Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Make A Person You Desire To Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Person You Desire To Love You (541 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Person You Desire To Love You by AmeLonRo(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Love! Love!! Love!!! What does that mean? Well, that’s up to you for the checking. Everyone desires to be loved. A story was told by Norman Vincent Pearle in his book on “The power of Positive Thinking”. That story stated that not everyone will love you. In fact, laboring to get everyone to love you is a waste of life and time. Norman Vincent Pearle said a poem was written somewhere that

“I do not love you Oroyo

The reason why

I cannot tell

All I know is that

I do not love you”

That’s it. Not everyone will love you. Some will, some will not. No matter what you do. It’s a reality of life. I know a woman called Miss Leah. She had a younger sister called Miss Rachael. A young man called Chief Jacob loved Miss Rachael and got set to marry Miss Rachael. He fulfilled all the requirements. Nevertheless, the father of the girls said Chief Jacob must marry Miss Leah first since she was the elder of the two. The father said if Chief Jacob wanted Miss Rachael still, he must pay the dowry and then take her. Chief Jacob went ahead to pay the dowry for the two sisters and pronto, they became his wives.

Chief Jacob nonetheless loved Mrs. Rachael more than Mrs. Leah. Mrs. Leah thought like some sha pra pra babes of the days… that she must use pregnancy and babies to hold her husband tighter than Mrs. Rachael, her sister. True to her plan, prayer and desire she somehow had 4 boys for Chief Jacob before Mrs. Rachael could say “husband”. Nevertheless, despite her having one, two, three and four children (boys for that matter) for her husband, her husband yet preferred Mrs. Rachael. So, you see, friend, children do not confer love automatically. Frantically trying to make an individual love you due to that is a mirage if care is not taken.

It seems women want love. If you want love, fulfill the criteria for love then. Its like a vehicle repair apprentice who desires to know how his boss does the repairs. Or its like a student who wants to pass an exam and become knowledgeable like his/her teacher. Just that desire will not make the learners to become what they desire. They must attend to the master. They must pay attention. Listen to the master and make sure they are not only in attendance but also punctual. A woman that desires her husbands love have to pay the price. She must love what her husband loves. Her husband’s past times must be interesting to her compulsorily. She must try to do what he desires even if she does not like doing it. Well, who am I to tell them what to do self? What do I know? They know more than me (sic!). Back to Chief Jacob. What or who did he love? He loved Mrs. Rachael and Mrs. Leah thought he loved children. Hence, instead of her to present Mrs. Rachael whom her husband loved to him she was birthing children. Birthing children is good but can’t be used as a bait for a real masculine Godly, destiny carrying man like Chief Jacob. I have seen families without children yet but with strong love inside of it. This story is very real. Its not cooked up oooo!

To show her focus on children to get her husband to love her Mrs. Leah gave birth to her first son and said “now my husband will love me”. But he did not love her still. She gave birth to the second son and said “despite all I still bear so my husband will be drawn to me”. The husband did not change his love still. When she gave him the third son she said “my husband will be my friend and closer to me now”. The husband however, cared less and loved Mrs. Rachael who was yet to bear more than the prolific bearing Mrs. Leah.

Now bringing religion into it. I thought they went to the same place of worship and should know that God first. Why was Mrs. Leah focused on her husband’s love first rather than that of God? She should have named the children “God loves me”, “Thank God”, “Glory be to God”, rather than the “my husband will now love me” names. I think she understood what am writing here later. How do I know? How do I mean? When she gave birth to her fourth son she focused on God and said (now now now will I praise the Lord”. From that point onward the story changed for the whole family. In conclusion, do the right thing and the people will love you in return.

Drop your comments below.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/04/02/how-to-make-a-person-you-desire-to-love-you/
Re: How To Make A Person You Desire To Love You by anthonyuncle(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
ur write up is good, ur points are good, but they kinda deviated from da main topic
Re: How To Make A Person You Desire To Love You by AmeLonRo(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
ur write up is good,
ur points are good, but they kinda deviated from da main topic
Noted with much thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Quit School / Your Job For 2 Billion Dollars??? / Man Visits His Friend’s House In Lagos, Met His Girlfriend There (photos) / Our Sex Life Is Amazing But The Marriage Sucks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.