Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (14767 Views)

Iphone X And Iphone 8plus Which Is The Better Buy ?? / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by fibonacci2526: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
CityNGR:
cheesy

Rest na.

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 5:03am On Apr 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Rest na.
Ok...will look into it
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning phone section peeps
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by nwaobitex: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Jidibia:

And if he lands, what can you do to him? Umidigi all the way. Haters gon hate.
Keep hating while we keep balling.
lol no go join xiaomi
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
CityNGR:
you know! but it must be hard 4 u to discover it supersedes your umidigging
You're just being economical with the truth to be honest, my roommate uses the Pouvoir2 pro and the difference between it and my A3 is just the bigger battery and I think I can live with that considering be paid around 50k for his phone

3 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

You're just being economical with the truth to be honest, my roommate uses the Pouvoir2 pro and the difference between it and my A3 is just the bigger battery and I think I can live with that considering be paid around 50k for his phone

My brother, I don't do Tecno
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by ityP(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

When we tell them not to buy those phones, they won't listen.

Samsung all the way jare grin grin

I thought he mentioned that his mum Samsung packed too, and that was why he resorted to buying Umidigi in the first place? Lol... If I should get u critic reviews of Samsung, e go full this thread times 2
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Jidibia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwaobitex:
lol no go join xiaomi
Xiaomi what? Okay share me this xiaomi link let me see what is happening in the thread.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
ityP:

I thought he mentioned that his mum Samsung packed too, and that was why he resorted to buying Umidigi in the first place? Lol... If I should get u critic reviews of Samsung, e go full this thread times 2
Cloned Samsung you mean

The only problem of Samsung phones is that the spare parts are too expensive. cool
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Lipes1: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's funny and strange at same time for this topic created by CityNGR.

1st - Umi brand already doesn't exist;
2nd - The company was refunded in 2018 (you can check that in Linkedin, YT or Facebook) now they have a new owner and new factory;
3th - Quality it's not the same than in the past. Some guys are talking about Umi products from 2016 or 2017. crazy lol shocked grin
Umidigi products are quite different nowadays. Please go to YT Youtube to see the last reviews from 2018/2019 around the world. Take a look in Umidigi Facebook and read the comments they are very positive.
If you bought old product, it's normal, that's why they changed the owners and employees. If you anyone can't understand the point maybe in the year 2569 we will still discuss here about the old products of 2015 and 2016... dammm they are bad.
So listen what the fellows from other countries are saying about them and know the truth about any brand, not only about Umidigi but all the other brands.
4 - Umidigi was the most sold brand online in Japan few months ago (not Huawei, not Sony, not Xiaomi, not Samsung) why Japanese people are buying a Chinese brand WTF! Maybe they are good. Most sold device was the Umidigi F1.

PS: In 2019 there are a lot of bad brands in Nigeria so maybe you just picked the wrong brand. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mustack: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lipes1:

1st - Umi brand already doesn't exist;
2nd - The company was refunded in 2018 (you can check that in Linkedin, YT or Facebook) now they have a new owner and new factory;
3th - Quality it's not the same than in the past. Some guys are talking about Umi products from 2016 or 2017. crazy lol shocked grin
Umidigi products are quite different nowadays. Please go to YT Youtube to see the last reviews from 2018/2019 around the world. Take a look in Umidigi Facebook and read the comments they are very positive.
If you bought old product, it's normal, that's why they changed the owners and employees. If you anyone can't understand the point maybe in the year 2569 we will still discuss here about the old products of 2015 and 2016... dammm they are bad.
So listen what the fellows from other countries are saying about them and know the truth about any brand, not only about Umidigi but all the other brands.
4 - Umidigi was the most sold brand online in Japan few months ago (not Huawei, not Sony, not Xiaomi, not Samsung) why Japanese people are buying a Chinese brand WTF! Maybe they are good. Most sold device was the Umidigi F1.

PS: In 2019 there are a lot of bad brands in Nigeria so maybe you just picked the wrong brand. wink

Lesxusgs430 mizik mustack
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by hardeycute(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lipes1:

Baba, can you provide a source for this misinformation

3 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by ityP(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Cloned Samsung you mean

The only problem of Samsung phones is that the spare parts are too expensive. cool

Lol... You are living in denial... Go to a Samsung thread and see for urself...

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
ityP:

Lol... You are living in denial... Got to a Samsung thread and see for urself...
OK
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by FreelancerxX: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Can't say I just know it's 5050mah
Yes tecno pouvoir is 5050mah i think it is up to 96h
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
FreelancerxX:
Yes tecno pouvoir is 5050mah i think it is up to 96h
Bother not. He's got selective amnesia
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Bother not. He's got selective amnesia

Are u still in circulation?
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Are u still in circulation?
Oh I see...you were wishing I was not?

The fact that we disagree on device brands doesn't mean we have to be enemies. Happy Palm Sunday
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Oh I see...you were wishing I was not?

The fact that we disagree on device brands doesn't mean we have to be enemies. Happy Palm Sunday

I'm only checking up on u sir. Just want to ensure u are safe.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I'm only checking up on u sir. Just want to ensure u are safe.
Hahaha I am great.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Lipes1: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
hardeycute:
Baba, can you provide a source for this misinformation

Yeah... Umidigi the most online brand sold in Japan. it was published and shared on Linkedin contacts some months ago.

But of course, that haters will always hate.
In peace, and consciously, we (normal users) just have to differentiate what is a "bad comment" or a "personal misfortune" (that happens to anyone) and on the other hand what's global issues of that brand in their networks.
So if you go to a Facebook main page and you see a lot of people saying badly and the users are from different countries then you detect that this mark is really bad. Now if we see that there are many people saying excellent things and are from different countries, it's because they are going good and in fact, Umidigi is doing that. A great job since they changed the company in mid last year (like they explained).

Kind regards

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lipes1:

Yeah... Umidigi the most online brand sold in Japan. it was published and shared on Linkedin contacts some months ago.

Kind regards
Fabrications

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Lipes1: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Fabrications

Sorry Bro, I need to say that "fabrications" are on your head.

Don't be st...... JAPAN STATISTICS ONLINE MARKET (I'm not talking in the WORLD STATISTICS) seems like you are a kid or you can't read! Damm.....

This was done by a direct source in Linkedin (Professional Network) you know that network? Maybe not, maybe you'll say that everything is Fake and you are GOD, you know the only true and unique true in the world.

Can you please read the source in the image? Mobile NO.1 Research Institute
Maybe you can't ... and you will star another Bla bla bla post...

Please, if you have doubts (on your head) contact the people in JAPAN, contact the source they have email and website!
Google it! Don't be lazy!

Have a good day cool Stay awesome!

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lipes1:

Sorry Bro, I need to say that "fabrications" are on your head. This was done by a direct source in Linkedin (Professional Network) you know that network? Maybe not, maybe you'll say that everything is Fake and you are GOD, you know the only true and unique true in the world.

Can you please read the source in the image? Mobile NO.1 Research Institute
Maybe you can't ... and you will star another Bla bla bla post...

Please, if you have doubts (on your head) contact the people in Japan, contact the source they have email and website!
Google it! Don't be lazy!

Have a good day cool Stay awesome!
Even pure water factories are now claiming LinkedIn professionals. Oga swerve with your basket of lies
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Lipes1: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
you turn on your bla bla bla bla bla bla system and you're saying zero.
All the users already have the source ...
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lipes1:
you turn on your bla bla bla bla bla bla system and you're saying zero.
All the users already have the source ...
You are lying.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

You are lying.

Actually flexing my own Umidigi oh. U reviewed Umi and not Umidigi.

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Jidibia(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Fabrications
He said in Japan. Do you have understanding issue?

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jidibia:

He said in Japan. Do you have understanding issue?

CityNGR is a man bent on standing on the opposite side of truth.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by MaddySav: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

CityNGR is a man bent on standing on the opposite side of truth.

He is just a poor church rat
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by MaddySav: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2019
CityNGR:

Fabrications

Just like your existence
Useless riffraff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.