Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) (712 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates / Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) by Temibi(m): 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Illegal immigrant stabbed his fiancée to death in Austria when she mocked him for having a small penis

A man has stabbed his fiancée to death in Austria after she mocked him for having a small penis.

The man named Daban K. and who hails from Iraq, killed the woman after she had sheltered him from the Austrian authorities for several years.

The woman hid Daban in her flat when he ignored a deportation order to be sent back to Iraq from Austria.

After he was arrested for murder, the 40-year-old blamed the attack, which saw him stab his partner at least four times in the neck, on her for mocking his masculinity and being unfaithful.

Daban K., who’s full name has not been released due to Austrian privacy laws, said in a conversation with court psychiatrist, Sigrun Rossmanith, that: “She was a very good woman to me, but she repeatedly insulted me.

“She cheated on me three times with other men and did not want to have sex with me anymore. One day she told me that my penis was too small.”

The migrant had received a deportation order that he ignored and meant he should not have been in Austria when he murdered Nagsha R. in 2017.

He was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison by a court in the Austrian capital Vienna on Tuesday.

Re: Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
He will cool off in prison.
Re: Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
He will cool off in prison.

Children of Ishmael always live by the sword. They never change, irrespective of where they are.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake / The Implications Of Bestie / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.