Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? (1132 Views)

How Many Ex Do You Have? / Relationship Hack: To Confuse Ur Ex, Do This. It Works !!! / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by tayooluwole: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2019
I have four EXs in my entire life but only one is the real EX among them. The rest can not be regarded as genuine Exs because the relationship from them was short, one-sided and suffered mutual consent for breakup. But my genuine Ex, omo only God can understand how I love her, how I cherish her and how happy I was when we were dating. But, on that satanic day, she broke up with me out of procrastination that she perhaps deserve a better guy than I do. Till today, she is still searching for the guy and she has not seen. I wish her happy searching anyway...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Oluromantic: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Exes you mean?

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by evil1: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2019
few
but cant remeber the number grin
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2019
For those of us wey no fit remember make we gather here

3 Likes

Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by CityNGR: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Victorian this is for you.... Come clean!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by puremaind: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2019
None
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Still a virgin
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by shege45: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by MJBOLT: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by nuelsam: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Just 24
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2019
I've only ever had one ex,

and that's iphone X
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Reversepussyking(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2019
I can't remember all my X,
that is one week one X, so do the math your self.

spit
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Aghanel(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2019
3 ;D3
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by quinnboy: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Lost count.....currently having three GFs of which two would soon join league of my Ex's....
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by ShinqRambq: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
I have ex'es as Much alternate account as Pocohantas created,then plus one.Simple logic will help you solve this equation
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by anochuko01(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
just one... dated for two years
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by sukerefakere(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
nuelsam:
Just 24
Season 1 or 2

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by MasonKendall(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
tayooluwole:
I have four EXs in my entire life but only one is the real EX among them. The rest can not be regarded as genuine Exs because the relationship from them was short, one-sided and suffered mutual consent for breakup. But my genuine Ex, omo only God can understand how I love her, how I cherish her and how happy I was when we were dating. But, on that satanic day, she broke up with me out of procrastination that she perhaps deserve a better guy than I do. Till today, she is still searching for the guy and she has not seen. I wish her happy searching anyway...
Please what's the difference between real and genuine
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Larryfest(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Can't remember, i'm not to really good at maths..
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by nuelsam: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
sukerefakere:
Season 1 or 2
seasoning cube ni.....24 EXs ah
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Fidecoo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
tayooluwole:
, dey are close to 40. I swear.
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Martinez39(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Zero. I will start dating when I am 26. My early youth must be spent on developing myself. Whether you have eight EXes or zero EXes, no one cares. undecided
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by Richimills(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Actually i never thought about this.
Hmmm 3
Re: Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? by sunnyt1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Excellencies?

(1) (Reply)

Romance With A Hermaphrodite / Strictly For Experienced Men 18+ / What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.