Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (25702 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by godofuck231: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2019
eastTKBorn:
This man will be extremely rich
God? I need more swag, I this guy just made me feel mine is like insufficient funds
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by luvyaself95(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2019
aprilwise:
Do u take permission from 2baba before using his lines?
Abeg leave the guy oh e no fit fight 2baba in court if he sue im oh grin
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by luvyaself95(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
See how the bride is very happy
The groom is blessed
Is already Happy Home cool
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by grandstar(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2019
He is partially paralysed and not fully. There's a big difference!
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by falcon01: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2019
aprilwise:
Do u take permission from 2baba before using his lines?
lols
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by millionboi2: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2019
eastTKBorn:
This man will be extremely rich
dude is rich,u no understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Dav2255: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2019
See below
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Rozaytee: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
falcon01:
See am looking for someone to SET my soul FREE looking for someone to LOVE me COMPLETELY looking for someone to give me TRUE LOVE!
d point is are u ready to give tru love equally
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by falcon01: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Rozaytee:
d point is are u ready to give tru love equally
hmm. I've giving too much and got so little
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Delight1385(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations! God will perfect ur home, health and every other aspect u desire his perfection.. Good demonstration of true love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by NEDULASER(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
If you can have faith in God. Go visit SCOAN.God is using prophet T.b Joshua in setting people in such condition as yours free. I tell you your life will not remain the same.
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by eastTKBorn: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
millionboi2:
dude is rich,u no understand.
hahaha I talk em

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by eastTKBorn: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
godofuck231:
God? I need more swag, I this guy just made me feel mine is like insufficient funds
see my Guy, Your time Go come, just double Your hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by godofuck231: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
eastTKBorn:
see my Guy, Your time Go come, just double Your hustle
lol I meant this lucky guy had swag to get her hear melted me de here de struggle despite him being crippled
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by eastTKBorn: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
godofuck231:
lol I meant this lucky guy had swag to get her hear melted me de here de struggle despite him being crippled
Yes You can, Girls are not that hard
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by varyo: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2019
you must have live inside of you and atcsych be a beautiful soul.That's when true love will come to you.

uote author=falcon01 post=77326455]See am looking for someone to SET my soul FREE looking for someone to LOVE me COMPLETELY looking for someone to give me TRUE LOVE! [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by varyo: 5:23am On Apr 08, 2019
May God use somebody to bless zozo with job.
They need to be encouraged .
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Rozaytee: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2019
falcon01:
hmm. I've giving too much and got so little
well such is life... It is well
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by liloafy(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Illiterate? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.