional rulers, call alfa, call chief imam.

Let them all put heads together at least for the sake of those kids.

Seeking for another relationship is not the solution, by the way who will even wanna take up those responsibility? like someone said earlier, she's only looking for a sponsor.

It's not to late, let peace reign for d sake of d kids.

May God help them both.

Culheart:

Not a widow. Separated n going through divorce process in court.

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by CyberWolf: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Not a widow. Separated n going through divorce process in court.

still going through divorce process and you can’t even wait to finalize the process and you’re here already looking for another innocent man to hook.. classic desperation at its peak angry

28 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Tunagee(m): 4:28am On Apr 07, 2019
vibbb:
pls tell us are u a window or divorced ?

If u ar a widow God will surely send help, but den if u ar divorced: madam go and make ur relationship wth ur hubby straight, apologize if there is need to, sort out the whole trash for d sake of ur kids.

I doubt if any man will b willing to take responsibility of anoda man's child.

Be wise.

Exactly! They just leave their matrimonial home just like that, probably due to financial hardship the husband is facing; rather than sit and help him, they carry kids and run, then starts looking for rich men to take care of their kids.

15 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Tunagee(m): 4:30am On Apr 07, 2019
To be a single mother means you were not ready for the sacrifice in marriage, or you probably gave birth out of wedlock for some irresponsible fathers due to your quest for material things. Pls deal with your issue and carry your cross; or go and reconcile with the kids father or fathers.

12 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Tunagee(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2019
vibbb:
Good, there is no problem without solution, going through divorce process those not means the issues cannot be settled, pls get ppl involved call elders, call both parents, call pastors, call traditional rulers, call alfa, call chief imam.

Let them all put heads together at least for the sake of those kids.

Seeking for another relationship is not the solution, by the way who will even wanna take up those responsibility? like someone said earlier, she's only looking for a sponsor.

It's not to late, let peace reign for d sake of d kids.

May God help them both.

U better face reality, resolve your issues and go back to your husband. Nobody, I repeat, nobody go father another man children. Besides who knows why u left him in the first place. Nobody knows what went wrong between u too. Personally, I cannot even have any extramarital with a married woman, or a once upon a time married woman cos as a christian its a curse and whoever does commits adultery. God does not support divorce, even if its infidelity, it can still be resolved before bowing out. Go back to your husband, woman, if he is still able and alive. Don't destroy the future of those kids; don't make them become touts, school dropouts, drug addicts or even females with unwanted pregnancy for female kids. If u really love your kids, never leave their father, especially if he still wants you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by mykorheya(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:
Hi NL. I am actually not new to this platform but had to create another moniker to remain anonymous. I need to give love a chance hence my reason for this. I am a single mum of two boys. I need a man who will cherish me, love me n be responsible in totality. Could be a divorcee or widower. Please he should be one who is financially stable. I know what I went through as a mother, a father, breadwinner n all u can think of. I was totally worn out with financial burden n wouldn’t want to tow that path again. U must love me n my kids n I promise u won’t regret it. Enough said until I meet that responsible dude

Lets talk. Kindly avail me your contact.
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Tunagee(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
CyberWolf:
still going through divorce process and you can’t even wait to finalize the process and you’re here already looking for another innocent man to hook.. classic desperation at its peak angry

The post sef dey vex me. What is wrong with our ladies? Single mothers everywhere!!! So disgusting. And they are not even ashamed to remain single mothers.that's the reason we have too many irresponsible kids everywhere now, drinking all sort of chemical mixtures in drug abuse, yahoo boys, cultists and ritualists and unwanted pregnancies everywhere!!! Products of single mothers.

11 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by CyberWolf: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Tunagee:

The post sef dey vex me. What is wrong with our ladies? Single mothers everywhere!!! So disgusting. And they are not even ashamed to remain single mothers.that's the reason we have too many irresponsible kids everywhere now, drinking all sort of chemical mixtures in drug abuse, yahoo boys, cultists and ritualists and unwanted pregnancies everywhere!!! Products of single mothers.
I’m telling you, no shame at all again. It’s really getting out of hand and I fear what will become of our generation in the next few decades.

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by obo389(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Very funny how people think. Anyway some of you talk from experience. Not my wish to be single again but what do I do
Ma, how long have you been separated with your spouse?
What if you get a man as you stated but a married man who is willing go with with flo, can that fly for you?
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Amen. But don’t want to drop my number here. Email will do
pm me dear,am interested
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Lyns32uk(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Just pray about it...Everything is possible with God
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by samguru(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

32yrs old and working
Which state are you from?
Are the boys for two different father's?

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by nothingspoil70: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2019
I would have given it a thought but for the fact that you already confessed to being dishonest to have multiple accounts on nairaland speaks volume about you it's a No No from this side

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by samguru(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:
Hi NL. I am actually not new to this platform but had to create another moniker to remain anonymous. I need to give love a chance hence my reason for this. I am a single mum of two boys. I need a man who will cherish me, love me n be responsible in totality. Could be a divorcee or widower. Please he should be one who is financially stable. I know what I went through as a mother, a father, breadwinner n all u can think of. I was totally worn out with financial burden n wouldn’t want to tow that path again. U must love me n my kids n I promise u won’t regret it. Enough said until I meet that responsible dude

Please dm me your email
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
obo389:

Ma, how long have you been separated with your spouse?
What if you get a man as you stated but a married man who is willing go with with flo, can that fly for you?

As in still married?
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Michelle55: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Look after yourself and your kids first, finalize the divorce and give yourself time before looking for another relationship. Going through divorce and seeking for a relationship looks fishy.. Kindly give yourself a break from the hassles, and keeping multiple accounts ain't ladylike.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by starstaz(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Mrs or miss cullheart. It's well with U. I endorse ur search and wish u best of luck.

I appreciate how much u absorb critical commentaries as regards your request. That's how life is.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by samguru(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
samguru:

Please dm me your email

Still waiting
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by dyangprof(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Amen. But don’t want to drop my number here. Email will do

Alright
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by area74: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Hi. It my pleasure to have u here. I am from the western part of the country. I currently work as an accountant with a reputable company in Lagos. Can we get to know each other? I already sent u a mail. Thanks
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by cowardafonja: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

You are a very terrible bigot who goes by another moniker ipobarethieves. You think I won't find out.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by femmoy(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided well, she doesn't want a baba ijebu, bet9ja punters peepz.She want happiness, not a fraudsters/hit and runz.if u are a pauper, FREE HER biko

are u her mouthpiece or messenger?

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Raalsalghul: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by freedomchild: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2019
All I see is desperation here.. Divorce process is still in progress and you're here looking for love. you think it's easy.. Our single girls haven't even found true love talk more of a married woman with kids. As if that's not enough, you pointed and emphasized on financial status of the imaginary lover you want. Madam relax, complete the divorce process first, work and take care of your kids.. There's no genuine love out there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by zolajpower: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2019
nosiebaba:
You need to face the reality ma. From all that is listed here I feel you need a sponsor not a lover.
You need a man to be responsible in totality but What are you bringing to the table in that relationship? Don't tell us it's only s*x you have to offer
Gbagaun ,this is I have been looking for all this time . I beg madam financial stable what are you bringing to the table ooo. shocked
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2019
OP, see to work things out with ur husband. You looking for a man to take care of u and ur kids in totality comes down to finances being the major reason behind your leaving. Go and figure things out with him but if divorce is what u want be fully divorced before leaping into another relationship. You're separated and not divorced. At least finish the divorce process, give time to u and ur kids too
then bring another man into the picture. You're technically still married to your husband at this time and you're looking for another man.

femmoy:

are u her mouthpiece or messenger?
I'm wondering o. Ipobarethieves or whatever the name is is always the first to jump on threads in Dating and criticise people, stop othersfrom replying them but here supporting the OP. Strange

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Justfunkira(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by cowardafonja: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Vellichor:
OP, see to work things out with ur husband. You looking for a man to take care of u and ur kids in totality comes down to finances being the major reason behind your leaving. Go and figure things out with him but if divorce is what u want, be fully divorced before leaping into another relationship. You're separated and not divorced. At least finish the divorce process, give time to u and ur kids too, then bring another man into the picture. You're technically still married to your husband at this time and you're looking for another man.

I'm wondering o. Ipobarethieves or whatever the name is is always the first to jump on threads in Dating and criticise people, stop othersfrom replying them but here supporting the OP. Strange
it's one and the same person with op. Ipobarethieves is the account she uses when she wants to attack people. she is a big tribal bigot.

7 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Justfunkira(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Hi, please can I have your email?
I don't really have access to the email I used for nairaland so I guess you would have to quote me on an old thread or something.
Looking forward to your reply soon.
Thanks!
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Justfunkira(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:

Exactly. Most people think happiness is all about money
Hi I just sent you a mail;looking forward to your message on whatsapp! smiley
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Danwakae(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
I would have advice you to manage, work and take care of your golden boys, but you are still very young 32YEARS
AND

YOU MUST SURELY NEEDS PREEQ, BURANTACHI.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU WANT U WANT AND NOT THE BAD ONES

BODY NO BE FIREWOOD, U NEED CORRECT DIICK

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Love Again by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Culheart:
U need all these.
Then what will you offer the man in return....??
I guess your “he won’t regret it” means SEXX all day abiii...??
If all you have to offer this man is SEXX, then what are the prostitutes meant for...??

Kindly state what you will offer him in return..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.