Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,917 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update (2446 Views)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again / Mum Wants Same Tribe Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by logan2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
SOMETIME LAST MONTH I MADE A POST
https://www.nairaland.com/5209524/girlfriends-mum-wants-see-me/1
About my girlfriends mom that wanted to see me.. So this is the update to that post..

After giving my girlfriend 3 excuses, I finally ran out of ideas and surmoned courage to go see her mum today , after all, I've slept with one of my exs under the nose of her grandma (forgive dear God, na konji and brokenness cause am)

So this is what she said
She said, she knows how it is to be a blossoming girl like her daughter, that she had planned to let her daughter have a boyfriend after sec. School, on the. Condition that she will aware of her boyfriend, (that's me)...

She asked me what I do for a living, I told her that I'm still a student o (didn't let her know I earned passive income tho)

So she was kinda, how do you intend to buy her fancy gifts and cream for her , ( that though she is able to take care of her, (truly so), but it is important I am able to spend for her..
So I told her that wouldn't be a problem because I love her daughter (guts grin, I do honestly if not, I would never surface to see her mum)

She concluded by saying I should just treat her daughter well, and warned the both of us that since she has known about us, that we should not be found with the opposite sex doing any ish. That is only between the three of us that her husband is not aware and should not be aware of us..

Cc Sundrus reccy dkronicle abortions itearhertoto badadvice beat coins correctyourself jayextra wabydiamond bearded karma fox26 daewoodrazer banjos marvablog bamidelee seniorgozman uyi168 ladies reject general pula femmoy nicepoker101 tciro loskyxander small080 eni4real

Thank you all for your contribution on the first thread....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Amuocha: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by auntysimbiat(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol... wetin concern us?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
so we should boil stone?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by logan2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so we should boil stone?
last time I didn't mention you amuocha and auntysimbiat

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by babyfaceafrica: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
last time I didn't mention you amuocha and auntysimbiat
ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Preshy561(f): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
So, she has given you guys free license to premarital sex?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Uyi168: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Preshy561:

As if they have not be fvcking bfore..
Even u sef..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rugged you brother.

You be man true true.

Abeg, no give that girl belle oooo! Because if you try am, you no go like wetin go befall you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by logan2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Preshy561:

lol sounds like, but I'm not the one to abuse sex, I genuinely love this lady,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by logan2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladiesreject:
Rugged you brother.

You be man true true.

Abeg, no give that girl belle oooo! Because if you try am, you no go like wetin go befall you.
I know that will be my misgiving, I can't afford to make mistake, never,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by fox26: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
So you are given a permission to enjoy her sweet daughter. If your girlfriend asks you to help her out with a problem at home you have to solve it quickly o.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
I know that will be my misgiving, I can't afford to make mistake, never,

Ok, nice and
Good luck
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Deepfeel(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm Nigerian moms teach their daughters to depend on a man? SMH undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by logan2(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hmmm Nigerian moms teach their daughters to depend on a man? SMH undecided
not depend, she didn't say it in the presence of her daughter,,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by nuelsam: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Thatž what happens when u dating a young anxious gyal........ As per my case, even tho i never asked her out........ The moment we started dating... As in b4 i knew it.......... She don introduce me to her sisters and brothers without my knowledge........ So one day laidis, i saw a whatsapp mssg from an unknown number giving me relationship and marriage advice........ Gbami! I did my assignment and discovered she is my gyal's elder sis....... Lol
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by femmoy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
@ logan2

I told u it's not gonna be something that's not so difficult,now u have free access to her but I wanna believe u love her as much as you have said so please don't let the young lady cry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by seniorgozman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice one guy, I am yet to visit mine.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
O ma see ohh. Pitiful

(1) (Reply)

This Happened To Slay Queen After Hot S*x With Married Man / Coded Runs Is Lit!! / I Love Him But Said No Because I Don't Wanna Hurt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.