Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (32406 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by bentwood85(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
K
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Miracle4Sure: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Adedapo57: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
But y didn't he sell the land nw does he want his son to suffer the same fate as he did grin OK let he go and build 3 bedroom flat in heaven nw
But on a lighter mood d son went extreme he could have just sold the land behind his father's back and return the money bit by bit in 3 folds he's father would have appreciated Dat more than killing him
But who am I to judge it is family matter shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
tactius:

You Yorubas and Igbos should stop this tribal war on Nairaland. It is fruitless, and does not benefit anyone.

I appeal to Seun to automatically ban tribal e-warriors regardless of tribe from this site. Enough is enough.
. No Be Thesame Seun That Banned Me From Seing My Friends Quotes Becus I Calling Ooni An Ordinary Man. His The Founder Of Tribal War Here
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Zigdore: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Travel to abroad to do what? Drug....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by skyfather09(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
how this nigga know say na dog chain them use kill am?!
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Hardrive(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
It is only individuals with this all or nothing mindset that are capable of doing this rubbish. What are his chances of getting a visa to travel abroad if he eventually sold the land. I just hope they kill him too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by legba1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am not a tribal bigot but moment I read land...iam sure of the tribe involved

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Meliaen(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
This rubbish and devilish act is mostly common with Igbos.

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

Spit! May we never birth a stupid, lazy and devilish son like this.

I don't think you know the extent deceitful, greedy and treacherous people can go. It is said that, "invite an eegbo man to dinner and he'll hold your hand while eating with you". A tribe that will abandon their own and come to yours with the hope that one day they'll claim it and put their hosts at the back burner? You think killing their blood for the money is a big deal to them? An eegbo man will steal from you and brag about it. He'd say, "he outsmarted you and you were foolish".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by DWJOBScom(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

Stop this
This country heated up at the moment
I don’t know what you stand to gain by this statement

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by DWJOBScom(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Meliaen:
Only an eegbo man will do this. I came here to confirm. That tribe... Bastards!!!!

Don’t worry
The violence and hate you advertise will start with you

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Kimberlykay(f): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
He go kukuma go the abroad for prison
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fake story
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by okadoo: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
CHIDI EBERE YOU ARE A TRUE SON OF YOUR FADA
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by koyyess: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yet after witnessing all these, they will still be harassing themselves over having males kids that they cannot train well.

If they had not taught him that as a male, he has right to his father's properties, would he gave done this?

The demon of self entitlement you pass(ed) on to your male children is what is messing them up now. But trust Africans not to learn from their mistakes.

I am not moved.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Biggty(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
whirlwind7:
sad

Perhaps your tribe is better? What does your tribemen do with the money they get when they sell their father's property? Do they:
1. Throw "owambe" and block the streets while partying and generally constitute a nuisance to the entire neighborhood?
2. Marry a 2nd or 3rd or even 4th wife to show everyone who doesn't give a shitt about them that they have "arrived?"
3. Buy a second hand SUV they can barely fuel and regularly maintain, just to be seen as rich?

Not that I support the taking of any human life with the intent of monetary gain. But you trying to bad mouth one tribe when none is crime free, shows how retarded you sound.
My SW peeps will kill to do number 1 above. I've witnessed it. Does that make him better than that Igbo dude in the report?
Our NC compatriot will gladly rope in a 7th wife even, so long as the cash is available.

Moronic asswipes like you can be relied on to do number 3.
That's because you never came fitted with a brain.
Shut the hell up idiot

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by nogragra: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
itspzpics:
A Nigerian man has revealed how his elder brother, Chidiebere, allegedly strangled their father, Christopher Onoh, because he refused to sell his land to send him overseas.

The incident was said to have happened on January 31, 2019, in Ukaka Ngo, Enugu State, and the suspect, who is said to be a notorious cultist, has being on the run since.

Chidiebere allegedly connived with his friend, “Sir King”, to commit the murder, with the hope that once their father is dead, the land would be given to him, being the first child, and he would be able to sell it and relocate overseas.

It was gathered that the man was killed with a dog chain in his sitting room and then moved to his bedroom. Mr Christopher was laid to rest yesterday, April 6, 2019, while the police are still looking for Chidiebere.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-kills-his-dad-for-refusing-to-sell-his-land-to-sponsor-him-abroad/

Igbo people are just devilish people from hell calling themselves Jews. This is the height of abomination of the highest order. This people must be chased out of SW. We do not want decicrators of our land, we may lose the blessing of Almighty God because of the presence of this people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Thegamingorca(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
A daughter will never do this.

Highest she go and do olosho work to raise money. Useless son...

Why so sexist nah shocked

You speaking for all daughters ne?, seriously woman, even teni?
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Ayoife23: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
That is not an excuse
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Almaiga: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ibo's Amaka.

They must do everything for money.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by andrew444(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A bad son is a mother's nightmare and a heartbreak to
a father but an obedient child prolongs his or her parents life. It is better to bare 10 girls than to have one son who smokes weed.

It is better to exhaust all your energy raising a good child that to expend your last penny keeping him from prison. A wicked child is the product of his parent's handling but a godly one is the fruit of a moral mother.

Richdad

So anybody that smokes weed is useless ?

Any man wey get 10 girls 2 must be ashawo or best 1

Change your mentality bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
They will still blame Federal government for failing to train their children with the right morals. Smh

This is what you get when you fail as parents, family, and community before it gets to state and federal levels.

Things are bad today not just because of government's failures but mainly because most families have failed in their very little responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by tiredoflife(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
So so sad sad

As the First & Only Son of my parents, my PMan have been pressing me so hard to come over to Ijebu and inspect the Lands he inherited as my Father, because my Ambitions are bigger than the lands & properties of my Father, I find it so difficult to inspect the properties.

Let's Think Big

Same here
My dad has a land he bought 22yrs ago
He has asked me to follow him to see it
Till date I have not
Yet people kill for mere village land

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by hisgrace090: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
olu77:
Don't turn Nairaland to badnewsland. 8 out of 10 story has murder, death or suicide in it.

Reporting our collective evil deed is never evil.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Same here
My dad has a land he bought 22yrs ago
He has asked me to follow him to see it
Till date I have not
Yet people kill for mere village land

That depicts your Spirit of wanting to make it better than your Father. Kudos man.
I pray your efforts won't be in futility. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Reelmii: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by wellmax(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
You are an accomplished and a verified idiot. Don't you ever doubt that.. Its who you are. You will be fine last last.

Richdad

Truth they say is bitter.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by 1stola: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by wellmax(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biggty:
Shut the hell up idiot

Let me put it differently.

Truth taste like bitter cola.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by LazyGold(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
nogragra:

Igbo people are just devilish people from hell calling themselves Jews. This is the height of abomination of the highest order. This people must be chased out of SW. We do not want decicrators of our land, we may lose the blessing of Almighty God because of the presence of this people.

There are evil people in every tribes, we are never going to stop them from coming to South West as long as they continue to live with us peacefully. Please don't say that again because that we totally give us a Bad name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.