Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Do Men Know How To Date ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Know How To Date ? (587 Views)

The 10 Main Things Men Know About Women / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / What Men Know About Women: Highly Informative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Know How To Date ? by timcurrant(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
this is just a review on the above question. if you don't know , here are some useful tips for you.

The Rules: A Guide For Men - Part I

You know, maybe you guys will think this arrogant, but I gotta tell you, now and again I talk to a girl here, and it seems there needs to be a clearing of the air. Some rules…basic ‘do’s’ and ‘do nots’ that you can use as a little guide. So, as a public service, I thought I’d write a few down. Now, trust me, I am pretty well certain that 95% of women here will agree with 95% of the rules. Not a bad stat, huh? Ladies, if you’re in agreement, please back me up on these…I don’t think I’m really reaching here, from what I’ve heard. Oh, and this is just a first kick at the can, so to speak. I’ll try to come up with follow-ups as needed.

The Rules:

1. dont kiss on the first date. it is always adviceable to keep oneself under control.

For full details visit How A Man Can Date Successfully PART 1
Re: Do Men Know How To Date ? by 1102(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
mschewww, NEXT,
Re: Do Men Know How To Date ? by timcurrant(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2010
bravooo --190--
Re: Do Men Know How To Date ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
Your so romantic, I will give one of my cousins to you, bullsh1t
Re: Do Men Know How To Date ? by Omolola1(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e
Re: Do Men Know How To Date ? by centD(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2010
o.m.o.l.o.l.a.!

(1) (Reply)

Should You Have A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl Who Is Older Than You / My Friend's Boyfriend Told Her That I Should Stop Coming To Her Place. / If He/she Turn Invisible For One Day What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.