Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears (702 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by chimjoshjuan: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
A Nigerian lady left us grabbing some tissue, as she shared a beautiful memory of her father who was laid to rest on Saturday. According to the Nigerian lady, the beautiful memory she shared which include having a beer with her father and seeing him wait through her GCE are among those she will be holding on to.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/nigerian-lady-shares-beautiful-memory-of-her-late-father-and-it-will-move-you-to-tears/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by BuhariNaWah: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Arthur Guinness will be proud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by decatalyst(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
God blessed the man that are Manning up to their duties and responsibilities.

I miss you dad...sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by kunleweb: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Arthur Guinness will be proud.

Guy no keel me please grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
:'{

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by RoyalBlu(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oh Lord!

Reading this just brought hot tears to my eyes.

Oh daddy, I miss you so. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May God continue to rest all our loved ones who's departed. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by czarina(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wow! This reminds me of a fellow post UME candidate years ago. The dad was almost following her into the exam hall.

He stood beside her on the queue as we moved till we were all searched and allowed to go in. Then waited outside for her until she finished her exam.

Some parents ehn, very protective. God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by Almaiga: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is a real Slay Queen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by Oluromantic: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
These are the types of daughters you can't see on d streets. Girls with good parental nurture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Beautiful Memory Of Her Father And It'll Move You To Tears by folake4u(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Awww this is lovely smiley.
I can't even start to talk about all the things my daddy has done for me embarassed. May God bless all our fathers living up to their responsibilities smiley.

Gather here if you're Daddy's little girl grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Call For Help. She's A Already A Mother But She's Just 12 Years / A Father Says He Has The Right To Beat His Daughter / Soclean Naija Used 06 Rx330 Fulloption. Is Going For 2.650m Dm Me @07083676583

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.