Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (32424 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by amakadihot87(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
This rubbish and devilish act is mostly common with Igbos.

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

Spit! May we never birth a stupid, lazy and devilish son like this.
.......instead of hitting at your fvcking point,you are here showcasing extreme tribalism....... Since that Asian pussy rejected you,you have been acting crazy........
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by D1zion: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
What is his gain now?
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by IjebuWarrior: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean that the Afonja saying this is IGBO? grin grin grin.

Yorubas are the leaders in rituals, juju n fetishism in Nigeria.

U can keep lying n ranting

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
When parents refuse to train their children in the way of the lord , menace becomes order of the day, but guess what? The menace comes back home for the final kill.

Go church, una go say God no exist

Allow the mother take the child to Church for the teachings of the word, una go say never!

In life, it's either u choose God or choose the devil! U cannot be inbetween and say because I'm a good man, and I don't believe evil exist. So no evil will come near my home.
Oh really?

I pity some people who refuse to train their kids.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Basiljoe: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A bad son is a mother's nightmare and a heartbreak to
a father but an obedient child prolongs his or her parents life. It is better to bare 10 girls than to have one son who smokes weed.

It is better to exhaust all your energy raising a good child that to expend your last penny keeping him from prison. A wicked child is the product of his parent's handling but a godly one is the fruit of a moral mother.

Richdad
I'm yet to read a sensible post from you on this forum. You always post bitter and frustrated write-ups, devoid of any logic and meaningful message. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by ipobarethieves: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin angry shocked angry sad angry angry sad sad cool smiley wink sad cheesy Awon omo odaran jatijati lasan.U wan go abroad to go DEVELOP usual way.PIGS
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by DWJOBScom(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

But the dude is Igbo himself for god's sake. angry He's only saying the truth!

are you trying to be funny
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Menance: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fake news by an afonjawawa
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Chinonye02: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

Oga stop blabbing ok...its common every
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

una don start with nonsense tribe calling...
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Richdad50(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't expect a pot smoker to ever see sense in anything. It's not abnormal.
Basiljoe:

I'm yet to read a sensible post from you on this forum. You always post bitter and frustrated write-ups, devoid of any logic and meaningful message. Why?
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Richdad50(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
You have my reason why he is inexplicably an idiot. I repeat!

You are free to de-follow me. It's fine. I thank you for having the courage to have ever did.
rawfact:

Why come at him like that?

Quite disappointing. angry

I'm unfollowing you for this but I will continue to like your post that is inspiring.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Alaganature(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2019
End time Child... Lord have mercy on Us .
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by nogragra: 3:06am On Apr 08, 2019
LazyGold:

There are evil people in every tribes, we are never going to stop them from coming to South West as long as they continue to live with us peacefully. Please don't say that again because that we totally give us a Bad name
Wetin this one dey talk no be one of them you be abeg commot from here. Igbos has done colossal damage to our collective franchise in Nigeria and want to continue to reap where they did not sow. Tell me what have they done individually or as a group to benefit their hosts all over the world.? Only pain crime and destruction trails them. Let the truth be told. Mod I de watch you ooo. Truth may be bitter for you but let it be told and if you ban me we will force it down your throat.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2019
IamD18:

I am Igbo and I 100% agree with you. Many deaths in Igboland are connected to land issues.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Bellotelli: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2019
RIP to him ND may karma catch up with d killer.
BTW, who noticed that he was survived by Daughters and Children?
Just an observation
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Basiljoe: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
I don't expect a pot smoker to ever see sense in anything. It's not abnormal.
You sound very bitter and it's worrying, you should be healing, well whatever helps your frustrated soul sleep well at Night. �
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by nogragra: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2019
LazyGold:

There are evil people in every tribes, we are never going to stop them from coming to South West as long as they continue to live with us peacefully. Please don't say that again because that we totally give us a Bad name
Does that make you feel better? Don't cry in the future when their evil plans are hatched my myopic friend. I don't think you know that nothing good can come from this guys, it's just how they are.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by nogragra: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Money is everything brother after God..
You mean before God because yall have sold your souls to money demons. Where are your predecessors? All gone without anything to their name.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
nogragra:

You mean before God because yall have sold your souls to money demons. Where are your predecessors? All gone without anything to their name.

I mean after God.. you are the one insinuating what u feel like.. I am telling you from the view of a hardworking individual in a working civilized society... do not let Bias let you put everybody under the same category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Help Sets Two Young Brothers On Fire As One Dies. Photos / Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.