Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) (39818 Views)

I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Okeyjesus(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sars
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by CHoccolaTE: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why are so many men useless animals?
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Oreofepeters: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Stevengold(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
What I exhaust the 80 styles, will the lover still stay

But bro stop � this advert. cheesy
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Unrated900(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na waa oooooo

Nigerians

This is another fabrigated story

All in the name to end SARS

Nigerians I fear una

Welllll done sirs and masssss
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Oreofepeters: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
your signature shows your feminist probably seeking unattainable equal rights.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Tolams16(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Heyzee5:
SARS AGAIN!! NAWA OOO.....SMH undecided undecided
Check my signature to make legit income online
Thank me later.
Bro i will like to learn. But i will like to hear directly from u, pls drop ur whatsapp number.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sad
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Excuzeme: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennosklint:
This world is a wicked place, buhari need to go

It is people like YOU, that are problem to this world!

A very tragic story, a criminal story where a young lady was sexually assaulted, her baby kidnapped and sold....... and all you could do is trivialise it with this your Buhari bullshyt?

Whats is wrong with you Buhari-haterz sef? Is it a psychiatric problem or what?

BTW: The girl should be taken to the Ministry of Justice, there is an Agency that takes on issues like this.
Justice must be served.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
All I know is anyone who maltreat an orphan will surely bring curse upon himself and his family to come..
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Later they will be forming superior and logical gender. Doing superior illogical wicked things.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by dejolly(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very unfortunate. This is just one out of 100 that we don't even know of. Evil lives among us everyday. This is not the fault of the government but just an individual.
#progressive
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by skyfather09(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
naija matter don tire.. I just don't give a fvck anymore Mehn.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
lailo:
the girls breasts go succulent

you have something within that thick skull and you can call it brain ,consult it before spewing stupidity.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
The human mind from onset has been instill with the knowledge of Good and bad right from birth
Which means Humans can differentiate between what is bad and what is good.

Still why people choose to do bad?

Bad is sweet i guess
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
What is wrong with you? Show some empathy, she is a child for godness sake?
Sellfish:
Oya sorry na sad ....abi is that not what you women are looking for?

The way the female gender crave for attention these days is very irritating to say the least...

No day passes without a thread of lamentation by women....They have become professional victims undecided

Very soon we men will be like...

At 11, I was sexually molested by our housegirl and given gonocacus

My wife stole my sperm and ran away with the baby...

No one has a monopoly of lamentations....

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sellfish(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adadioranma79:
What is wrong with you? Show some empathy, she is a child for godness sake?

How many times will I show empathy?

She should move on....worse has happened to other people and they did not die
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by spiceadole: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
skales67:
Very touching!

And for the benefit of Ediots who will start calling names like Biafra, ipod, flatinoo simply because they saw Aba on the post...

SHE IS FROM BENUE!
But Nnamdi Kanu said that BENUE WAS PART OF BIAFRALAND .
LOL
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by judgementyard(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided you need help
Sellfish:

The way the female gender crave for attention these days is very irritating to say the least...

No day passes without a thread of lamentation by women....They have become professional victims undecided

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Babalegba(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennosklint:
This world is a wicked place, buhari need to go
Some madness are incurable until 2013
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by adontcare(f): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
dingbang:
angry what a very cruel world.. You never know what a girl goes through at a young age until she opens up.
I can concur. I hate men because I was abused in our house by my dad friend that came to pass d night at our house. I guess I was 6yr old then. I couldn't speak out cos my mum n dad are always fighting. I hated my mum so bad that she allowed me sleep in d stranger room. It was d worst night of my life. The funny part was dat no body noticed me. Till today, I feel guilty as if it was my fault. As it is now, I watch my girl children like an hawk. I don't trust any body around them. People said am too protective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sportstvm10(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
The human mind from onset has been instill with the knowledge of Good and bad right from birth
Which means Humans can differentiate between what is bad and what is good.

Still why people choose to do bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNYiCOgeEg
please subscribe to my channel
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sagay212: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
The painful thing about these SARS and police guys is that they do not care about all the negative news and evil things they do. They do not care that people are complaining bitterly about their madness. They still continue to steal from people, oppress,rape and kill. Even after that kolade's killing, I still saw them the next 3 days harrasing people. They dress like hired killers, you can hardly differentiate them from armed robbers and they keep using buses without plate numbers. How is that not an evil intention.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Adadioranma79(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
At 17? Now I'm convinced you dont even know what the story is about. Weirdo
Sellfish:

How many times will I show empathy?

She should move on....worse has happened to other people and they did not die
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by delishpot: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Men and rape and pedophilia. Tufiakwa.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by delishpot: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sportstvm10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNYiCOgeEg
please subscribe to my channel

No be shit go still pass that so called arse?
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by dingbang(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
adontcare:
I can concur. I hate men because I was abused in our house by my dad friend that came to pass d night at our house. I guess I was 6yr old then. I couldn't speak out cos my mum n dad are always fighting. I hated my mum so bad that she allowed me sleep in d stranger room. It was d worst night of my life. The funny part was dat no body noticed me. Till today, I feel guilty as if it was my fault. As it is now, I watch my girl children like an hawk. I don't trust any body around them. People said am too protective.
yeah cuz they dont understand what you passed through at an early stage. I support your decision in guarding your daughters but let it be in moderation when they get older.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by LoveFayfay(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Hey, its not funny. That girl almost lost an eye after going through abuses and neglect. Females generally are the ones that suffers physical, emotional, sexual abuse and so many more and it is more painful when the victims are our young innocent children. So whenever you see women lamenting daily(as you say) its because of our irresponsible, characterless and shameless homo sapien. And just so you know, they are not craving attention but justice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scavengers Cart Away $4 Million In Abuja / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Boy Develops Seizure Attacks, Dislocates Shoulder After Father’s Beatings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.